Thread: How would you punt if you had unlimited funds for 2 weeks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Dreaming here.....
    I wonder what sort of cash that would actually cost?? The FS places I go charge 250-300ish/hr base rate. Surely you could get out it for a lot less for a parcel of hours.
    My regular and I were chatting last week, about security late at night around the place (near a train station) - she said how she had $1200 on her, as it had been a busy night.... I wonder if I offered her that how far I'd get??
    Maybe you can offer her that figure or even a little less, and take her out for the day? She just has to take a day off from the shop. Pretty sure it'll be a good proposition for her because she wouldn't have to deal with many customers and still make the same dough as on a busy night.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe you can offer her that figure or even a little less, and take her out for the day? She just has to take a day off from the shop. Pretty sure it'll be a good proposition for her because she wouldn't have to deal with many customers and still make the same dough as on a busy night.
    I'm thinking about it for sure. I can't take her out (my balls aren't THAT big!) but could have her over.... I'm thinking a grand would make her listen and think about it....