Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W/L asking for jewellery

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

W/L asking for jewellery

Have you ever been ask about the jewellery you wear by a W/L and have you ever been asked to give it to her as a gift,
    This has happen to me quite a few times, as I wear Tiffany and Co men’s silver bracelet and necklace,
    I just find it a bit rude and bold, but don’t blame the girls for asking as many stupid Simps give the W/ls gifts all the time, thinking the whores will fall in love with them and not their money,
    What are your experience of the girls asking you for something that’s outside of the standard tipping range.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Have you ever been ask about the jewellery you wear by a W/L and have you ever been asked to give it to her as a gift,
    This has happen to me quite a few times, as I wear Tiffany and Co men’s silver bracelet and necklace,
    I just find it a bit rude and bold but don’t blame the girls for asking as many stupid Simps give the W/ls gifts all the time, thinking the whores will fall in love with them and not their money,
    What are your experience of the girls asking you for something that’s outside of the standard tipping range.
    Fuck her off, plain and simple.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just find it a bit rude and bold, but don’t blame the girls for asking as many stupid Simps give the W/ls gifts all the time, thinking the whores will fall in love with them and not their money,
    Ask 10 men & one will say yes.

Take a look at their SB profiles, they are ALL asking for 'gifts'.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Time to move on. But true, ask 10 and if one says no that's a win.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As long as shes not asking you for an engagement ring on the first visit if that happens then you'd be screwed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t look like I have money, so I don’t have that problem haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t wear jewellery. Simple.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can I ask which shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not into jewellery so thankfully I don't get asked

Banned
    Yes you should gift the WLs generously to impress them and to show them that you're well off.

The more expensive the better.

There is nothing worse than them thinking that you're a stingy no gooder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should have said "Yes" but only after 10 free visits. See how that goes!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Should have said "Yes" but only after 10 free visits. See how that goes!
    Haha, you think they don't know the value of these things?

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Not quite the same scenario but, I was complimented on my Cartier love bracelet. She kept asking who gave it to me and wouldn't believe I bought it for myself lol.

She said she was given one by her ex bf and it was quite expensive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes you should gift the WLs generously to impress them and to show them that you're well off.

The more expensive the better.

There is nothing worse than them thinking that you're a stingy no gooder.
    Well looks like Sibon is a Simp or the most sarcastic person on this forum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Not quite the same scenario but, I was complimented on my Cartier love bracelet. She kept asking who gave it to me and wouldn't believe I bought it for myself lol.

She said she was given one by her ex bf and it was quite expensive.
    Reminds me of when i was in the store, a rich Chinese lady, maybe mid 20s was actually buying a bracelet for her Chinese Boyfriend around the same age, he looked excited and she was acting like spending money was no big deal,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, you think they don't know the value of these things?
    They know, because they buy themselves expensive things as retail therapy to feel better about themselves after a full week of whoring

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm the watch guy I leave it in the car before punt if I forget I leave it inside my pocket when I'm in the room.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    I'm the watch guy I leave it in the car before punt if I forget I leave it inside my pocket when I'm in the room.
    Leave it in the car, are you sure bro? That's probably the worst place to put your valuables, bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    I wouldn’t be leaving my watch in the car, and my watch isn’t even that special compared to others.
    Most WL don’t even notice my watch. I’ve only had two openly comment on it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Leave it in the car, are you sure bro? That's probably the worst place to put your valuables, bro.
    You might be right bro but I think now days car break in rate is much lower they not interested in car stereos equipment not worthwhile unless you leave your wallet or money visible or unless you drive some super cars.
    if purely joy ride they probably go for older cars or a Holden.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast