Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you hold yourself backing falling for your Asian SB or FWB?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I’ll be lying if I say I didn’t lol
    Come on bro you know you love that gal you know whom I'm talking about lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Hahahaha I try very hard to NOT associate her with that word. But, maybe lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My new saying is that love is a mind emotion and my rational mind loved no WL. My dick however is in deep love with a few ladies out there.

That keeps me out of trouble and the mind and dick in their respective and rightful places

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    My new saying is that love is a mind emotion and my rational mind loved no WL. My dick however is in deep love with a few ladies out there.

That keeps me out of trouble and the mind and dick in their respective and rightful places
    One day you'll meet a WL who will blow your socks off and you won't be able to stop thinking about her. Happened to footballpunter recently with his WL lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One day you'll meet a WL who will blow your socks off and you won't be able to stop thinking about her. Happened to footballpunter recently with his WL lol.
    It happened to me twice and I dated 2 of them. Whilst it was possibly the 2 greatest experiences I have had it was probably also the two most stupid things I have done. Those ARs hurt while yu date them

It happened to me twice and I dated 2 of them. Whilst it was possibly the 2 greatest experiences I have had it was probably also the two most stupid things I have done. Those ARs hurt while yu date them
    Or pick one with no AR lol, jk. Ditchtheboss is totally right tho. While it’s fun, it’s also stupide

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Or pick one with no AR lol, jk. Ditchtheboss is totally right tho. While it’s fun, it’s also stupide
    Welcome home mate.

I will never forget when I first met my second one. Great sex and after we finished we just clicked chatting and we were chatting and she just all of a sudden got on top of me without notice and went for round 2. Amazing experience. The buzzer went off and she just told them that it was fine and I was her last one for the day and it was fine. Overstayed the booking by 30 minutes 3 shots. Offered her the cash for the extra time and she said, you won’t pay me with cash but with your phone number. That was it for me punters. A few months of the most exhilarating dating experience I have had with the most amount of heartache l. She wasn’t after money or expensive gifts but my psychologist gets the money now.

That’s why I say, my head doesn’t love them no more only my dick loves them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dam our dicks cost us a lot of dollars, once WL has your phone number your fucked.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dam our dicks cost us a lot of dollars, once WL has your phone number your fucked.
    Yep, not doing that again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seriously if she asks for your number say no, next thing she will know where you live and that's where an outcall is riskier.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its dam hard not falling in love with your Asian SB/FWB how do you hold yourself back guys? I really have to try to stay calm when shes near me. What are your rules with your special secret lady friends? And did any of you over step the rules and start a relationship with your long term SB/FWB/ WL?
    Offer not to bring money next time you meet. I gurantee you'll be cured of your feelings very quickly & she never had any for you in the first place.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Offer not to bring money next time you meet. I gurantee you'll be cured of your feelings very quickly & she never had any for you in the first place.
    Correct. It is transactional. Nothing more. Don't delude yourself otherwise.
    SB is just another name for a wl, it is sexual favours for money essentially. Women who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire prepared to spend time with you in exchange for money, gifts or both. Keep reminding yourself of that.

Look, I've said this before but I'll repeat, as we age we do so like one of two Pitts, Brad Pitt or Cess Pit. If you are like Brad Pitt you probably don't need SBs. Once you reach a certain age your dating options are severely limited if you aren't rich and/or blessed with hollywood good looks, you're basically left with divorcees (who themselves dont exactly have a line of guys waiting for them), people you dated previously, or the women that are left single after all their friends got married, in other words, the sexual equivalent of eating out of the bin. So you go to wls, mls, Sb etc because you still have champagne tastes despite being a can of warm lite beer yourself.
    Yes this is a gross generalisation, yes there are exceptions, but the fact remains it is transactional. Remember at all times.

Welcome home mate.

I will never forget when I first met my second one. Great sex and after we finished we just clicked chatting and we were chatting and she just all of a sudden got on top of me without notice and went for round 2. Amazing experience. The buzzer went off and she just told them that it was fine and I was her last one for the day and it was fine. Overstayed the booking by 30 minutes 3 shots. Offered her the cash for the extra time and she said, you won’t pay me with cash but with your phone number. That was it for me punters. A few months of the most exhilarating dating experience I have had with the most amount of heartache l. She wasn’t after money or expensive gifts but my psychologist gets the money now.

That’s why I say, my head doesn’t love them no more only my dick loves them.
    Thank you, mate!

Wow, asked you to pay with your phone number. She’s got some game. I wouldn’t blame you for giving it away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you don’t want to be involved with these wonderful girls simply make it a habit to share your experience in after report … once you do that you’ll realise that you don’t feel like she has been made only for you… it works.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    If you don’t want to be involved with these wonderful girls simply make it a habit to share your experience in after report … once you do that you’ll realise that you don’t feel like she has been made only for you… it works.
    Dang it mate, that’s a great idea

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    That’s is some gold advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12