Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 479 - V Susu - gentle soft educated girlfriend

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool 479 - V Susu - gentle soft educated girlfriend

I saw some good reports about Susu, just finished another long hard day, so I decided to have a beer and than see her in 479.

Booked in the morning for afternoon, arrived on time, opened the door and Susu was wearing a deep-V half-transparent dress ... oh dear ... the body shape is better than expected.

She is a young and 165cm tall Vietnam girl, around 23-25y, able to speak both English and Chinese well, and pretty easy to communicate.
    After a few short chats, you can tell she is a soft-gentle educated girl, soft in voice, a good listener and chatter, strong girlfriend feels.

It didn't take long for us to undress and start moving into the shower. She got a big boob, C+ I guess. She softly washes me, and cleaned my little brother carefully.
    Now I got a close look at all, she got a beautiful face, in a way, she does look like Shanghai girl, the photo in ads are real (with some enhanced post-processing I guess). Anyway, she is good-looking, and has a good attractive body.

She started kissing on my full body, then back to my little brother, lot of sucking, lot of licking, I even held her head a bit for some deep sucking .... man .... it feels good ... I almost CIM ... have to tell myself to focus ,.... I want sex I want sex ... dont lose it too quick. She is a good kisser, soft and gentle, feels like your girlfriend. Love it.

In only a few minutes, I told her to start, she quickly put on the dom, and start cow girl. It is perfect to see her action and a very en-joyful view. I didn't want to get her too tried, so I told her to let me lead, I started from the back, and her S-curve body defeated me very soon. It was a good sex, and she will follow your lead.

Then we lay on the bed and chatted a bit, she can speak English fine, so no much problem communicating. My hand keep roaming on her, including the little sister, and she didn't resist. No long after that we started the 2nd round, this time I told her to leave it to me. After 5m hardcode banding, I finished with a very satisfied memory.

She is a beautiful soft educated girl, worth to visit, and I enjoyed and loved the girl friend feel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is indeed beautiful, with fantastic tits and a nice beautiful meaty ass. However we didn’t connect so it felt mechanical. You might have better experience than me so YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw susu again on monday and she still remembers me, a 9/10 girl for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for review largely agree with comments esp those nice boobs and milky smooth skin and overall service. I’d rate service maybe 6-7 but ymmv …not sure of tired that day or cos 30mins session but limited sample tasting of boobs and daty and had a bit of belly. Also I’d say she’s closer to mid or late 29’s but photos do resemble her face just add few more years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been trying different WLs and I come back to some of them I booked, Susu is top five of them, I guess her age between 25-27, but she is really beautiful. I think I will be guest again before Christmas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her early this year, saw her again early this week. Still amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how do you rate her brother?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Saw her early this year, saw her again early this week. Still amazing
    how do you rate her bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post
    The more you close to her the more you will know how beautiful she is. I had dozens of Vietnamese before and she must be top one. She looks like mixed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    The more you close to her the more you will know how beautiful she is. I had dozens of Vietnamese before and she must be top one. She looks like mixed
    bro... I booked Susu ... because of you!! I hope I got same taste as you. I'll let you know how I go haha back to back Love and Susu can't wait!!!! thanks bro for info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bro... I booked Susu ... because of you!! I hope I got same taste as you. I'll let you know how I go haha back to back Love and Susu can't wait!!!! thanks bro for info
    Maybe you’ll regret she isn’t your taste but you can’t deny she is a bloody beautiful girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In your booking, just admire the visual of it all. Friendly, beautiful, service oriented. Let me know how Love turns out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe you’ll regret she isn’t your taste but you can’t deny she is a bloody beautiful girl
    Sexybee brother...... 699% agree with you. I'm in love... with susu

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot more hairy and not as feminine but he still got me over the line

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sexybee brother...... 699% agree with you. I'm in love... with susu
    I don’t care WLS services if they are beautiful 🤩 I do good service to them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @sexybee Well said Well said 👏👏👏

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great to see ppl agreed happy punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been trying different WLs and I come back to some of them I booked, Susu is top five of them, I guess her age between 25-27, but she is really beautiful. I think I will be guest again before Christmas.
    yea she is quite pretty in my eyes and personally i would put her real age as 27 and up but she does look bit younger and nicely done make up smooth milky skin and very nice boobs but with so many girls on roster and also new ones coming in not someone i would run back to anytime soon
    but yea she is quite service oriented and does all the things on diamond except CIM i didnt get to try as doggy with her was too good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she on vacation? Does not seem to appear on the roster these past days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    quite service oriented and does all the things on diamond except CIM i didnt get to try as doggy with her was too good
    Did you mean sh doesn't do cim? How about dfk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast