Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you punt if you had unlimited funds for 2 weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)

How would you punt if you had unlimited funds for 2 weeks

So im looking at booking a SE asia trip soon and blowing some hard earned AUD. Lets say you could blow about 10-25k AUD (flexible range) in two weeks excluding travel/accom/food and purely for punting - what would you do? What fantasies would you like to fulfil that is too expensive in Sydney?

Looking for some ideas to do something non vanilla like in Aus. As an example Im thinking of starting with a bang with 4 young girls licking honey off my body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why only 4 girls have an all nighter with a bunch of different in a penthouse suite hotel room, your dick should fall off after that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    25k would still buy a load of fun in Sydney over 2wks.....
    How would I punt? Bloody often!

<pulls up chair for ideas anyway>

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not a problem here’s a list of things that you can do in Pattaya that will rock your socks
    1st round a double soapy massage 1 thai lady and 1 Russian lady at a high end massage parlour where you hire the suit, and you can fuck any where and every where in that room,
    2nd round take some kamagra and go fuck a girl on stage at a sex show in front of everyone,
    3rd round go to a gogo bar and find the wildest girl in the joint, she normally has a tongue piercing, fake Bolt ons and a huge back tattoo, bar find her and take her back to your hotel room, than fuck every hole possible than blow your load into her nose and watch her choke on it
    4th round find a pos opp ladyboy and fuck the shit out it’s arse and surgical made pussy,
    5th round just find a nice looking freelancer at a night club and make her your girlfriend for the rest of your time there, take her out for dinner and drinks and do normal relationship things, in Sydney that would cost you $250 minimum per hour, in Pattaya a lot of girls don’t charge you for dating time, you just pay them for sex at the end of the night,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just stay in Sydney and book out three high end shops at the same time for a giant orgy X female 1 male

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm i think I'm much simpler person, will just get a gf during that time and get additional 1 (or 2) new girl every night... Even that will be too tiring for me lol.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'd be looking for quality and not quantity. I'll probably hit up my fave agency and book their top girls (minimum $600/hr girls) for overnights everyday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will visit about 5 soapy massage shops in Bangkok in one evening just to see hundreds of girls and then settle finally at La Defense massage parlour in Huai Khwang where the atmosphere is tranquil and relaxing with food, soft Thai music orchestra and of course with beautiful girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never did anything more than threesome but I think 2 girls at the same time is the sweet pot. More than that would be more distraction than pleasure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Pure Decadent Fun

With the changes in Patpong (e.g. SOL RIP), can't say if The World is still around, though it's been there since the 70's, and was alive last November. NO SYT's for sure, but you have to acknowledge experience. Walk in, sit at the bar, check out the prices (you do want to pay resident, NOT visitor, regardless of how much money you have), then ring the bell. That buys lady drinks for all, and in this bar, buying a lady drink gets her into her business attire, aka "birthday suit". Then have a rugby scrum of all the ladies giving you bbbj's, and practice your braille reading on their bodies. I found a wet one and, enquiring minds wanting to know, returned later for some FS just to see if she was wet. Mandatory stop for my visits.

Then there's Tulip with some legendary providers. And don't forget the salt tapping at Sakura Akasuri, Soi 55. Both mandatory.

Plenty of suggestions on the ISG; start with the ROD's (Reports of Distinction) thread.

YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    You'll need eight different girls for this
    One girl kissing your mouth
    One girl licking your left nipple
    One girl licking your right nipple
    One girl's boob for your left hand
    One girl's ass for your right hand
    One girl's pussy for your cock
    One girl's mouth for your balls
    One girl's tongue for your asshole
    I think you'll reach Nirvana in this situation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is what I'd do if I were you.

Give me $2500. I'll book a room at N5M for the day, with a box Spinach Ginseng, a 4x Pack of Redbull and a few protein bars. I'll do a new Thai or Japanese WL for 45mins every hour until the money runs out. I'll document each in an AR for you and include a faceless photo of each WL flipping you the bird as a souvenir.

It'll be like an investment in the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    This is what I'd do if I were you.

Give me $2500. I'll book a room at N5M for the day, with a box Spinach Ginseng, a 4x Pack of Redbull and a few protein bars. I'll do a new Thai or Japanese WL for 45mins every hour until the money runs out. I'll document each in an AR for you and include a faceless photo of each WL flipping you the bird as a souvenir.

It'll be like an investment in the forum.
    Fucking gold, just what I was thinking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    How would you punt if you had unlimited funds for 2 weeks?
    I still punt once a week whether I have $200 or $20,000 in my wallet.

Why? Because my body and religion tell me to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here’s how it would go down lads -

I’d get the fuck out of Sydney to HCM Vietnam. Rent a massive condo and hit up my former business partners and my special delivery driver Mr Vu who can obtain anything. I’d get delivered bags of the best sativa and champagne, boxes of Zeagra and lube, toys and whore shoes and other props.

On the first night, I’d hit the karaoke bars with my boys to audition the hottest Viet whores to bring back. We’d have a massive orgy and take turns recording everything on proper cameras.

Would repeat this over as many nights as we can last. We’d mix things in according to everyone’s tastes of course. So some nights we’d just hit the clubs.

But at the end of the fortnight I’d leave that codno cum drenched and in deed of at least a 25k reno.

And Saigon? Well it would look like an old whore that I fucked and left town!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

I’d get the fuck out of Sydney to HCM Vietnam. Rent a massive condo and hit up my former business partners and my special delivery driver Mr Vu who can obtain anything. I’d get delivered bags of the best sativa and champagne, boxes of Zeagra and lube, toys and whore shoes and other props.

On the first night, I’d hit the karaoke bars with my boys to audition the hottest Viet whores to bring back. We’d have a massive orgy and take turns recording everything on proper cameras.

Would repeat this over as many nights as we can last. We’d mix things in according to everyone’s tastes of course. So some nights we’d just hit the clubs.

But at the end of the fortnight I’d leave that codno cum drenched and in deed of at least a 25k reno.

Sounds like a plan, I reckon 25k can actually last more than 2 weeks there.

Seriously tho, 25k is quite a lot of punting. I’m currently planning my next trip back to Sydney. I wonder how much money I should budget if I wanna go all in for 2 weeks. Should still be less than 25k I think haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

Nice one. Ive heard good things about vietnamese ktvs where the girls wear see thru dresses and are wild

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    With unlimited funds I'd pay through the nose for bareback for all the best girls out there right now. Usually they'll say no, but with the right $$$$ once or twice will be easy to set them for life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Turn up at your favourite shop where your favourite regular is.... offer the hourly rate for the whole night - take her to a nice hotel, buy her some nice clothes and a nice dinner, then back to the hotel for some hottub fun.... you did say unlimited funds?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Turn up at your favourite shop where your favourite regular is.... offer the hourly rate for the whole night - take her to a nice hotel, buy her some nice clothes and a nice dinner, then back to the hotel for some hottub fun.... you did say unlimited funds?
    My man! That's probably one of things I would do. Pay up for all her rostered hours and take her out.

I'd imagine I would've done something like that with a real hottie like some of the privates I've seen over the years, or the past hotties from GC like Coco, Kiki, etc. I'd take them shopping for sexy clothes and shoes, and fuck them while they're wearing them, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast