Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
It's kinda difficult to properly discuss complicated legal issues in a forum like this.

For a place to be found to provide 'unlawful' prostitution, it must basically be proven that the owner/manager was in on it. An individual ML giving you a HJ or even FS does not automatically make a case for 'unlawful prostitution'.
And ultimately they would need to prove that the venue could be 'reasonably suspected' to be an illegal brothel, and that you knew that.

A few years ago I had some issues with backpain, and went to see a very good ML in a shop in the Redcliffe/NL area on a regular basis. Back then I could have sworn that the place was legit. Only when I found this forum, did I realize that it was not that legit.... lol.
So if you are afraid of a getting-caught-in-a-bust scenario, you basically can't go to ANY massage shop, except for strictly remedial/physiotherapy type of places with licenced therapists.

But you're right, mud does stick.....and depending on career/family/social environment, some people are more vulnerable than others.
I, myself, fortunately don't need to care about any of this anymore - and I would fight any BS charges with full force.
You are mistaking being arrested and charged with going to court and being found innocent or guilty. Police need very little evidence to arrest and charge you. It is then up to the DPP I believe, to decide if there is enough evidence to proceed to court or to drop the charges.