Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dying industry

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dying industry

it appears to me that massages are a dying industry.

no new talent anywhere. all people in here are harping about is the knowns and the has-been's. nothing new.

reason i can think of :

younger generation of males cannot afford ( or will not pay for ) such services. consequently their female counterparts are not trained in such. the females who would still sell themselves do so on sugar baby websites, preferring three or four per week and still getting the same kind of money. so, i do not see new people working for massage shops. the only ones who might still pop up are the Brazilians or Hispanic types who think they have a golden pussy, and seeing them for a massage would be like going to a five-star restaurant and getting served food-court quality.

as for those who still insist that overseas students will be coming in in droves, i don't foresee them working in the massage industry. the poorer students no longer pick Australia. education fees in the UK, Germany, Canada are so much cheaper now, compared to Australia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is it with all you glass half empty people?
    Times change. Once thriving industries will wither and die and new ones replace them

Women selling their bodies will always be there in one form or another. Rejoice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep the industry is pretty shit at moment
    Cut my punting right down . Rather get my karaoke ladies drink and fun than waste on massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it's true ; OP has a point about people in here talking about the same girls/women. give it another 5 years and all these will be gone ; anything coming in will be inexperienced, or hopeless at their jobs and won't last longer than 3 months ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    What is it with all you glass half empty people?
    Times change. Once thriving industries will wither and die and new ones replace them
    Women selling their bodies will always be there in one form or another. Rejoice
    agree - its not called the age old profession for nothing.
    What type of "new ones replace them" do you forsee? I'm sure we'll see a change in prostitution laws in Qld over time and thus we will have a system akin with Sydney.

Also the rise of the SEA economies see better options for girls rather than desperately selling their body. I'd say if you in the 20-40 year old bracket hurry and go OS to Thai & Phil to experience whats on offer before it folds.
    I have fond memories of Beach Club in 2014 just sitting and interviewing pretty 21 yo Viets who one after one would approach me wanting to /sometimes begging to go back to hotel with me for about 135AUS.
    KL & BC scene now is gone. Even in Phil & Thai its getting harder and more expensive to find SYT for reasonable amounts. In Cambodia & Thailand some girls can earn an ok wage on just lady drinks, with no BF.

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    agree - its not called the age old profession for nothing.
    What type of "new ones replace them" do you forsee? I'm sure we'll see a change in prostitution laws in Qld over time and thus we will have a system akin with Sydney.

Also the rise of the SEA economies see better options for girls rather than desperately selling their body. I'd say if you in the 20-40 year old bracket hurry and go OS to Thai & Phil to experience whats on offer before it folds.
    I have fond memories of Beach Club in 2014 just sitting and interviewing pretty 21 yo Viets who one after one would approach me wanting to /sometimes begging to go back to hotel with me for about 135AUS.
    KL & BC scene now is gone. Even in Phil & Thai its getting harder and more expensive to find SYT for reasonable amounts. In Cambodia & Thailand some girls can earn an ok wage on just lady drinks, with no BF.

4FoW2
    We already see the sugar daddy shit explode. Its barely spoken about on here
    Online dating platforms have tons of “whores”

When you can go to some places and have 5 massage shops within walking distance, there is a clear over supply.
    Legalising or whatever you call sydney makes advertising more transparent.

If people are looking for the 20-29 yo student from middle class families in asia that end up in the sex industry, some will end up in massage shops, some will private, some will sugar daddy. Whatever their peer groups are suggesting when they say they need money. Few students coming to Australia have an endless supply of cash. They dont want to ask back home. So they would rather flog their bodies

The ones over 30 and over 40 have already had a life at home, been kicked in the guts, broken hearted, some with kids and look for a way out. These are the ones we will see in massage shops. Just like now. They will have hotter younger competition in the sugar daddy game so look for the consistent bucks of a massage shop

Ever known the money classes to give up some of their power and wealth? Didnt think so. The poorer and lower middle classes of asia will look for a way out and end up in the highest paying non skilled professions. The best can earn over 200k a year tax free. Much more if they are smart and work hard.

Those looking for the cheap punt. Good news is that there are plenty of late 40/50/60 plus women to dump your load into.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think its regional dependent. Last month I went to Sydney and the outlook of the industry looked way better than of it in Brisbane, with competitive pricing and more inclusive service.

e.g. I got a bj+CIM for 170.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    I think its regional dependent. Last month I went to Sydney and the outlook of the industry looked way better than of it in Brisbane, with competitive pricing and more inclusive service.

we need that high speed rail link

Senior Member(無間使者)
    we need that high speed rail link
    hahah I think its not so bad to go to Sydney from brisbane by plane. its only 1 hour away right? last time I drove all the way there and spent roughy 5 days in Sydney and everyday was about eat, sleep and massage parlous./

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For international students, Education Fee and living cost in total in UK is absolutely much higher than Australia now.

UK>US>AUS>Singapore>Canada>Others

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s the oldest profession in the world for a reason. Always rejuvenating itself and it’s a well paid tax free profession. What other profession that requires no education gives you such high and quick earnings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe what has changed is the medium for accessing the sweet young pussy. In my career I can think of my evolution through

courier-mail classifieds
    then suburban newspapers ie Quest Western News or whatever
    then ICQ
    then yahoo messenger
    then online hookup sites adultfriendfider
    qld massage shops appeared
    then wechat
    then facebook
    qld massages shop proliferate
    insta ?
    tiktok?
    sugar dating
    next...??

In the same way we are not hunting down ICQ messenger contacts now (although there is probably a pimp with some boilers on there) it's a case of moving onto the next medium.

The fun edgy girls are also moving on and finding a place where they can stand out also.

so it's not the industry is dead, the massage shops have run their course. time to find the next contact method.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    It’s the oldest profession in the world for a reason. Always rejuvenating itself and it’s a well paid tax free profession. What other profession that requires no education gives you such high and quick earnings.
    that is exactly the thinking and mindset of the boilers who are working in massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post

The fun edgy girls are also moving on and finding a place where they can stand out also.

so it's not the industry is dead, the massage shops have run their course. time to find the next contact method.
    they are all becoming sugar babes ... in answer to your question. those who cannot afford sugar babes get candy boilers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol. Love that. They do sometimes have a cheap flight to Sydney and then get cheap accommodation. Brisbane was a desert with a few oasis when I moved here but now total desert.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post

Yes definitely agree, Sydney has more choice much better range of ladies and pricing is way less expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't know why people like to compare Brisbane with Sydney. it is like me asking, why are you working here and not in Alice Springs ?

everyone knows the population in Sydney is greater than Brisbane. To the working girl or the massage girl, there are more paying customers in Sydney than in Brisbane. so why would they even consider coming to Brisbane ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    i don't know why people like to compare Brisbane with Sydney. it is like me asking, why are you working here and not in Alice Springs ?
    everyone knows the population in Sydney is greater than Brisbane. To the working girl or the massage girl, there are more paying customers in Sydney than in Brisbane. so why would they even consider coming to Brisbane ?
    Food for thought ...lets just take legal brothels as a sample
    There are 21 legal brothels in qld, report say there are 223 brothels in Sydney area. If Bris pop = 2.3m and Sydney pop = 5.3.
    Yes Sydney has a larger pop but choice of another 200 or so competitors would dull your income potential.
    ...and I would argue that many of the MS down there are pseudo brothels whereas up here the expectation is more of a handjob finish.

Maybe some ML have a daily income figure and don't want to get RSI from pulling every Tom, Harry and Dick 24/7, so they don't need high populations.

Just imagine some Wg set herself on the GC - maybe 4 clients a day, 200 a session, 4 days a week, 3 days off. Do the Math - tax free too......
    Not trying to be arguementative just giving an alternative view/ proposition.

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Sydney has a larger pop but choice of another 200 or so competitors would dull your income potential.
    ...and I would argue that many of the MS down there are pseudo brothels whereas up here the expectation is more of a handjob finish.

4FoW2
    dull income potential ? maybe, but at least they can see ten customers a day. SYD has the population to support it. do we see people lining up to get into massage shops in BNE ? no.

just like the restaurants here. they sell beef noodles 18.50 a bowl. maybe if lucky, they sell 30 bowls a day. in SYD, beef noodles 14.50 but they sell 200 bowls a day. which would you rather, as a shop ?

there is no end to arguing about this point, but if you think from the WL/ML point of view, you might just see it.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Maybe some ML have a daily income figure and don't want to get RSI from pulling every Tom, Harry and Dick 24/7, so they don't need high populations.

Just imagine some Wg set herself on the GC - maybe 4 clients a day, 200 a session, 4 days a week, 3 days off. Do the Math - tax free too......
    Not trying to be arguementative just giving an alternative view/ proposition.

4FoW2
    someone i know working in SYD. she does 150 a session. morning part of the day, she gets 4 customers. after lunch all the way to 7pm, 6 customers. after dinner, maybe one or two. total a day 11 x 150

would this be better, or 4 x 200 ? we are talking about per day here. 4 days a week and you'll see the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast