Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think your wife would do....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

What do you think your wife would do....

if she found out about your punting?

or - what did she do when she found out??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was married, my late wife passed away from cancer nearly 2 years ago, during our marriage I never told her about my punting habits, but i nearly got caught out in Bali,
    My wife went to Jakarta with her sister and i stayed in Bali by myself for a week, and in that time had a little bit of too much fun with the massage girls, the following week i was walking with my wife and one of the ML approached me while i was walking past the shop, she said hey i know you, i smile and said no thank you and i kept on walking,
    My wife asked whats that all about and i told her she works in the massage shop and it’s just a ploy to get customers, and that was the end of it,
    I have a feeling that she knew i was up to no good, but she said nothing and stayed with me, because i know she didn’t want to be alone,
    once we found out she had cancer reality hit me pretty hard and i stopped all my bad habits and focused on being a better husband, here’s the. Real punch in the guts, she passed away on our wedding anniversary so now i have to live with all that guilt for the rest of my life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I was married, my late wife passed away from cancer nearly 2 years ago, during our marriage I never told her about my punting habits, but i nearly got caught out in Bali,
    My wife went to Jakarta with her sister and i stayed in Bali by myself for a week, and in that time had a little bit of too much fun with the massage girls, the following week i was walking with my wife and one of the ML approached me while i was walking past the shop, she said hey i know you, i smile and said no thank you and i kept on walking,
    My wife asked whats that all about and i told her she works in the massage shop and it’s just a ploy to get customers, and that was the end of it,
    I have a feeling that she knew i was up to no good, but she said nothing and stayed with me, because i know she didn’t want to be alone,
    once we found out she had cancer reality hit me pretty hard and i stopped all my bad habits and focused on being a better husband, here’s the. Real punch in the guts, she passed away on our wedding anniversary so now i have to live with all that guilt for the rest of my life
    That is rough man, I hope it gets better for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    That is rough man, I hope it gets better for you.
    Thanks, life is looking a lot better now, i just turned my life around with diet and exercise, and started looking at all the positive sides of things instead of all the negatives first

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post

if she found out she would cut off my sausage and cook it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, life is looking a lot better now, i just turned my life around with diet and exercise, and started looking at all the positive sides of things instead of all the negatives first
    That's solid dude. A good diet and consistent exercise, especially weight lifting, is amazing for mental health.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depending on how much money she thought I was going through, I sometimes do wonder if she would say anything?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Nice! Thanks for sharing your story. Glad to hear that you are focusing on the positives!

I need to do the same. Going to start working out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Nice! Thanks for sharing your story. Glad to hear that you are focusing on the positives!

I need to do the same. Going to start working out.
    Walking is the best form of exercise, just walk for 1 hour a day at a medium pace, try to find an area with a bit of a hill, to help raise the heart rate,
    Also diet is important cut out all the process foods, soft drinks and just eat low in fat proteins, steak, fish and chicken breasts and steam veggies, and have fruit as a snack
    You will loose weight
    I am currently 100kg and have lost a total of 45kg in 9 months and gone from 5xl shirt size to xl shirts size, and from a pants size 48 now a 36, this is what i weighed back in 2003 so I have turned back the clock 20 years

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Honestly I think mine knows but never says anything or does anything as long as I don't mention it. I think many punters wives already know what their husbands are doing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Honestly I think mine knows but never says anything or does anything as long as I don't mention it. I think many punters wives already know what their husbands are doing.
    Do you think they know and don't say anything is because they have a little bit of their own piece of action on the side as well??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Do you think they know and don't say anything is because they have a little bit of their own piece of action on the side as well??
    No, more than likely they don't want to ruin the relationship. As long as your keeping your wife happy even if she knows and doesn't say then she's happy in the relationship and just not wanting ruin it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My wife knows and has done for 20+ years but then, we have been swingers and both have taken advantage of the freedoms over the years.

Not just does shw know, but she has joined in with some awesome massage experiences with ML's and she makes sure to encourage me to go and have fun on my birthday every year.

Sure, at her age now she has gone through the bodily changes and her drive has lowered a little but that is not to say she has no interest at all.

Yep, I consider myself one of the lucky ones and with total honesty, she keeps control of the budget and has built in play time for me accounted in the budget.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=gco0307;2771994]My wife knows and has done for 20+ years but then

There are few couples where the wife knows everything, I swear mine knows something and says nothing does nothing as long as I don't bring it up & treat her right.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Make sure she doesn't find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate I am sorry for your loss. The guilt is hard for the wrong we do. The thing is women are not stupid, if your wife knew and she probably did she also knew exactly what a man is about. Any man that is in a relationship that is a real man that fucks properly and looks after a woman and the family is all they care about. They know we need to cum and it's nothing more than that, especially if they are mature and evolved. When the woman does it to us it's because we did not complete her and left her empty in some way. Please don't carry that guilt mate, she would not have wanted that for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Make sure she doesn't find out.
    No shit!
    I'd hate to have to cook my own tea every night! I'd probably end up eating at the kebab shop near the FS joint 3 times a week if she did! Silver lining??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No shit!
    I'd hate to have to cook my own tea every night! I'd probably end up eating at the kebab shop near the FS joint 3 times a week if she did! Silver lining??
    No worries if she finds out just get uber eats meals delivered and a live in sugar baby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    No worries if she finds out just get uber eats meals delivered and a live in sugar baby.
    I don't know if I'd need any live-ins.... but there would be some punting....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know if I'd need any live-ins.... but there would be some punting....
    Just head to the brothel a few nights a week and the Chinese take away. No dishes to wash. Then hire an Asian cleaning lady and try not to sleep with her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast