Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Indian girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best Indian girls

Which parlor have the best indian girls? Dont want gym body. Need someone with good ass n boobs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingexocist View Post
    Which parlor have the best indian girls? Dont want gym body. Need someone with good ass n boobs
    Ah, forum searching, a lost art for sure.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I reckon that Indian girl in the Medibank ads on TV a few months ago would be a lot of fun.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's a free forum, members can post whatever they want as long as it's within the forum guidelines. However, think you'll find certain members will be more helpful if you show some self initiative, as in first trying to find out the info yourself. Certainly there ARE existing Indian threads... Your first 4 posts, all questions, and 2 duplicates of the other 2 questions, more likely to generate RTFF responses, at least from some members. Everybody has been new at some time, but no one's getting paid to respond to questions, so a bit of give and take is expected. You might not have any AR's, but showing you've done some reading before asking helps generate truly helpful responses.

Searching:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2632779

Should work with other top level directories, e.g. General

Or use Goggle, adding aus99 to your search string, e.g. Indian girls aus99

And don't worry, there is NO secret cabal that keeps and exchanges all the good info amongst themselves. (Note, next meeting, as usual, is 1st of the month, usual place. Admittance by wearing Aus99 necktie or secret handshake).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks

Thanks Im new to this forum. The first post didnt appear. Thats why I posted it again. So sorry

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks Im new to this forum. The first post didnt appear. Thats why I posted it again. So sorry
    No problem. For new members, their posts might not appear IMMEDIATELY, could be due to forum update delay OR some form of moderation.

While you might be new to this forum, if not new to punting, you might include some AR's on shops you've visited. Builds punting cred (that IS crEd, NOT crUd, but some shops might lead to the latter's build-up).

You might also be a bit more specific when asking questions, just to show you've done some homework. After reading some reports here, I'll google the shop address (if nothing else, to learn travel time), but also to see if the shop has a website. I check that out for photos (many NOT accurate, but might give a hint), then back here to search for any AR's on a lady that's caught my eye. Then I might ask a specific question, but I am always prepared for a TOFTT response, which is no problem, because I often do. After all, it IS about HER experience with YOU, and I am the BEST judge for ME

Seems that a number of shops don't post roster photos here, so I'd suggest, if you haven't already, installing WeChat. Find the shop's WeChat and add it to your contacts. A number post rosters this way. PLUS, once you find a gem, easy to add her to your contacts, if, for no other reason, you don't lose contact with her. With several contacts, the Covid gap of a couple of years was NOT a problem.

BTW: another search tip. If you left click on a member's handle in the left column, a small pop-up window will appear. One of the options is "View Forum Posts". Can be helpful in finding other posts from members who share your interests.

Just a thought on Indian girls, do they have no Asian/White guy rule?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Ironically, it's the other way round - they usually have a 'no Indian guy rule'... Something to do with privacy, I guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Hey mate. Not usually. Case by case. But majority of the time it’s more so no Indians so they don’t see someone they know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s quite the opposite. They don’t see Indian men.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True. That's my experience so far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a Indian WL a few years ago at narava, pendill hill. First and only indian so far. She was awesome. Shame it was a one time thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I saw a Indian WL a few years ago at narava, pendill hill. First and only indian so far. She was awesome. Shame it was a one time thing
    There was an Indian WL a few years ago at 42G Arianna who was amazing. But very rare to find a good Indian WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jok View Post
    There was an Indian WL a few years ago at 42G Arianna who was amazing. But very rare to find a good Indian WL
    Agreed, I want to try another but yet to find one that fits my taste. One day…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’d love an Indian, but I’m afraid I’d get a dud and waste my money. Time and opportunity are hard to come by. I prefer to know what I’m getting myself in for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    I’d love an Indian, but I’m afraid I’d get a dud and waste my money. Time and opportunity are hard to come by. I prefer to know what I’m getting myself in for.
    Only sure things in life are death and taxes. Everything else is a crapshoot, but unless you go, you'll never know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    Hey mate, I feel you. You could always go to a shop and ask the mamasan to see all the girls and have a quick chat with them before you put your money down for the service. This way, you'll at least know which girl you're getting/what services she can provide. If the girls don't fit your taste, you can always walk out, no harm done.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I've seen an Indian WL at Nirvana recently (not so good at writing AR, as I'm a new member. Will attempt one after my next punt)
    She calls herself Mona. Was ok experience, she offered diamond service, but I didn't opt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a 19yo Indian working at Sakura57 named Nisha. Slim, b cups, long hair, nice smile, from New Delhi.
    Last edited by HardCore; 15-10-2023 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Corrected

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lalabells has a young Indian girl, Neha, nice body and natural C cups. Had an intro with her but I usually don't book Indian girls as their service usually socks. Had a few good ones like Ariana at 42G but the rest were nothing to remember

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast