Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J ICE - very PRETTY, GFE and CLASSY young lady and a SUPER FREAK of PASSIONATE SEX!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Forgot to mention her English is very good. You can have a proper conversation with her but good luck finding the time to talk with this little sex maniac
    just got home after a 60min session with her (after almost 2 weeks of trying to book). i could barely stand up straight after it. this girl is just special. dead throating, the non stop DFK, and the squirting was unreal. she was squirting so much we had to put like 4 towels down on the bed mid-session to stem the tide
    its a shame she's leaving next sunday, but she mentioned she might be coming back next april/may

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    just got home after a 60min session with her (after almost 2 weeks of trying to book). i could barely stand up straight after it. this girl is just special. dead throating, the non stop DFK, and the squirting was unreal. she was squirting so much we had to put like 4 towels down on the bed mid-session to stem the tide
    its a shame she's leaving next sunday, but she mentioned she might be coming back next april/may
    Ice is in a league of her own.
    She is probably the most horny girl to ever have worked at Ginza.
    She just fucks and sucks and comes and squirts like a complete maniac.
    From your post and others clearly she has not changed at all. She has so much sex energy!
    The girl just loves sex and never says no to more.
    And she is so pretty and sweet too. Just an amazing girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Ice is in a league of her own.
    She is probably the most horny girl to ever have worked at Ginza.
    She just fucks and sucks and comes and squirts like a complete maniac.
    From your post and others clearly she has not changed at all. She has so much sex energy!
    The girl just loves sex and never says no to more.
    And she is so pretty and sweet too. Just an amazing girl.
    absolutely. the girl is totally worth the hype and even better in person

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Men, she is super hard to book. Please show mercy. I tried 3 times without sucess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thichnico View Post
    Men, she is super hard to book. Please show mercy. I tried 3 times without sucess
    get in line haha! took me almost 2 weeks to get in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she really 'swollow'?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well i tried to book her for today last night at 7:01pm once the roster was released and she was fully booked

Either she had some long single bookings straight up or they are giving preference to others and allowing them to book before the roster is released

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she consistently deliver her services to all bros as described in this OP’s review? How does she keep her horniess level up all day? She squirts for all her customers? Or is that a limited service in a given day? Some ML/WLs tell me if they climax once they’re done for the day, just like us bros, and have to fake it the rest of the day. But maybe some girls have the libido to keep going all day long like Ice?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

i think im not vip enough to get a booking/response. (only been once to Ginza). does signing up to that vip program help

Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    well i tried to book her for today last night at 7:01pm once the roster was released and she was fully booked

Either she had some long single bookings straight up or they are giving preference to others and allowing them to book before the roster is released
    She has breaks during the day so despite the hours reported she works. Lunch. Dinner etc. I always advise punters when booking give management a bigger range of times avaliable and not just say ‘12pm for one hour’.

Also remember typically popular times for you is also popular times for others. Essentially there are ‘peak times’. Ive heard punters book her easily when roster is released.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried to book in the last week everyday. I even asked a day before if she works next day but they keep saying not sure or no roster yet. Today I texted at 4:45pm asking if she works and if I can book for tomorrow, but no reply. The roster was released on their website at 5:20, I texted back to them within few seconds asking to book for tomorrow and they replied back instantly saying she is full. So unless you are their vip customer forget about Ice or any very popular girls. Ginza empire receptions are much fair

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know back when it was just basically Wilson and Yuki there every day, they would have notes stored with your phone number about what sort of customer you were based on girl's feedback and it was easier to get a booking with some girls if it was favourable. Doubt they can really keep up with that anymore considering how much they've expanded.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alex2019 View Post
    I tried to book in the last week everyday. I even asked a day before if she works next day but they keep saying not sure or no roster yet. Today I texted at 4:45pm asking if she works and if I can book for tomorrow, but no reply. The roster was released on their website at 5:20, I texted back to them within few seconds asking to book for tomorrow and they replied back instantly saying she is full. So unless you are their vip customer forget about Ice or any very popular girls. Ginza empire receptions are much fair
    You were looking at the roster on their website? No bro, the roster on this forum is the first one that comes up. Always rely on the AUS99 roster over anything else.

The other thing is maybe there were not really VIPs but just people who went there in person queuing up at 5pm to book when the roster was prepared in the shop. Lol, that would be funny... Like a queue at the Apple store people trying to buy an iPhone!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You were looking at the roster on their website? No bro, the roster on this forum is the first one that comes up. Always rely on the AUS99 roster over anything else.

The other thing is maybe there were not really VIPs but just people who went there in person queuing up at 5pm to book when the roster was prepared in the shop. Lol, that would be funny... Like a queue at the Apple store people trying to buy an iPhone!
    Thank you for your tip but their roster on this forum was up at 5:24pm only today, by that time she was fully booked already.
    I was there yesterday at 5:15pm for another booking, no one was there but she was already fully booked for today even though the roster was not available yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Again i tried to book her but she was full after the roster being up at one minute prior so i am assuming they have a list they contact first to ask if they want to book

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah very frustrating to book ice, it’s obvious it’s not first come first served. They have vips and friends can make bookings before roster is out. Wasn’t that bad when Wilson was doing bookings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We have serious booking issues. Not sure what the game here is. Anyone got any idea how to be VIP? Spending $10,000 a year??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to say this on here.
    But to the fuckwit that keeps on BITING J Ice. And leaving very bad bite marks. You know who you are and so do i. So if you dont stop doing it and start treating her with respect. I will find you!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftywright71 View Post
    Sorry to say this on here.
    But to the fuckwit that keeps on BITING J Ice. And leaving very bad bite marks. You know who you are and so do i. So if you dont stop doing it and start treating her with respect. I will find you!!!!
    That's absolutely disgusting. Can you PM me who it is? Super curious who the fuck does that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so poeple like this can get bookings yet nice, kind and caring people like me cant

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast