Thread: How is Alluring Angie and is she safe to visit?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question How is Alluring Angie and is she safe to visit?

I saw her ad a week ago and thought she was still quite milfy (Not everyone's type I know but to each their own).

Anyways, I wanted to know if she is safe to engage sexual intercourse with since her price isn't the highest. Obviously I want to have a good time and be safe and not contract std.

Has anyone else had an experience with her? If so how is she and did you feel comfortable around her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who is this ? any links ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalplatypus View Post
    I saw her ad a week ago and thought she was still quite milfy (Not everyone's type I know but to each their own).

Anyways, I wanted to know if she is safe to engage sexual intercourse with since her price isn't the highest. Obviously I want to have a good time and be safe and not contract std.

Has anyone else had an experience with her? If so how is she and did you feel comfortable around her?
    Is this the one at Sumner Park?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was in Sumner Park when I saw her about 15 years ago, using the same photos she uses now.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    She was in Sumner Park when I saw her about 15 years ago, using the same photos she uses now.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    If that is the one then she is as ‘safe’ as any other in terms of std’s or getting mugged or those sorts of concerns the OP wanted to know about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    also saw her a long time ago. she's safe as she is working from the same house she has always worked. front room just inside the front door.

she supplied the protection which we used.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her very regularly from 10 to 15 years ago. Even then her pics were dated. Though saying that she was still worth seeing. Can be short with her temper at times but is friendly when it counts. I’ve been meaning to pay her another visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her during the covid lockdowns, didn't have the best attitude from here at a 7.30am service. She does the job but her photos are way way out of date.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She old. She worn. But damn she gets into it. I wouldn’t mind dumping a load in her again. Safe though.