Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst service in Sydney - AVOID !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst service in Sydney - AVOID !!

Went here after a while and read reviews on here so thought try it out. Went with Thai Rumi and paid. The girl doesnÂ’t do kissing but before booking the receptionist said itÂ’s included. After when we fuck, she says go slow. But I havenÂ’t even done anything. I am pissed off at this point. The receptionist also doesnÂ’t care if you tell them about it. He starts yelling and was rude arrogant. My request and advice to everyone seeking good service try other places around. We need to show them that this not the only shop in sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How long has the dude been working there? Only seen him once in the evening but the two girls in the mornings are always lovely to deal with and always ask me on my way out how it was. Hope next time is better for you try going in the mornings if you can!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First and only post is to hang shit on a shop 🤔. Two sides to every story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m pretty confused here. Boris has been there for ages and I’ve never known him to raise his voice.

So if you have had problems in the room with the WL and then come out already yelling how do you expect any different treatment than what happened?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    First and only post is to hang shit on a shop ��. Two sides to every story.
    Absolutely agree with you blitz. First time poster and a rant that makes no sense and completely out of character from N5M. I hope it is not one of those .... asking for a refund after the deed is done, makes complaint, and got pissed off when refused.
    It will be interesting to get N5M take, then again, waste of their time to even respond to such a thread. Sit back, get the popcorn and read the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’m pretty confused here. Boris has been there for ages and I’ve never known him to raise his voice.

So if you have had problems in the room with the WL and then come out already yelling how do you expect any different treatment than what happened?
    Damn so his name Boris or Jason lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Things like this do happen though and more often than is really necessary as well.

To the credit of N5M, it hasn't happened to me at their shop yet but I think everyone has noticed that almost every shop lists their girls as willing to do virtually every service and this is just not the case in reality.

I'm with OP.

The last two times I paid for 1hr but clearly got 40-45mins-

I told the staff but they just simply ignored it and said they will look into it but never heard back on both occasion. Never going there again.

Rather have my money spent else where.

Lesson learnt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this the old cum dump in Marrickville? Haven't been in years

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mundane1 View Post
    Went here after a while and read reviews on here so thought try it out. Went with Thai Rumi and paid. The girl doesnÂ’t do kissing but before booking the receptionist said itÂ’s included. After when we fuck, she says go slow. But I havenÂ’t even done anything. I am pissed off at this point. The receptionist also doesnÂ’t care if you tell them about it. He starts yelling and was rude arrogant. My request and advice to everyone seeking good service try other places around. We need to show them that this not the only shop in sydney
    1st post and can't even write a proper review lol, all I'm seeing is whining like a little b*tch, nobody said this is the only shop in Sydney, plenty others to choose from, but sounds like you were just being a dick and the girl knew it as well. What now? You can't take the suggestion to "go slow"? Piss off...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If the WL advertised she does this service, and the customer was not being rude or aggressive and then paid money for an advertised service, that is what he should receive. If the establishment does not offer an apology or some form of compensation then that is just compounding the issue and is just pure robbery.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    If the WL advertised she does this service, and the customer was not being rude or aggressive and then paid money for an advertised service, that is what he should receive. If the establishment does not offer an apology or some form of compensation then that is just compounding the issue and is just pure robbery.
    It's always up to the girl to provide whatever she chooses.. if you force her to do something she doesn't want to do with you, that's pure and simple rape... besides, undoubtedly if you act like a dick, always expect to get treated like a dick....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have to admit that the original topic has kind of a bad smell to it.... always found N5M to be one of the best shops around... what can we say... first poster raging about being told to go slow by the WL... kind of like a lover would say, then raging on her like a predator denied a victim...
    But... hey... this is just a viewpoint according to Fuglysan... I am sure I am reading too much into this... and apologies if I am WAY off the mark here..
    Just because you pay her doesn't mean you fucking own her....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    It's always up to the girl to provide whatever she chooses.. if you force her to do something she doesn't want to do with you, that's pure and simple rape... besides, undoubtedly if you act like a dick, always expect to get treated like a dick....
    If I pay for Big Mac and then the checkout person gives me a cheeseburger with a bad attitude whose fault is it? If I pay for a Ferrari then they give me a Honda Civic..who should be annoyed? If I paid $320 for a girl to diamond services which is advertised and let me make it clear you not a not a jerk, you were not aggressive. Secondly, if it was rape I think the establishment should call the police...but hmm they accepted the money? Customer is always right unless he was a total prick???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    If I pay for Big Mac and then the checkout person gives me a cheeseburger with a bad attitude whose fault is it? If I pay for a Ferrari then they give me a Honda Civic..who should be annoyed? If I paid $320 for a girl to diamond services which is advertised and let me make it clear you not a not a jerk, you were not aggressive. Secondly, if it was rape I think the establishment should call the police...but hmm they accepted the money? Customer is always right unless he was a total prick???
    I get your points, but a big mac can't withdraw consent, the car that was bait and switched can't withdraw consent.. the rape only comes into effect once consent is withdrawn..

Your big mac analogy is funny in that if the big mac is the girl, then the bad attitude is not from the burger, but the mamasan/reception!
    Again, the car analogy is a simple bait and switch beyond the power of the car (WL) and the salesperson (mamasam)... you wouldn't get pissed at the car (WL), especially if it/shegave you a surprisingly good ride in the end!

In the end, rape is rape.. many of the girls are not here working in a legal sense, so even their legal options are very limited but legally, consent must now be given in all steps of intimacy.. that's why you can't rape a big mac or a car, because they can't give or deny consent...

All the shop websites have, or should have the disclaimer that the Girl makes up her own mind what she's willing to provide to each customer.
    That's why we also have the saying on this very forum that YMMV !!

Just Mr Fuglys 2 cents worth of thinking.
    Another thought is that I have very rarely had a bad punt (I can count on one hand after 6 years of solid punting) because I always treat the girl like a person, not an object and I ALWAYS ask the girl to tell me if I start doing something that she is uncomfortable with, she needs to tell me (I have no limits when it come to normal sexual behavior).. these sessions turn out to be the best times of my life.. and she actually feels comfortable and more intimate to be with me..

Long post, sorry for being so philosophical.. but in the end, it's the girls decision what she provides as a service to us, and it's up to us to behave in a manner that she is willing to do more than provide "just" sex for you.

And sometimes it's just not to be.. every one has the occasional "unsatisfying" punt.. and I realised that if 10 punters write a good review, and I have a shitty one.. then maybe, just maybe the problem is me, and not the girl.. (and that's why I took a look at myself and always need to be respectful now)

Mr Fugly the post above made me respect you more.

Thumbs up for you mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not going to comment on the story aspect of this (whether or not the original poster was a dick or not or was he acting appropriately) because I don't what really happened.

Disclaimer. Of course the WL are people who have all the rights to provide or deny services they choose and everyone must respect that. We all understand this industry is very tricky due to the sensitive nature.

From your point "All the shop websites have, or should have the disclaimer that the Girl makes up her own mind..."

As a customer going to the shop: You see the service as A, B, C. the price that you paid should be reflect the services listed.

If the girl only provide you with A, B and not C. Then you've overpaid and the shop should reimbursed you back the portion that is C.

Let me be clear, this is not an issue between the customer and the girl (the girl chooses what she wants to provide and it must be respected).

This is between the customer and the business.

Business advertise A, B, C. You were not provided A, B, C. You shouldn't be charged A, B, C.

Easy compromise to this and still keep MrFugly point above of having a disclaimer is. You pay the business for the time you choose or book. Then you go in to see the girl, she tells you the services she's providing and you pay her. This has been the general practice for most shops and also in other states. Only recently where we have this "all inclusive" price.

TLDR: If you paid for BBBJ, DFK, shower together. Then the provided services were only CBJ, No Kissing and no shower. And you're supposed to accept that? Doesn't feel right. Should only be charge with the services that were provided.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can have a 'rushed' experience at N5M reception but you'll never not be taken seriously as a customer unless you're being an absolute twat. It's busy there, it always is, so they have to keep a bunch of people happy constantly throughout the day. It's never not been a smooth experience for me there even when things go wrong.

Honestly, for their reception to raise their voice (if that actually happened), I would side with the shop and say the OP's behaviour (and 1st post) was probably out of line. There's at least two AR's for the girl in question, so maybe she just had an off day or you were particularly unpleasant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I get your points, but a big mac can't withdraw consent, the car that was bait and switched can't withdraw consent.. the rape only comes into effect once consent is withdrawn..

Your big mac analogy is funny in that if the big mac is the girl, then the bad attitude is not from the burger, but the mamasan/reception!
    Again, the car analogy is a simple bait and switch beyond the power of the car (WL) and the salesperson (mamasam)... you wouldn't get pissed at the car (WL), especially if it/shegave you a surprisingly good ride in the end!

In the end, rape is rape.. many of the girls are not here working in a legal sense, so even their legal options are very limited but legally, consent must now be given in all steps of intimacy.. that's why you can't rape a big mac or a car, because they can't give or deny consent...

All the shop websites have, or should have the disclaimer that the Girl makes up her own mind what she's willing to provide to each customer.
    That's why we also have the saying on this very forum that YMMV !!

Just Mr Fuglys 2 cents worth of thinking.
    Another thought is that I have very rarely had a bad punt (I can count on one hand after 6 years of solid punting) because I always treat the girl like a person, not an object and I ALWAYS ask the girl to tell me if I start doing something that she is uncomfortable with, she needs to tell me (I have no limits when it come to normal sexual behavior).. these sessions turn out to be the best times of my life.. and she actually feels comfortable and more intimate to be with me..

Long post, sorry for being so philosophical.. but in the end, it's the girls decision what she provides as a service to us, and it's up to us to behave in a manner that she is willing to do more than provide "just" sex for you.

And sometimes it's just not to be.. every one has the occasional "unsatisfying" punt.. and I realised that if 10 punters write a good review, and I have a shitty one.. then maybe, just maybe the problem is me, and not the girl.. (and that's why I took a look at myself and always need to be respectful now)
    What I'm saying is the customer has rights and there is such thing as false advertisement, that is why there is fair trading. With the burger analogy, if they gave the wrong burger, you have the right to return it and get what you paid for..it they have good customer service, they will apologize for the mistake. The same with the car but to a higher extent.

These establishments are charging premium prices for Asians so the customer has a right to expect a level of good quality service otherwise they should just go to a $150/hr shop and try there luck.

If the girl says example: she does BBBJ, daty, CIM and she ends up not doing anything as "advertised" as nothing was forced upon her. The customer has a right to tell the establishment and get a refund or compensation for time and money wasted.

The OP has not mentioned anything about his attitude only that of the establishment and that of the WL service provided which did not meet what was advertised and the attitude of reception...so all these posts about the OP attitude is pure "speculation" and should be treated innocent unless proven guilty.

Preface; I do not condone rape and being a dickhead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Although services are advertised, sometimes a customers attitude will determine if a WL will provide those services. It is within their discretion. That's why some WL asks for gentle customers only or excludes certain races. It's due to bad experiences in the past. If you're still after the service and the WL refuses, whatever the reason, there should be the option to leave the session to get a full or partial refund or to pick another girl IMO. Most of the time though it'll just be a bad experience, the customer pays the price and accept that it was just a bad session.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast