Thread: Sugar babe ambush

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Sugar babe ambush

I was wandering around Market City last week, when I inadvertently made eye contact with a Chinese chick lugging her shopping around.

Almost immediately she greeted me like a long lost friend, and started a conversation. I didn't recognise her, but wondered if she had been a past massage provider. Not wanting to appear rude, I let the conversation develop and bought her a coffee.

No, she didn't know me from the past, just thought she'd like to have a chat!

She's a child care student, with classes 4 days per week. Lives in Chatswood, her name is Amanda. Quite nice personality, good English, has been here for a few years, maybe PR.

Conversation drifted towards money, and explained she was struggling on her allowance, and maybe I'd like to be her "friend" and go out with her occasionally in her free time? Maybe she picked me as a "rich old man"; but only scoring 50%, I didn't make any commitment.

She pestered me to meet her again, but as I couldn't make a firm time, I suggested she give me her phone number so I could contact her later. Surprisingly for a C girl, she didn't seem to have her phone, and was reluctant to give me the number. So I gave her a burner email address and suggested she contact me later. So far I haven't heard from her.

Anyone know her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's good, I'll give her that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet mate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have no intention of being anyone's sugar daddy, but I wouldn't have minded having an occasional bed session with her. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she was trying to get a free meal then and there. thats it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She got a coffee and a suggestion of more. Up to her if she wants to follow up on it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any update on her?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    No. I didn't really expect it. I did tell her I was unavailable for a couple of weeks; that period has just expired.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you "aussiegaigin".

I decided to use a similar technique last week in a food court in Chatswood.
    I chose an older Japanese lady to sit beside after going thru the usual is it ok stuff.
    After conversing with her over our separate mealsI offerred her a drink and we proceeded to an outside cafe for coffee.

Now this older woman I find quite attractive, she somewhere around 140cm in heigth, with about "B" cups, quite slim and quite a pleasant face. Turns out her age is 59y.
    She is a widow with no children and lonely without the need for work and has very few close friends.

I hope this leads to a nice relationship.... you never know...

Not the glamour, not young, not big boobs, but I do find quite hot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Mature Japanese ladies can be good companions. I've known a few over the years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Mature Japanese ladies can be good companions. I've known a few over the years.
    Well I have to say it has led to what I consider a nice friendship.
    Companionship and sex.
    She's kinky enough and a realist. She actually met her husband in a soapland many many years ago so she knows what she wants and likes and thankfully we can communicate both our wants and llikes.
    I just did a quick trip to tokyo with her and she certainly opened my eyes to some things that even living there I was not aware...