Thread: Help I think I have an addiction To Asian WLs anyone else?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Have you at least punted on Western girls so you have a comparison? I used to go with Western girls 25 years ago but found Asian women just better at it in bed. They’re have so cute to.
    I have had 2 SBs who were not Asians. Only young blonde Aussie and a mild Brazilian who just wanted to fuck me without needing to pay anything. The Brazilian was amazing, really knows how to ride a cock and that ass, omg. I didn’t fuck her, she fucked me. The Aussie blonde, very nice girl but doesn’t compare to the sex our lovely Asian girls provide.

Oh I also once saw an Aussie girl at 42G, left after 10 minutes. Just so disappointing.

I have tried and happy to try again but the trend repeats itself, Asian girls are awesome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have had 2 SBs who were not Asians. Only young blonde Aussie and a mild Brazilian who just wanted to fuck me without needing to pay anything. The Brazilian was amazing, really knows how to ride a cock and that ass, omg. I didn’t fuck her, she fucked me. The Aussie blonde, very nice girl but doesn’t compare to the sex our lovely Asian girls provide.

Oh I also once saw an Aussie girl at 42G, left after 10 minutes. Just so disappointing.

I have tried and happy to try again but the trend repeats itself, Asian girls are awesome
    You have two SBs at the same time, wow. This morning a nice Asian gal was in my place I found it very hard not to touch her she was not a WL. But man so hot. Keep punting those Asian ladies yeah!