Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help I think I have an addiction To Asian WLs anyone else?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cool Help I think I have an addiction To Asian WLs anyone else?

Just can't get enough of Asian WLs especially D cup if one stand naked in front of me I can't say no, anyone else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same same😍 Aussie girls do nothing for me now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes agree, most common have yellow fever, best get an asian GF

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am fucking wrekt when it comes to Asian women. Non Asians that used to give me wood are a bit meh minus one girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by badone View Post
    yes agree, most common have yellow fever, best get an asian GF
    already have an Asian wife lol but need extra

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Same same�� Aussie girls do nothing for me now!
    Sadly I feel the same way but Chinese MILF lady with big boobs wow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Just can't get enough of Asian WLs especially D cup if one stand naked in front of me I can't say no, anyone else?
    Yessir.same here. Chinese MIlFs are the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just don’t fall into the trap that every Asian woman is a whore, and that every Asian woman will fall in love with you,
    Once you realise this you will see their true colours shine through,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    True. If she's on a temporary visa then don't fall head over heels with the girl when she says she loves you after first meeting. Some want PR while others want financial support. There may be a few genuine ones but just tread carefully with these girls.
    Many including your truely have learned the lesson the hard way. They are greedy, manipulative, untrustworthy and highly materialistic.

Maybe that's the best way for men to learn it.

Once bitten twice shy.

No Asian wife or GF or WLs. No way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Just don’t fall into the trap that every Asian woman is a whore, and that every Asian woman will fall in love with you,
    Once you realise this you will see their true colours shine through,
    Your not supposed to fall in love with any WL just fuck them for pleasure but sometimes its hard for some guys not to fall for them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Here’s an add-on question. Do most of you like Asians women from all nationalities or just a few like Chinese, Korean, viet…etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good question. I keep forgetting that India, Nepal, etc are also in Asia. For me I only prefer those from East Asia.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Here’s an add-on question. Do most of you like Asians women from all nationalities or just a few like Chinese, Korean, viet…etc
    Yeah I’ll puck them all. Chinese and Viet are my favourite followed by Thai.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah I’ll puck them all. Chinese and Viet are my favourite followed by Thai.
    I like Japanese ones to but special fetish is D cup boobies on Asian girl.. and when shes sucking me off if she wears glasses oh man o la la..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was strictly a Thai only sort of guy but have had some of the best punts recently with Chinese and Vietnamese. I love the Thai look and often have great arses but Thai girls are just so greedy!!
    I love them but just enjoying other Asian girls now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was strictly a Thai only sort of guy but have had some of the best punts recently with Chinese and Vietnamese. I love the Thai look and often have great arses but Thai girls are just so greedy!!
    I love them but just enjoying other Asian girls now.
    You have to be careful with Thai gals some might be ladyboys !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You have to be careful with Thai gals some might be ladyboys !
    Haha yeah true! Been lucky so far 😬😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha yeah true! Been lucky so far ����
    You got to test those Thai girls make sure she has no banana down there, some Thai ladyboys can look nicer than real girls. So you got to be careful. Grab her between the legs before you start.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You got to test those Thai girls make sure she has no banana down there, some Thai ladyboys can look nicer than real girls. So you got to be careful. Grab her between the legs before you start.
    Apart from Thailand you’ll run into quite a few in Phnom Penh. They’re usually easy to tell when you’re sober. Some Ive met in Cambodia are truly immaculate, toned fit bodies and completely post-op so the “Mick Dundee test” would fail you. Anyway, even so they are usually lot wilder and showy in the bars than the local girls. But some are also quiet and they’re the ones that make you think, is it or isn’t it.. but then when you see the body like fuck no other ML on the streets of Phuket has such tightness, and when you up close instinct just tell you there’s something different.

If you’re drunk you have no chance. My rule was to take home the shortest girl I could find.

But having said all the above, most LBs will fool around with you having drinks and a smoke but when it comes to it they have been very upfront with me both in Phuket and Phnom Penh and told me “I’m no lady. I’m ladyboy.”

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Apart from Thailand you’ll run into quite a few in Phnom Penh. They’re usually easy to tell when you’re sober. Some Ive met in Cambodia are truly immaculate, toned fit bodies and completely post-op so the “Mick Dundee test” would fail you. Anyway, even so they are usually lot wilder and showy in the bars than the local girls. But some are also quiet and they’re the ones that make you think, is it or isn’t it.. but then when you see the body like fuck no other ML on the streets of Phuket has such tightness, and when you up close instinct just tell you there’s something different.

If you’re drunk you have no chance. My rule was to take home the shortest girl I could find.

But having said all the above, most LBs will fool around with you having drinks and a smoke but when it comes to it they have been very upfront with me both in Phuket and Phnom Penh and told me “I’m no lady. I’m ladyboy.”
    One of my buddies was drunk and actually did a ladyboy. you are right, no chance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast