Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst service in Sydney - AVOID !!

The thing is the TS didn't even replied whatsoever about this. And bro Robinho post like this was his experience. So confusing......

For TS:
    Anyway I can vouch that Rumi doesn't like rough man, she had work injury months ago. So if she didn't kiss you and even say you to go slow even if you haven't started yet. It only means you too rough in the beginning. I don't know what happened and not trying to speculate. As I never seen that Jason raises his tone unless the customer is a difficult one or you do something stupid in the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I get your points, but a big mac can't withdraw consent, the car that was bait and switched can't withdraw consent.. the rape only comes into effect once consent is withdrawn..

Your big mac analogy is funny in that if the big mac is the girl, then the bad attitude is not from the burger, but the mamasan/reception!
    Again, the car analogy is a simple bait and switch beyond the power of the car (WL) and the salesperson (mamasam)... you wouldn't get pissed at the car (WL), especially if it/shegave you a surprisingly good ride in the end!

In the end, rape is rape.. many of the girls are not here working in a legal sense, so even their legal options are very limited but legally, consent must now be given in all steps of intimacy.. that's why you can't rape a big mac or a car, because they can't give or deny consent...

All the shop websites have, or should have the disclaimer that the Girl makes up her own mind what she's willing to provide to each customer.
    That's why we also have the saying on this very forum that YMMV !!

Just Mr Fuglys 2 cents worth of thinking.
    Another thought is that I have very rarely had a bad punt (I can count on one hand after 6 years of solid punting) because I always treat the girl like a person, not an object and I ALWAYS ask the girl to tell me if I start doing something that she is uncomfortable with, she needs to tell me (I have no limits when it come to normal sexual behavior).. these sessions turn out to be the best times of my life.. and she actually feels comfortable and more intimate to be with me..

Long post, sorry for being so philosophical.. but in the end, it's the girls decision what she provides as a service to us, and it's up to us to behave in a manner that she is willing to do more than provide "just" sex for you.

And sometimes it's just not to be.. every one has the occasional "unsatisfying" punt.. and I realised that if 10 punters write a good review, and I have a shitty one.. then maybe, just maybe the problem is me, and not the girl.. (and that's why I took a look at myself and always need to be respectful now)
    Love what you said, man! Totally agree. We need to show respect to the WLs to get respect from them. Hell, that goes for everyone, not just WLs. Right on, bro!

I also found that n5m is one of the best shops out there. It's a place that actually makes me feel comfortable while visiting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Mr Fugly the post above made me respect you more.

Thumbs up for you mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Love what you said, man! Totally agree. We need to show respect to the WLs to get respect from them. Hell, that goes for everyone, not just WLs. Right on, bro!

I also found that n5m is one of the best shops out there. It's a place that actually makes me feel comfortable while visiting.
    Thank you Gentlemen, your support is appreciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can definitely understand the OP's grievances.

I don't have too much credibility as I'm a new member so won't go into details of my own experience there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never ever had a bad experience at N5M. Jacinta has always been absolutely wonderful from recommendations, to trying to make it up if the girl has to go home unexpectedly because of period. Can’t fault the customer service. Ginza must be taking notes as have noticed they’ve improved their customer service however currently can’t hold a candle to N5M

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post

Question. Are the photos of the girls on N5M real or fake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    Never ever had a bad experience at N5M. Jacinta has always been absolutely wonderful from recommendations, to trying to make it up if the girl has to go home unexpectedly because of period. Can’t fault the customer service. Ginza must be taking notes as have noticed they’ve improved their customer service however currently can’t hold a candle to N5M
    Seems like you know this place well. Do you know if the photos of the girls on their website are real or fake?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Visual View Post
    Seems like you know this place well. Do you know if the photos of the girls on their website are real or fake?
    100% real. No filters, no photoshop no touching up. Similar to ginza and Kyoto / Sakura

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% real. No filters, no photoshop no touching up. Similar to ginza and Kyoto / Sakura
    No way haha

Most of ginza’s photos aren’t even of the actual girl. Unless they’ve picked up their game recently.

My one experience with Kyoto, the photo they used was the girl, but was either heavily PS or from like 10 years ago. The funny thing is, if they’d used an accurate photo of the girl I would have still booked her anyway.

I personally think N5M use more accurate & genuine photos.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, Sakura and Kyoto not photoshopped?!

Must have changed their mo since I started giving them a miss late last year.

Might swing by again ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only been there in the mornings, when its just a girl working as the receptionist. Haven't had a bad experience with them personally.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok my attempt at sarcasm flew over too many heads. To be clear - they all photo shop. Some less than others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12