Thread: The Shire

Junior Member(有D料到)

The Shire

Will be spending some time around the shire soon. Just after any recommendations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So tried a place in Engadine that is upstairs. I think it was 1045 old princes highway. There is a metal gate at the top of the stairs. Go in and 40 yo female takes me to a room. I ask about fs and she says 200 for 30mins. No thanks so walked out and found another place nearby. About a block over.
    It is a room at the front of an office type block. Go in and 2 females to choose from. Again in there 40s. Ask about prices 30 mins for $90. Given the age I agree. Into one of the two rooms they have. Asked if i want massage first or not. Ask for fs with her on top. Into it straight away and with age comes experience. Was a great 30 mins. Younger girls elsewhere probably but for 90 i thought it was a bargain.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxingTime247 View Post
    Will be spending some time around the shire soon. Just after any recommendations.
    555 Miranda is normally pretty good, with good variety of girls.

Sutherland has a few options. Have been to Grey Street a few times. Not great selection but it does the job.

Have done Eton Street too, but a long time ago.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sylvania Asian Massage

Quote Originally Posted by RelaxingTime247 View Post
    Is good if you just want a massage and a BJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay my list of the shire that i’ve been too
    Sylvania massage - Good massage CBJ-B2B extra can be annoying if you get the downstairs room with customers and girls talking.
    555 Miranda - Massage is Meh, bookings are hard to make but FS CBJ B2B available. One girl lets me cum on her belly but others can be mechanical.
    Cronulla Forever Young - Massage was Okay owner is a milf in 40s with tattoos and fake tits. CBJ and FS available. She told me to come thursday, friday, saturday apparently other girls to pick from.
    Caringbah Asian massage - Id avoid personally very nice women but old maybe 50s massage is okay FS available.
    Caringbah Thai massage and Spa - I love this place good variety of girls mainly in 30s all very lovely and give a great massage and HE. There are some bigger girls that work there that i’d avoid so find one you like and go on the day she works.
    Caringbah Thai near station - Avoid think the reviews are fake on google bigger girl works there massage isn’t to good. CBJ and FS available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't forget that TP64 is here, along with a couple other brothels in the Caringbah- Taren Point industrial area.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great intel Lucyfur! Thanks!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And forgot one Suksabai Thai miranda. Owner is a nice lady looks to be late 30s/early 40s. Her massage technique is good but she does it all through a towel which i didn’t like. Gives a good HJ and only charged me 30 bucks.

And a failed one - Based off previous intel i went to wellbeing thai in caringbah that specified a girl upstairs who does extra. Went twice and the place is legit the massage is good if that’s all you’re looking for but undies stay on. Was very hard not to crack boner when you flip and she is rubbing your thighs lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Sylvania massage - Good massage CBJ-B2B extra can be annoying if you get the downstairs room with customers and girls talking.
    555 Miranda - Massage is Meh, bookings are hard to make but FS CBJ B2B available. One girl lets me cum on her belly but others can be mechanical.
    Cronulla Forever Young - Massage was Okay owner is a milf in 40s with tattoos and fake tits. CBJ and FS available. She told me to come thursday, friday, saturday apparently other girls to pick from.
    Caringbah Asian massage - Id avoid personally very nice women but old maybe 50s massage is okay FS available.
    Caringbah Thai massage and Spa - I love this place good variety of girls mainly in 30s all very lovely and give a great massage and HE. There are some bigger girls that work there that i’d avoid so find one you like and go on the day she works.
    Caringbah Thai near station - Avoid think the reviews are fake on google bigger girl works there massage isn’t to good. CBJ and FS available.
    Is Caringbah Thai massage and spa the one in Denman Ave? And the one you refer to as near the station, across the road from the station on the kingsway?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which shop is better? Sylvania or Caringbah?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekindling2234 View Post
    Which shop is better? Sylvania or Caringbah?
    Sylvania has better quality of girls and more extras. Caringbah is good if you want a proper massage as the girls are actual masseuses.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Extras at Cronulla Forever young?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanfromtheGong View Post
    Extras at Cronulla Forever young?
    I posted an AR of this joint some time ago. Seemed to me at the time a full menu is available, ' tho I only went for the NHJ. Was okay I guess but nothing to write home about...