Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Qld Police not interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Qld Police not interested

Maybe I'm stating the obvious. See people post about all the rules law etc and its pointless. For me I'm currently dealing with a court case with a massage lady. So the detective is doing he's investigation. Like i'm obligated to tell the truth of what happens. I'm not trying to bury this girl but I have to tell the details, just find it funny but the Officers know for a fact what happens and have no interest to punish illegal offences. To be honest I'm glad they don't, cause these girls still need to make a living but can we stop posting like we need to worry its an issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you’re in a court case regarding getting busted with ml best plead guilty $500 fine no conviction . Downside even though no conviction it still shows up if you need a national police clearance for a job or anything else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    ...... it still shows up if you need a national police clearance for a job or anything else
    it does for 10 years, then it's gone. My experience exactly (except the fine was less 15 years ago)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
    Maybe I'm stating the obvious. See people post about all the rules law etc and its pointless. For me I'm currently dealing with a court case with a massage lady. So the detective is doing he's investigation. Like i'm obligated to tell the truth of what happens. I'm not trying to bury this girl but I have to tell the details, just find it funny but the Officers know for a fact what happens and have no interest to punish illegal offences. To be honest I'm glad they don't, cause these girls still need to make a living but can we stop posting like we need to worry its an issue.
    So you're saying that based on your anecdotal experience of a single case about which you provide very little detail we should all now start to post freely about what are still illegal activities in QLD, name shops and MLs??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what he is saying is that nothing in this website can be used as evidence. everything is 'hearsay', and it is not considered solid evidence and so it is inadmissible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    what he is saying is that nothing in this website can be used as evidence. everything is 'hearsay', and it is not considered solid evidence and so it is inadmissible.
    I don't think this is what he is saying, and apart from that it's beside the point.
    Information obtained from this forum can be used as grounds for 'initial suspicion' to then trigger an investigation into a shop or person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because the cops wouldn’t be able to crack our high tech code lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    from my reading the OP is discussing a matter unrelated to the provision of sexual services. he seems to be stating that the the mention of sexual services is of no surprise to the investigators and instead they are focusing on the complaint at hand.

take it for what it is anecdotal forum post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    they can suspect all they want but nothing in here can be used as evidence.

for any investigation, they have to physically go in to the shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Correct. But why make it easier for them. From information gathered here they know exactly which shop and which ML to target, and for what services, rather than taking a shot in the dark (no pun intended).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Correct. But why make it easier for them. From information gathered here they know exactly which shop and which ML to target, and for what services, rather than taking a shot in the dark (no pun intended).
    Spot on. No wonder some girls hate getting named, with details of services offered. It puts them at risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Forum posts have been used in court before but granted they were from a seized server that hosted that forum (silkroad). So given enough cause, the forums could be acquired by the courts and their details dumped for evidence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't be ridiculous, guys ... if things in here can be used as evidence, anyone can create an account in here, and start 'planting fake evidence' especially to their competitors ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yes exactly, police already have been investigating in the shop. (Indooroopilly) That's all I can say since this case is on going. Boss is fuming to lol. Pretty sure she gave them a fake phone as evidence. But yeah the way the detectives act, seems like they don't want anything to do with the shop.

And don't be stupid, there's no way they can use this as evidence.
    Last edited by Hachi; 29-08-2023 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
    Yes exactly, police already have been investigating in the shop. (Indooroopilly) That's all I can say since this case is on going. Boss is fuming to lol. Pretty sure she gave them a fake phone as evidence. But yeah the way the detectives act, seems like they don't want anything to do with the shop.

And don't be stupid, there's no way they can use this as evidence.
    Good grief, how often do we have to repeat that it's not about using information from this forum as hard 'evidence' in a court of law.
    It's about avoiding unnecessary attention and exposure.
    And what do you think would be avoiding attention and exposure better: a) "Samantha from the Heavenly Bliss Spa in Cockburn offered me unprotected oral sex for $150", or b) "S**** from HBSC offered a BBBJ for 3p"?
    A) is a clear and definitive statement, b) is vague and open to interpretation, even though the cops can decipher the code - quite a few of them are customers themselves...

And, btw, you're contradicting yourself. In your first post you're saying the cops have no interest to investigate, and now you're saying they have been investigating, been at the shop and seized a phone.
    So what is it?
    And based on this BS you're suggesting we should be more direct and open here? Really?

And guys, if you don't use a VPN or similar when posting here, you can be easily identified via your IP address.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah well said . I use vpn these days and whatsapp since I got busted . Believe me if what he says is true they claims find the phone they after even if phone deleted they just hook up to a program cops have and get all day back . I was suprised what they got off mine lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Yeah well said . I use vpn these days and whatsapp since I got busted . Believe me if what he says is true they claims find the phone they after even if phone deleted they just hook up to a program cops have and get all day back . I was suprised what they got off mine lol
    Doesn't whatsapp still show your phone number? Or allow people to see your phone number if they want to get it? Have not really used it for years. How does it help?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post
    Doesn't whatsapp still show your phone number? Or allow people to see your phone number if they want to get it? Have not really used it for years. How does it help?
    I don't use Whatsapp - don't trust anything that belongs to Suckerborg.
    But you can set WeChat to not show your phone number, and that's what I mostly use to communicate with shops these days - from a separate burner phone with a prepay ALDI SIM that I got off a Chinese tourist when he returned home...
    Shops that don't use WeChat are rather unlikely to get my business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post

And guys, if you don't use a VPN or similar when posting here, you can be easily identified via your IP address.
    no such thing. IP address changes all the time ... they only know where you are but can never tell CONCLUSIVELY who you are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    no such thing. IP address changes all the time ... they only know where you are but can never tell CONCLUSIVELY who you are
    Depending on who your ISP or mobile phone provider is, your IP address does not change 'all the time', even when you don't pay for a static address.
    And your ISP is required by law to keep IP address and other metadata logs.

https://www.whistleout.com.au/Broadb...u-need-to-know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast