Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help I think I have an addiction To Asian WLs anyone else?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    One of my buddies was drunk and actually did a ladyboy. you are right, no chance.
    That's the thing if your blind drunk and Asian ladyboy is avail would you just do the ladyboy anal and get a BJJ as well?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If I was in Thailand I would learn the entire phrase 'Are you a ladyboy?', and whisper to any potential bedpartner in the bar, early on, if there were doubts - big hands, deep voice, big Adams apple

Look them in the eye and see the response

Nothing discriminatory. Just important to politely ask

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wouldn't post op lady boys need lube?

Like if your fingering them, they don't get wet right?

And do they make the artificial gspot?

That's what I've been told as to how to tell, no gspot

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wait, do they have a prostate still. Stick a finger up her butt and feel for the prostate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with op, asians are amazing. They take care of their body, have great skin by eating healthy and age slower compared to other backgrounds.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Wouldn't post op lady boys need lube?

Like if your fingering them, they don't get wet right?

And do they make the artificial gspot?

That's what I've been told as to how to tell, no gspot
    Bro if you are that deep into the interaction, literally, you have passed the no go zone
    Check well before you get to the bedroom and feeling for a gspot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro if you are that deep into the interaction, literally, you have passed the no go zone
    Check well before you get to the bedroom and feeling for a gspot
    Do Thai Ladyboys have a Gspot?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Specifically Thai and Viet for me. Although I still need to try out Korean!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IÂ’ve always liked Asian woman, but after a trip to Pattaya (after I separated from ex who had been screwing around with other men) I got exposed to many wonderful Thais and never looked back. For me they are the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I Have a Thai Girlfriend who lives in Bangkok who is an executive for a Thai Bank, I meet her 20 years ago in Sydney while she was working for a migration company and studying at Sydney uni, and stayed friends over the years through social media, and meeting up on holidays over the years after my late wife passed away I have been visiting her ever 3 months and plan to migrate over there, the point I am making is there are many beautiful Thai women who love foreigners that are not whores, find one that doesn’t need your money and she will make the best wife ever

They're sweet kittens until they've had a few shots...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best thing about having an Asian women partner is lots of rice meals and next is their wild in bed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I Have a Thai Girlfriend who lives in Bangkok who is an executive for a Thai Bank, I meet her 20 years ago in Sydney while she was working for a migration company and studying at Sydney uni, and stayed friends over the years through social media, and meeting up on holidays over the years after my late wife passed away I have been visiting her ever 3 months and plan to migrate over there, the point I am making is there are many beautiful Thai women who love foreigners that are not whores, find one that doesn’t need your money and she will make the best wife ever
    Nice post. Your lady sounds amazing - intelligent, sexy, self funded. A great catch

Can't help but think what's the catch. I'm sure with a great Thai lady there are no catches. Very sensual and don't turn off the tap when they get married

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you trust that she hasn't had sex with other guys while you are away?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know all about her past and we talk every day, I am not too judgemental, as we are both mature adults, and I know she hasn’t dated anyone else in a long time, I be more concern if she found out how many women I have slept with over the last 23 years of punting,
    but I will be asking for both of us to go get tested for HIV together before we have un protected sex, my last test came back negative for everything and that was last month,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know all about her past and we talk every day, I am not too judgemental, as we are both mature adults, and I know she hasn’t dated anyone else in a long time, I be more concern if she found out how many women I have slept with over the last 23 years of punting,
    but I will be asking for both of us to go get tested for HIV together before we have un protected sex, my last test came back negative for everything and that was last month,
    as to how many women you have been with over the last 23 years keep that to yourself. Don't tell her you'll hurt her feelings and she will lose trust in you. If my partner ever found out how many I been with and still go with she'd chop off me sausage lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    as to how many women you have been with over the last 23 years keep that to yourself. Don't tell her you'll hurt her feelings and she will lose trust in you. If my partner ever found out how many I been with and still go with she'd chop off me sausage lol
    Very sound advise. Never go into those details.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been reading this thread but hesitant to reply for some reason.

I am a mixed American, half American half South American. I grew up travelling the world because of my fathers work. Since I was s child, and no matter in which country we were, I have always being drawn towards friendships with others who were Asians. Since very little I was also drawn towards Asian cultures with admiration. Although I live in Sydney, to this day I’m still keep close communication with 2 friends in the US who are Asians. This obviously led for me to have a preference towards Asian women. I have always been like that. All my girlfriends were Asians, I am not married unfortunately and the overwhelming majority of WLs or sugar babes I see are Asians.

I don’t know where my strong interest towards Asian cultures come from as it was always in me since early childhood. I don’t like to think that I have yellow fever and I don’t like this terminology. I prefer Asian women, but the majority of my friends are Asians and I am accustomed to being the gaijin if that’s how we write it.

So why am I saying all this? Like the OP, I prefer Asian women, but not because they are more feminine, age more gracefully or for any other reason other than the fact that I have always being interested in Asian culture and history and certainly there is nothing better than a Asian girl riding my dick and saying it is too big for her tiny and tight Asian pussy.

I don’t make excuses for my preference but I know I get judged by it.

Just my 2 cents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Very sound advise. Never go into those details.
    Yeh the question is can a guy hold back from telling his partner what hes been doing? You have to never tell a soul. Its hard when you love your partner to keep the truth secret.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have been reading this thread but hesitant to reply for some reason.

I am a mixed American, half American half South American. I grew up travelling the world because of my fathers work. Since I was s child, and no matter in which country we were, I have always being drawn towards friendships with others who were Asians. Since very little I was also drawn towards Asian cultures with admiration. Although I live in Sydney, to this day I’m still keep close communication with 2 friends in the US who are Asians. This obviously led for me to have a preference towards Asian women. I have always been like that. All my girlfriends were Asians, I am not married unfortunately and the overwhelming majority of WLs or sugar babes I see are Asians.

I don’t know where my strong interest towards Asian cultures come from as it was always in me since early childhood. I don’t like to think that I have yellow fever and I don’t like this terminology. I prefer Asian women, but the majority of my friends are Asians and I am accustomed to being the gaijin if that’s how we write it.

So why am I saying all this? Like the OP, I prefer Asian women, but not because they are more feminine, age more gracefully or for any other reason other than the fact that I have always being interested in Asian culture and history and certainly there is nothing better than a Asian girl riding my dick and saying it is too big for her tiny and tight Asian pussy.

I don’t make excuses for my preference but I know I get judged by it.

Just my 2 cents
    Have you at least punted on Western girls so you have a comparison? I used to go with Western girls 25 years ago but found Asian women just better at it in bed. Their so cute to.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast