Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dying industry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    We already see the sugar daddy shit explode. Its barely spoken about on here
    Online dating platforms have tons of “whores”.
    And don't forget the rise of Onlyfans. Plenty on there thinking they can make a small fortune for doing not much. Came across a profile on Instagram - young aussie blonde spruiking how much she loves being creampied and makes out she is fucking lots of randoms. Of course you need to follow on OF, truth be told be is probably just fucking the boyfriend.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "I know this guy who said" .... No one is not saying volume would be more in Syd but I wonder how long she can keep "servicing" 11 clients a day.
    Depends on the type of service and length of time, obviously.
    I would question the accuracy of these figures - not from the point of view of what she told the poster - but the reality. Does everyone BS about their pay,how much they get back on tax, etc etc

As said just contuining discussion not arguement.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a number of WL/ML in SYD carry LV handbags or GUCCI or whatever other branded handbags .... the ones in BNE carry around Woolworths green re-useable bags. i'm sure you can work it out yourself.

if you were coming from overseas to work in Australia, or for that matter, if you are an Aussie, which state would you rather work in ? SYD or BNE ?

if it is really true that working girls can get more in BNE than in SYD, wouldn't they be flocking to BNE in droves ? just like if people can get big money working in the mines, they'd be rushing there, no ?

if people just want to see things from their own perspective only, then this discussion is at a dead end.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yeah I suppose your argument is a no brainer when you consider your points.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    guys I was just trying to say that ever since my first punting trip in Sydney I now consider going there multiple times a year for not only punting but food as well.

Its like a getaway trip for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    a number of WL/ML in SYD carry LV handbags or GUCCI or whatever other branded handbags .... the ones in BNE carry around Woolworths green re-useable bags. i'm sure you can work it out yourself.

if you were coming from overseas to work in Australia, or for that matter, if you are an Aussie, which state would you rather work in ? SYD or BNE ?

if it is really true that working girls can get more in BNE than in SYD, wouldn't they be flocking to BNE in droves ? just like if people can get big money working in the mines, they'd be rushing there, no ?

if people just want to see things from their own perspective only, then this discussion is at a dead end.
    agree with you totally

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just got back from Thailand - have got designer copy handbags, you know LV, GUCCI for $50. Buy them there for $40 AUS.

Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Just got back from Thailand - have got designer copy handbags, you know LV, GUCCI for $50. Buy them there for $40 AUS.

Prof
    yes, i've seen those there.

but how is it only SYD ML/WL carry them, but BNE ML/WL don't ? leads me to think the ones they carry are legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but how is it only SYD ML/WL carry them, but BNE ML/WL don't ?
    Leads me to think that maybe they want to portray a higher income than they really have?
    But I don't really know because my conversations with ML are usually " What are your prices for extras?" rather than " Can i just check your handbag - I just need to see whether its fake or an original!"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can get 30 mins FS in Sydney for just $90 at some brothels or even some privates. Would rate the experience 7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cn6666 View Post
    You can get 30 mins FS in Sydney for just $90 at some brothels or even some privates. Would rate the experience 7/10
    is that brothel busy ? or pretty empty ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12