Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Circumised vs uncut at late age

Senior Member(無間使者)

Circumcised vs uncut at late age

Ok gents. I have a uncut dick. I'm 35+ yrs old and thinking of getting a snip.

My reason: nothing specific. I've got no medical or health issues. No religious reasons. No cultural reasons. Sex overall is still decent but wondering if it can be better. It's just something I might consider doing.

Have anyone gone ahead to get their dick circumcised at a later age and able to share whether your performance and/or sex life was better or after the operation? And elaborate why?

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post

My reason: nothing specific. I've got no medical or health issues. No religious reasons. No cultural reasons. Sex overall is still decent but wondering if it can be better. It's just something I might consider doing.

Have anyone gone ahead to get their dick circumcised at a later age and able to share whether your performance and/or sex life was better or after the operation? And elaborate why?

Thanks
    Supposedly it's meant to be more hygienic which is bullshit because some people just don't know how to wash their dick properly. Apparently it's reduces sensitivity because of the nerve endings at the tip exposed due to constantly rubbing and desensitising of everyday activities etc.

Banned
    Sounds like there's no real reason to do so. Keep it as is, sex may feel less pleasurable so why risk it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Supposedly it's meant to be more hygienic which is bullshit because some people just don't know how to wash their dick properly. Apparently it's reduces sensitivity because of the nerve endings at the tip exposed due to constantly rubbing and desensitising of everyday activities etc.
    Not bullshit, bro. Just because you think it is clean doesn't mean it really is clean. Your toilet bowl looks clean, would you go and lick it?

Being cut means there's physically no place for the dirt or gunk to build up in. Completely different level of hygiene.

That desenstitizing nonsense, now THAT is BS. I've been cut since 19 or 20 yo. My dick is every bit as sensitive. Just look at your dick, do you see nerve endings hanging out of the dickhead? It's all inside, under the skin. So how can it be desensitize from too much rubbing? Complete BS.

Thanks
    How much it helps you depends on how bad your foreskin is, bro. If you have phimosis, guaranteed being cut will help you temendously. But if you have a "normal" foreskin, ie. One that retracts completely, you don't feel pain when fully exposed, etc., then getting cut might not improve your personal experience much.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My mate is uncircumcised and said he likes the foreskin covering his penis head
    We says the intact skin possibly stops him cumming too quickly
    The skin barrier reduces his sensitivity
    He also says the skin barrier over his penis head reduces his exposute to STIs as skin is thick and less susceptible to Herpes
    which infects mucosal surfaces not skin

This is not science based so do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    My mate is uncircumcised and said he likes the foreskin covering his penis head
    We says the intact skin possibly stops him cumming too quickly
    The skin barrier reduces his sensitivity
    He also says the skin barrier over his penis head reduces his exposute to STIs as skin is thick and less susceptible to Herpes
    which infects mucosal surfaces not skin

This is not science based so do your own research
    Sorry to break it to you, bro, your mate has a bad case of phimosis. I reckon it's so bad for him that he's relying on using a condom to keep the foreskin over the dickhead. Because a bad phimosis sufferer would be really afraid of letting the dickhead pop out. It's always covered in the foreskin, it has become too sensitive that it gets downright painful with any direct touch to the dickhead.

And that also means, your mate would really struggle with fucking without using a condom because it would be impossible to keep the skin over the head then.

It's a terrible thing, phimosis. I had it too before I was cut, but not as bad as your mate.

EDIT: And that thing about protection against STI is laughable. The opposite is happening. The skin over the dickhead creates a space where the STI vector can linger, all warm, wet and cosy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2 friends got the snip in 30's and both say sex is better before the circumcision.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    2 friends got the snip in 30's and both say sex is better before the circumcision.
    Interesting. Any reasons why?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, bro, your mate has a bad case of phimosis. I reckon it's so bad for him that he's relying on using a condom to keep the foreskin over the dickhead. Because a bad phimosis sufferer would be really afraid of letting the dickhead pop out. It's always covered in the foreskin, it has become too sensitive that it gets downright painful with any direct touch to the dickhead
    Thanks for the medical opinion
    I doubt he has phimosis as he was bragging how he was he happy being uncut. He is married now so doesn't use condoms
    His point was that he likes the extra skin

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

You'd be taking a big risk of making things worse, with no turning back. I'd be leaving the status-quo if I were you.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not bullshit, bro. Just because you think it is clean doesn't mean it really is clean. Your toilet bowl looks clean, would you go and lick it?

Being cut means there's physically no place for the dirt or gunk to build up in. Completely different level of hygiene.

That desenstitizing nonsense, now THAT is BS. I've been cut since 19 or 20 yo. My dick is every bit as sensitive. Just look at your dick, do you see nerve endings hanging out of the dickhead? It's all inside, under the skin. So how can it be desensitize from too much rubbing? Complete BS.
    Lmao its called having a shower morning and night everyday, pulling back your foreskin and using soap and thoroughly washing your cock, you don't need to not have skin to have a clean cock.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The scientists land rockets on the moon but still can't tell you what the differences are with
    sexual function related to circumcision or no circumcision

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We are born uncut so unless it’s for religious reasons why change it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it makes any difference, as a kid I never knew if I was or wasn't. My knob sorta is half covered when flaccid, then when erect looks as if it's circumcised, with the skin unable to be pulled completely over the tip. Either way, it certainly hasn't effected my sex life. Totally agree with the comments about washing, cut or uncut you've got to wash it properly and regularly. It will still stink wether you're cut or not if you don't clean it properly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My reason: nothing specific.
    Then don't do it. Why have a surgical procedure on your cock out of curiosity?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was circumsised as a baby so didn't have a say and I have no idea what it is like to have a foreskin. I'm certain that my sensitivity is reduced because the surface of my dick is completely sealed and dry like the rest of my body. I'd be surprised if any kind of virus could penetrate the surface of the skin. On the other hand I have seen guys pull their foreskin back and their dick looks all pink and moist, so I can only assume it must be a lot more sensitive. ML are usually surprised when I tell them they can be a lot more rough with my shaft and it doesn't hurt.

I have been wearing contacts for 20 years and I can touch my eyeballs with my fingers without flinching, similar situation where sensitivity is reduced with friction.

There is just no way having a foreskin can match the hygiene of circumcision, how is this even a debate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in my teens i could neverretract and sex was how it was.

now i can oull the skin back and its now out to play. when i was young i thought about getting the snip but i much prefer having the convertible and puling back for th girls. i feel like women like taking the roof down, and unwrapping their present

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like many Aussie pre 75 kids I got cut as a bub.

I've had an overly healthy sex drive all my life. No problems with premature ejaculation. However I have always had good pre ejaculation control which has meant I've probably been overly confident having BB sex with girlfriends and not getting them pregnant.

I've never had to think about cock hygiene unlike my cut bros.

AMLs seem to like the look of my mushroom cock. Perhaps they believe that it is more clean and less risky. Perhaps it's just part of their "beautiful cock" seduction/sales routine.

In my 50s I've found it harder to maintain an erection and I'm not able to cum 10 times a day like I used to in my 20s. Not sure if that is abnormal and due to my cut cock. However I can still easily come twice a day

Interesting theory that the cut mushroom head dries out. Not sure that you can work that out without some close observation of other men's cocks.

Maybe with the cut cock the precum is held inside it's pocket rather than like mine which is scattered about.

There may be a market for special underwear that has a pocket to protect the uncut penis and keep it in a bath of soothing and preserving liquids in prep for the next fuck. If you are really worried use some moisturiser.

Again, there is possibly a market for organic dome moisturiser made from pasteurised bull smegma and some Chinese herbal pheremone

If I was uncut I wouldn't bother with the surgery. Just keep your foreskin supple and stretched with daily exercises. Do some research on best practice uncut cock maintenance. Look after your mind and body with good nutrition, relaxation exercise and sleep to keep your sexual responsiveness strong. Buy high quality and well fitting underwear and replace regularly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I was circumsised as a baby so didn't have a say and I have no idea what it is like to have a foreskin. I'm certain that my sensitivity is reduced because the surface of my dick is completely sealed and dry like the rest of my body. I'd be surprised if any kind of virus could penetrate the surface of the skin. On the other hand I have seen guys pull their foreskin back and their dick looks all pink and moist, so I can only assume it must be a lot more sensitive. ML are usually surprised when I tell them they can be a lot more rough with my shaft and it doesn't hurt.

I have been wearing contacts for 20 years and I can touch my eyeballs with my fingers without flinching, similar situation where sensitivity is reduced with friction.

There is just no way having a foreskin can match the hygiene of circumcision, how is this even a debate?
    Under what circumstances are you looking at dudes working their foreskin at a distance close enough to gauge their moisture content?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast