Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help I think I have an addiction To Asian WLs anyone else?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Have you at least punted on Western girls so you have a comparison? I used to go with Western girls 25 years ago but found Asian women just better at it in bed. They’re have so cute to.
    I have had 2 SBs who were not Asians. Only young blonde Aussie and a mild Brazilian who just wanted to fuck me without needing to pay anything. The Brazilian was amazing, really knows how to ride a cock and that ass, omg. I didn’t fuck her, she fucked me. The Aussie blonde, very nice girl but doesn’t compare to the sex our lovely Asian girls provide.

Oh I also once saw an Aussie girl at 42G, left after 10 minutes. Just so disappointing.

I have tried and happy to try again but the trend repeats itself, Asian girls are awesome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mmm Yellow Fever is very contagious, a lot of backwards twinkies here,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have had 2 SBs who were not Asians. Only young blonde Aussie and a mild Brazilian who just wanted to fuck me without needing to pay anything. The Brazilian was amazing, really knows how to ride a cock and that ass, omg. I didn’t fuck her, she fucked me. The Aussie blonde, very nice girl but doesn’t compare to the sex our lovely Asian girls provide.

Oh I also once saw an Aussie girl at 42G, left after 10 minutes. Just so disappointing.

I have tried and happy to try again but the trend repeats itself, Asian girls are awesome
    You have two SBs at the same time, wow. This morning a nice Asian gal was in my place I found it very hard not to touch her she was not a WL. But man so hot. Keep punting those Asian ladies yeah!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Generalisations, but how was the Australian women's attitude to sex different? They don't know how to please a man?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So why am I saying all this? Like the OP, I prefer Asian women.

I don’t make excuses for my preference but I know I get judged by it.

Just my 2 cents
    No judgement here. Anyone criticising you for a preference can get f-kd

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Generalisations, but how was the Australian women's attitude to sex different? They don't know how to please a man?
    Generalisations are not helpful. However my experience with 1 non Asian WL was that of a superficial service nowhere near what we get for the same money from the Asian ladies. I am sure there are non Asian girls out there that provide a great service. I just haven’t found them. There are certainly Australians who know how to please a man. They are not working in ginza or 42g though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You have two SBs at the same time, wow. This morning a nice Asian gal was in my place I found it very hard not to touch her she was not a WL. But man so hot. Keep punting those Asian ladies yeah!
    At the moment I have 2 Asian SBs, it’s like having 2 frequent WLs, no different. You just alternate the weeks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeh the question is can a guy hold back from telling his partner what hes been doing? You have to never tell a soul. Its hard when you love your partner to keep the truth secret.
    I have told my wife, but not in the way that you'd imagine. I didn't sit her down and went "Look...".

What happened was I met my wife during a time when I was wild and crazy. I'd gotten divorced, I didn't mind letting everyone know I was punting. I didn't expect I would end up marrying her back then. I thought it was just another relationship. But I did, so now I have a wife that knows all about this part of my life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I just like women.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At the moment I have 2 Asian SBs, it’s like having 2 frequent WLs, no different. You just alternate the weeks
    Two Asian SBs way to go must make you feel like a king. I got one shes enough for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After 26 years of punting with Asians now I am looking for non Asians

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its all got to do with their petite bodies, rubber flex tight pussy and those slant eyes!

Me so Horny!, Love you long time!,Oh yo cock so big Daaling !

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Two Asian SBs way to go must make you feel like a king. I got one shes enough for me.
    Obviously not enough, that’s why you want more lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cn6666 View Post
    After 26 years of punting with Asians now I am looking for non Asians
    Angelina Saigon Princess - full figure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Obviously not enough, that’s why you want more lol
    I am just a sex maniac lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    already have an Asian wife lol but need extra
    Good choice Mate! hahaha looking for one too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it is just simple attraction,some people (like myself) have been surrounded by asian my whole life. i dont see myself wanting to try others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can’t beat a Thai girl that is into providing good service on top of having a smoking hot body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am very sure I have an addiction to asian girls...when I did punting back in my early 20s, caucs were the main ones on offer and they were OK but no comparison to the service level I get from the Asian girls.

Banned
    Just can't get enough of Asian WLs especially D cup if one stand naked in front of me I can't say no, anyone else?
    There is no cure for it.

You're going to spend your last penny in a Chinese parlour and die in the arms of a Chinese Milf.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast