Thread: Kent St

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kent St

Morning all, I’m in Sydney this afternoon, unfortunately don’t arrive till 8.00pm, is there anything still open at this hour?
    Brisbane is all closed by this stage.
    Prefer something in walking distance to My Hotel in Kent St, after a massage with options😉 not necessarily FS.
    My last punt a year ago was a disaster, upstairs in Goulburn St, how unlucky to be in the punting capital of Australia and have a lousy punt.
    Also, if I’m up to it, would have another one Saturday morning before the conference .
    Thanks in anticipation for your help

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cbdstylemassage.com is located at 276 pitt st and open till 10. Probably your best bet and less than 200meters from Kent Street. If you're looking to punt after 10pm, it's worth taking the trek to ginza or any of the more popular shops on this forum, they can be found simply browsing this forum. There's also Yuki on pitt that's a decent all inclusive package but a bit older and cheaper milf style massage and service but highly recommended.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am not very much a massage guy but I have heard very good things about cbdstylemassage from a reliable source so if a massage with pt2 and 3 is what you want I’d go for it.

If it was me though I would trek to one of the ginza shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Cbdstylemassage.com is located at 276 pitt st and open till 10. Probably your best bet and less than 200meters from Kent Street. If you're looking to punt after 10pm, it's worth taking the trek to ginza or any of the more popular shops on this forum, they can be found simply browsing this forum. There's also Yuki on pitt that's a decent all inclusive package but a bit older and cheaper milf style massage and service but highly recommended.
    Thanks mate, really appreciate your reply

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depends what type of massage you are looking for. These shops are open past 10pm and not far from Kent st
    Higher end cauc girls at Sirs is open late
    Babylon in market city
    69 liverpool st.
    At least one of the shops on Pitt St opposite world square will be open.
    756 George st is open. I think only 1 of the 2 shops at that address does extras. One or 2 other close by shops are open late but one of those is a legitimate thai shop.
    You'll have to do your research to see if their services are any good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mare really appreciate your help

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you can make it a little further to surry hills there's a lot of shops there open but fs.