Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SB will spend the whole day tomorrow with me for $500

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

SB will spend the whole day tomorrow with me for $500

So, there has been quite a few discussions about SBs vs WL and FWB. I am in Perth for a few days so I messaged a few girls on seeking and started talking about meeting when I am here. So this girl just agreed for $500 she will come to my hotel, we will have brunch together, bedroom fun, pool fun and spa fun. I offered the $500 and I thought she would stick around for a couple of hours but she recommended the whole day and when she found out where I am staying she recommended pool and spa fun. I think she is super hot according to the photos.

If she is worth it, it doesn’t get much better than that in relation to price and value. Here is a link to her profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-461df4ae3886

Wish me luck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    So, there has been quite a few discussions about SBs vs WL and FWB. I am in Perth for a few days so I messaged a few girls on seeking and started talking about meeting when I am here. So this girl just agreed for $500 she will come to my hotel, we will have brunch together, bedroom fun, pool fun and spa fun. I offered the $500 and I thought she would stick around for a couple of hours but she recommended the whole day and when she found out where I am staying she recommended pool and spa fun. I think she is super hot according to the photos.

If she is worth it, it doesn’t get much better than that in relation to price and value. Here is a link to her profile.

Wish me luck
    Yes, for sure. The latinas are often older and waiting for work visas so happy to do this and enjoy a little luxury. There is a telegram group for folks that want to swap sb intel. Dm me for info.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Wish me luck
    You should have a good time leave the sex for the last two hours of the day go out with a bang. or do her first and at the end of the day if you have the strength.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Wish me luck
    Sounds like a banging deal! Haha

Good luck, mate. I’m sure it will be fun. Let us know how it goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks fantastic
    Hopefully a genuine photo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have fun! Don't forget to give us an update on the shenanigans.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Waiting for the update!thats a bargain and a half!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Excellent value. Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wish me luck
    Do you need a subscription to see the photo? Any screenshots?

Hope it went well mate, looking forward to hearing your review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He must still be in a recovery mode after a full day with his SB.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hope it was a blast. Would be interested in hearing how it went.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The Update:
    Sorry guys, it took a while to write the update. I was indeed wasted on Sunday and monday was taken with work and travelling back home. Will try not to make too long. I think I am starting to see a trend with Brazilians, they are as horny as they come, or cum.

So the day comes and I texted her in the morning offering to pick her up. I don't mind the drive and explore Perth a bit more and I love having a hottie in the car with me. Park the car around the corner from her place and she tells me to come and meet her. So I did. She is short, she was wearing a mini skirt and a tank top. Nice size ass and nice size breasts, don't know cup sizes. Hugs and kisses and go to the car.

During the trip back to my hotel she puts her hand on my leg and starts to gently caress my dick over my shorts and she says she is just exploring what she has to play with and I start to drive a little faster. As we get into my room she immediately starts kissing and undressing me while I undress her. Long deep kisses, nibbles on my ear, the short skirt comes off and I am staring at an awsome brazilian ass. Meaty but not too big. I am not a fan of the huge ass, I like a nice bubble butt but not too big and that is what I had. Lots of kisses, I go down on her and she is wet, I mean really wet. Thats one thing I like about SBs, because they are not seeing men one after another they get horny and wet and never use lubes, they don't need lubes. WLs occasionally get wet and don't use lubes but sometimes too much lube and the condom take away a lot of the sensation, Anyway I digress. She cums first time through daty but pulls me up and says it is payback time. She starts to suck my dick vigorously and with so much energy and dare I say passion (never use this word associated with a bbbj) she as sucking the balls, down to my ass and all up and down my dick. She focused on the head a lot and took it deep. Her eyes were watering and she wouldn't stop, spat on my dick, really wet and delicious, she was trully enjoying it. Went really deep besides my big dick, their words not mine. After what appeared to be quite a while she stopped sucking me and put her ass up in doggie, spread her chicks with her hands and said fuck me hard. I didn;t know if she wanted anal but I didn't go for it. As soon as I entered her I pounded her hard but soon after she started pounding me in doggie kinda like Kimmy Granger, I could see her pussy and she was creaming on my dick, what a freaking horny girl. She got me across and that was the first load. She removed the dom and licked my dick clean.

We sat for a while exhausted, checked the time and it was just over 12 noon so we decided to order room service. After resting a few more minutes I called room service and they said it was going to be 40 minutes. So I laid down next to her, still tired and she said, well we have 40 minutes. Probably only about 15 or 20 minutes had passed and she was stroking my dick again and sucking its head. Got me going again but this time after another long bbbj she sat on my face and told me to go for it. Man I don't think I have ever met anyone this horny. After a while she mounted on me and went Kimmy Granger style again. Man, she is the brazilian kimmy granger. She was riding me so hard and sensual and intense, she came again and I was covered in pussy juices all over me and as I was just about to cum she got off me and quickly put it in her mouth and I fnished in her mouth. Dang it, that was gold. Where does this woman come from.

Anyhow, we showered together chat and have lunch and though conversations I found out that she always had a very strong sex drive. She really wanted to experience some of the hotel facilities, so she brought her bikini and we went to the pool. Boy she is hot. Tiny bikini, so sexy. It was a warm day, I rubbed oil in her body and that got me going again. After a while we went to the sauna and for the time we were in the pool and the sauna we were alone, not a soul in sight, she sucked me in the sauna. Nobody in sight but I have to be careful, I will be returning to that hotel frequently over the next few months. I didn;t finish in the sauna as I was a bit worried about someone showing up, she wanted to ride me in there but I said no.

Back to the room, shower together, bath together, more fuck in the bath and shower, 3rd shot there and a fourth shot back in bed. She knows how to suck a dick and her favourite positions are doggie and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and she can control when she is on top.

It was a great and sexy day. I have never had that before. She is not the preetiest, her photos are real but probably from 5 years ago if not more. I asked about SDs in Perth and she said that there are not many so that is probably why I think they jump on the $500.

I saw another Brazilian for a few months here in Sydney and she didn't want the money, just the fuck. After a few months the novelty wore off and with my change in work locations I stopped seeing her. Shame but she was another super horny girl who likes to control the action on top. I don't know if the brazilian WLs are the same, I won't try them as I have never had a positive experience with non-asian WLs.

I am not sure if I will see her again when I return to Perth. There are not many SBs in Perth but there are a few others I want to try and some girls from Scarletblue I want to try as well. In the last week I saw two girls from ScarletBlue and this SB. I am spent. I was going to stop at Ginza on the home from the airport yesterday but I was too tired.

Anyway, I hope the reading is good entertaining value and it shows why over the past 12 months or so I have switched more to SBs rather than the WLs. I still like to see WLs and occasionally I go to the shops but far less often than the weekly and sometimes twice or three times a week that I used to go.

Also, seeing SBs takes a bit more work so I punt far les often than I used to which I think is positive. I used to punt 3x a week sometimes and now I am down to once a week and sometimes once a fortnight. I don't mind it as the sessions are more intense I think.

Hope you had fun reading it folks.

The Update:
    Sorry guys, it took a while to write the update. I was indeed wasted on Sunday and monday was taken with work and travelling back home. Will try not to make too long. I think I am starting to see a trend with Brazilians, they are as horny as they come, or cum.

So the day comes and I texted her in the morning offering to pick her up. I don't mind the drive and explore Perth a bit more and I love having a hottie in the car with me. Park the car around the corner from her place and she tells me to come and meet her. So I did. She is short, she was wearing a mini skirt and a tank top. Nice size ass and nice size breasts, don't know cup sizes. Hugs and kisses and go to the car.

During the trip back to my hotel she puts her hand on my leg and starts to gently caress my dick over my shorts and she says she is just exploring what she has to play with and I start to drive a little faster. As we get into my room she immediately starts kissing and undressing me while I undress her. Long deep kisses, nibbles on my ear, the short skirt comes off and I am staring at an awsome brazilian ass. Meaty but not too big. I am not a fan of the huge ass, I like a nice bubble butt but not too big and that is what I had. Lots of kisses, I go down on her and she is wet, I mean really wet. Thats one thing I like about SBs, because they are not seeing men one after another they get horny and wet and never use lubes, they don't need lubes. WLs occasionally get wet and don't use lubes but sometimes too much lube and the condom take away a lot of the sensation, Anyway I digress. She cums first time through daty but pulls me up and says it is payback time. She starts to suck my dick vigorously and with so much energy and dare I say passion (never use this word associated with a bbbj) she as sucking the balls, down to my ass and all up and down my dick. She focused on the head a lot and took it deep. Her eyes were watering and she wouldn't stop, spat on my dick, really wet and delicious, she was trully enjoying it. Went really deep besides my big dick, their words not mine. After what appeared to be quite a while she stopped sucking me and put her ass up in doggie, spread her chicks with her hands and said fuck me hard. I didn;t know if she wanted anal but I didn't go for it. As soon as I entered her I pounded her hard but soon after she started pounding me in doggie kinda like Kimmy Granger, I could see her pussy and she was creaming on my dick, what a freaking horny girl. She got me across and that was the first load. She removed the dom and licked my dick clean.

We sat for a while exhausted, checked the time and it was just over 12 noon so we decided to order room service. After resting a few more minutes I called room service and they said it was going to be 40 minutes. So I laid down next to her, still tired and she said, well we have 40 minutes. Probably only about 15 or 20 minutes had passed and she was stroking my dick again and sucking its head. Got me going again but this time after another long bbbj she sat on my face and told me to go for it. Man I don't think I have ever met anyone this horny. After a while she mounted on me and went Kimmy Granger style again. Man, she is the brazilian kimmy granger. She was riding me so hard and sensual and intense, she came again and I was covered in pussy juices all over me and as I was just about to cum she got off me and quickly put it in her mouth and I fnished in her mouth. Dang it, that was gold. Where does this woman come from.

Anyhow, we showered together chat and have lunch and though conversations I found out that she always had a very strong sex drive. She really wanted to experience some of the hotel facilities, so she brought her bikini and we went to the pool. Boy she is hot. Tiny bikini, so sexy. It was a warm day, I rubbed oil in her body and that got me going again. After a while we went to the sauna and for the time we were in the pool and the sauna we were alone, not a soul in sight, she sucked me in the sauna. Nobody in sight but I have to be careful, I will be returning to that hotel frequently over the next few months. I didn;t finish in the sauna as I was a bit worried about someone showing up, she wanted to ride me in there but I said no.

Back to the room, shower together, bath together, more fuck in the bath and shower, 3rd shot there and a fourth shot back in bed. She knows how to suck a dick and her favourite positions are doggie and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and she can control when she is on top.

It was a great and sexy day. I have never had that before. She is not the preetiest, her photos are real but probably from 5 years ago if not more. I asked about SDs in Perth and she said that there are not many so that is probably why I think they jump on the $500.

I saw another Brazilian for a few months here in Sydney and she didn't want the money, just the fuck. After a few months the novelty wore off and with my change in work locations I stopped seeing her. Shame but she was another super horny girl who likes to control the action on top. I don't know if the brazilian WLs are the same, I won't try them as I have never had a positive experience with non-asian WLs.

I am not sure if I will see her again when I return to Perth. There are not many SBs in Perth but there are a few others I want to try and some girls from Scarletblue I want to try as well. In the last week I saw two girls from ScarletBlue and this SB. I am spent. I was going to stop at Ginza on the home from the airport yesterday but I was too tired.

Anyway, I hope the reading is good entertaining value and it shows why over the past 12 months or so I have switched more to SBs rather than the WLs. I still like to see WLs and occasionally I go to the shops but far less often than the weekly and sometimes twice or three times a week that I used to go.

Also, seeing SBs takes a bit more work so I punt far les often than I used to which I think is positive. I used to punt 3x a week sometimes and now I am down to once a week and sometimes once a fortnight. I don't mind it as the sessions are more intense I think.

Hope you had fun reading it folks.
    Dang all that for $500??? What a steal

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Dang all that for $500??? What a steal
    That’s it, my experience has been with the SBs that they provide a lot more value and time than the girls from the shops. none of my SBs are WLs and they provide a lot of value. SBs are not limited by time and if we get along they are really good in bed. A lot more value than WLs I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what a story and she sounds like she worth $2k!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    what a story and she sounds like she worth $2k!
    She is not as pretty as her photos but a sex machine for sure. I reckon she also wanted to use the facilities on the hotel, pool and spa. She also spent some time having a bubble bath so I think she wanted to use the stuff as well. Value for everyone.

Oh don’t forget the SBs don’t go by time. At least mine never did

That’s it, my experience has been with the SBs that they provide a lot more value and time than the girls from the shops. none of my SBs are WLs and they provide a lot of value. SBs are not limited by time and if we get along they are really good in bed. A lot more value than WLs I think
    Hmm. I might need to explore that a bit next time I’m back in Sydney. Thanks~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Hmm. I might need to explore that a bit next time I’m back in Sydney. Thanks~
    I am curious about the SB market back home but I don’t think you punt back there do you?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Photos

She is not as pretty as her photos but a sex machine for sure. I reckon she also wanted to use the facilities on the hotel, pool and spa. She also spent some time having a bubble bath so I think she wanted to use the stuff as well. Value for everyone.

Oh don’t forget the SBs don’t go by time. At least mine never did
    Can someone post photos, I can’t see them.

This day sounds like a dream!

I am curious about the SB market back home but I don’t think you punt back there do you?
    I haven’t for quite sometime now. Although I think it might be more expensive back home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast