Thread: LITA (THAI)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LITA (THAI)

Hello Gents,

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has his favourites? Every now and then we find that diamond in the rough. But, as with all good things they usually come to an end.

I used to frequent a hot Thai girl named Lita. Short, cute, slim, tanned skin and long dark hair in a pony tail. She used to work at 555 Miranda, 256 Riverwood and Nara thai massage being the last place I saw her.

I used to have a direct contact for her, which is now off-line. Does anyone know her whereabouts, as I'm keen to see her again?

Happy hunting

UL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go see her Chill Massagr today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Go see her Chill Massagr today
    In North Strathfield, mate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverLover View Post
    Hello Gents,

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has his favourites? Every now and then we find that diamond in the rough. But, as with all good things they usually come to an end.

I used to frequent a hot Thai girl named Lita. Short, cute, slim, tanned skin and long dark hair in a pony tail. She used to work at 555 Miranda, 256 Riverwood and Nara thai massage being the last place I saw her.
    I used to have a direct contact for her, which is now off-line. Does anyone know her whereabouts, as I'm keen to see her again?

Happy hunting

UL
    The girl you are referencing is Liya at SBM and also Stanmore 200 as Leeya. There is a Lita at Chill107 today but SBM have Liya on roster today, so I think that is where you will find her. And yes, she is a treat 😎

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    The girl you are referencing is Liya at SBM and also Stanmore 200 as Leeya. There is a Lita at Chill107 today but SBM have Liya on roster today, so I think that is where you will find her. And yes, she is a treat 😎
    Her name was definitely Lita. It's not a very common name. I don't know if it's the same Lita at Chill107, though. From the photos they used I would say it isn't the same girl. I guess I will find out on Thursday.

I saw an ad on Locanto last month, for a Lita in Melbourne. I assumed she went home, as her private number is disconnected.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    I stand corrected, mate! That is exactly who I was referring to. I just went down there to see if it was her and I wasn't disappointed 👌🏼