Thread: V YUMI GREAT TIME ABD GREAT POTENTIAL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

V YUMI GREAT TIME AND GREAT POTENTIAL

N5m is really out of the way for me but given I am off to Perth today I decided to stop by and try my luck on the way to the airport. I really wanted T Paula but I underestimated her popularity and she was already busy at 10:30 AM. Wtf, who goes to a brothel at 10:30 AM on a Wednesday, apart from me obviously. The other T girls I wanted were also busy double wtf. You guys are way too horny.

So I decided to go with V Yumi who was just arriving.

Her looks: she is definitely young, sexy brown skin and what I call a traditional viet look. Nice natural boobs. I couldn’t feel any breast implants although it looked like she had them done it felt natural. She has nice legs and a great ass.

Shower: unfortunately no funny games in the shower just a good clean. A bit of kissing only. They advertise as DFK but it is more like LFK unfortunately but not too bad.

Action: she is certainly new to this but she gets down into the action without hesitation. She started with a bit of a cat bath that didn’t do much but I was already rock hard as she was playing with my dick already. After the briefest cat bath and some more LFK she got stuck on my little fellow. Nice teasing, she knows how to suck a cock. She works through the length and goes deep, really deep. She gave me a brief rimm job, I wish she spent more time on it but her blow job was good that I didn’t mind it. After quite a few minutes on it she all of a sudden laid down next to me without saying anything but indicating that it was my time to go down on her, no problems.

I went down on her, at the beginning I didn’t think I was doing it right but when I looked up she was playing with her tits and nips in a very sexy way. After a few more seconds she started pushing my head in and her juices started to flow, like someone opened a tap. I loved it, she did cum at least once. I said sex and she said no, Suck more, then she went down on me as if she was hungry, she would go down really deep until my dick hit her throat and she would keep on pushing it. It was a kind of face fuck inverted. So good that we had to slow down because I wanted sex. After quite a few minutes of this she put the condom on me jumped on top. She didn’t put any lube on because she was dripping wet. I love when they don’t put lube on. She rode me hard, her amazing tits bouncing on top of me were a sight to see. I flipped her and fucked her missionary. I didn’t want to blow my load because I wanted to CIM so I slowed down and I felt the cum coming out so I asked her to flip to doggie and I went hard. She can take a pounding and I unloaded. That was good. Disappointed that I didn’t cim but I had a 5 days load and with that sucking and fucking I couldn’t hold.

She gave me a good massage, she knows how to give a massage and indicated to go fur round 2 but we only had 10 minutes left and I started to worry about my flight. I should have gone round 2 because I had plenty of time waiting in the airport and I am still just about to board.

She is new to this, great blow job but fucking is more like fucking a young inexperienced girlfriend.

I reckon she will be good, T Paula good. If the shop reads this, get T Paula to coach her and she will be a great popular girl.

Thanks for a great punt, let’s see what Perth holds in relation to the girls.

Dear ditchtheboss:
    Thanks for your visiting!!!
    Your advice was inspiring! Paula is really nice girl, we always hope other girls can learn from her, lol. We will try to arrange some training for Yumi to let her be more professional.
    Looking forward to see you again soon!!

---N5M

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Dear ditchtheboss:
    Your advice was inspiring! Paula is really nice girl, we always hope other girls can learn from her, lol. We will try to arrange some training for Yumi to let her be more professional.

---N5M
    Yumi just need T Cindy and T Paula shower routine

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Dear ditchtheboss:

---N5M
    You guys and the folks at 42G are amazing. Great customer service. Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can confirm. Ditchtheboss is spot on with this review. I would say she’s improved on her cat bath and rimming since then.

Photos are also real. Dress size 8 but not fat. She’s got that sexy thickness to her ass and thighs that comes from working out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Can confirm. Ditchtheboss is spot on with this review. I would say she’s improved on her cat bath and rimming since then.

Photos are also real. Dress size 8 but not fat. She’s got that sexy thickness to her ass and thighs that comes from working out
    Yep, such a shame that n5m is really inconvenient for me to get to unless I go to the airport. Yumi was great and she will be even better with time