Thread: Kings Cross

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kings Cross

Does anyone have any recommendations for the Kings Cross area? I don’t drive and would prefer to avoid public transport. I’ve tried Maggie’s, next to the Vegas hotel, but was not impressed. I have not tried At Michelle’s. I got as far as reception but they were too pricey before extras.

I’m assuming the massage place next to Harems is a happy ending spot? but half the time I walk by they are closed. What other spots are in walking distance? Shops or private

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for the Kings Cross area? I don’t drive and would prefer to avoid public transport. I’ve tried Maggie’s, next to the Vegas hotel, but was not impressed. I have not tried At Michelle’s. I got as far as reception but they were too pricey before extras.

I’m assuming the massage place next to Harems is a happy ending spot? but half the time I walk by they are closed. What other spots are in walking distance? Shops or private
    Can walk to 244 paddington on oxford nothing good in cross

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you. Haven’t seen much about them, will give it a shot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try Maggies in Kellett Street (next to rear of Vegas Hotel on Darlinghurst Road.) for FS Thai girls. Only opens at night during the week. Usually very hot young Thais

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sydney Girl Massage
    110 Cathedral St Woolloomooloo
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve gone to Maggie’s and didn’t have a great time. Not bad just not worth the price. But there weren’t any hot young Thais anytime I saw a lineup so maybe I’m unlucky.