Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help I think I have an addiction To Asian WLs anyone else?

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I love women, but I don't love the women that I love
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    I love women, but I don't love the women that I love
    I luv women too and luv those luv me lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was engaged to a Japanese young lady once who swore that in a previous life I was Asian. That was her explanation as to why my preferences ㅌㅋㅋㅋ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate to be addicted to WLs, but I can’t quit, which makes me feel bad

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven’t fucked a non-Asian woman since about 2009. More than happy to stick to fucking Asians only, especially Chinese MIlFs. That’s my forte.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's okay to have preferences, but remember to always treat individuals with respect and consent, regardless of their physical appearance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely I have this addiction. Sometimes I fantasize my hot Chinese and Korean colleagues work part time in a massage shop and have a session with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only had one addiction to white girl. Au Ellie now out of ginza. Anyone know where the fuck she is hit me pm. Could speak to her about sugar dating and general sex topics. Was cool being with her. Think she at flamingo Bondi with ridiculous prices and location. Asia girls can't beat there skin, pussy, and bouncy optimistic nature. Language barrier always a problem though. I didn't think Asian girl and sex was s theme when was younger. Now I got passport all I think is Vietnam Phillipines Thailand.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234