Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J ICE - very PRETTY, GFE and CLASSY young lady and a SUPER FREAK of PASSIONATE SEX!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What sick fuck would do something like that? If management know who it is they should at the very least ban them. Just because these girls are “working ladies” doesn’t give anyone the right to treat them like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftywright71 View Post
    Sorry to say this on here.
    But to the fuckwit that keeps on BITING J Ice. And leaving very bad bite marks. You know who you are and so do i. So if you dont stop doing it and start treating her with respect. I will find you!!!!
    Bro you should name him and lets bite him!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Haha kinkyyy...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just noticed J Ice is back!
    If you missed this girl last time she was here you absolutely must see her this time.
    I have been punting at Ginza for many years and seen over 1,000 Japanese girls and Ice would be in my top 3 Japanese girls of all time.
    Read my review and read the many other reviews written about her and you will see how everyone is crazy about this girl and rates her so highly.
    Actually don't waste precious time reading reviews, book her ASAP because she will book out quick.
    Everyone who saw her last time will 100% definitely want to see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you missed this girl last time she was here you absolutely must see her this time.
    I have been punting at Ginza for many years and seen over 1,000 Japanese girls and Ice would be in my top 3 Japanese girls of all time.
    Read my review and read the many other reviews written about her and you will see how everyone is crazy about this girl and rate her so highly.
    Actually don't waste precious time reading reviews, book her ASAP because she will book out quick.
    Damn she's nearly booked out for tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Not related to Ginza, I did visit a popular girl at MAC a few weeks ago (review to follow) and she was upset when I entered the room. I asked what was wrong and she said she was sad because of what a punter had done to her that morning. She wouldn’t go into detail, but apparently he was ‘weird’ and by the sounds of it, mistreated her.

This girl is very popular and it is a shame that punters fee the need to behave in such a manner that could potentially drive the girl away from the industry.

I realise you are paying for a service; however, that does not give you a right to get rough and mistreat the girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Not related to Ginza, I did visit a popular girl at MAC a few weeks ago (review to follow) and she was upset when I entered the room. I asked what was wrong and she said she was sad because of what a punter had done to her that morning. She wouldn’t go into detail, but apparently he was ‘weird’ and by the sounds of it, mistreated her.

This girl is very popular and it is a shame that punters fee the need to behave in such a manner that could potentially drive the girl away from the industry.

I realise you are paying for a service; however, that does not give you a right to get rough and mistreat the girls.
    Sometime I can find there are bruises on girls upper arm and chest. Some people really should learn how to respect others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    Sometime I can find there are bruises on girls upper arm and chest. Some people really should learn how to respect others.
    Simply incomprehensible and downright inexcusable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could be the same person. MAC is quite close to Ginza.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $380 per hour top dollars, only very few in the Ginza stables demand this sort of rate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Read my review and read the many other reviews written about her and you will see how everyone is crazy about this girl and rates her so highly.
    Impress to see root have a record of 1000 on the belt. Can you share the name of the other two of your top three?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw View Post
    $380 per hour top dollars, only very few in the Ginza stables demand this sort of rate
    She's worth every dollar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    She's worth every dollar
    she lives up to the hype but can be a costly addiction hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    she lives up to the hype but can be a costly addiction hahaha
    Ice is on her way to becoming the Ginza GOAT.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I might be the last punter yet to have the privilege to Fuck the GOAT!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123