Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Qld Police not interested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    what he is saying is that nothing in this website can be used as evidence. everything is 'hearsay', and it is not considered solid evidence and so it is inadmissible.
    What, all those posts about getting BBBJ with CIM followed by CIP then CIA which the lady was so thankful for after 128 orgasms in the 30 minute session are not solid real accounts of events? 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    What, all those posts about getting BBBJ with CIM followed by CIP then CIA which the lady was so thankful for after 128 orgasms in the 30 minute session are not solid real accounts of events? 
    You think the CIA is also involved? That even beats my paranoia levels......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    You think the CIA is also involved? That even beats my paranoia levels......

Lizard People, New World Order and Illuminati are the real ones behind all this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahahaa so you'll trust the CCP over zuckercunt? Well fair play, they're probably the better of the two.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTraveler View Post
    Hahahaa so you'll trust the CCP over zuckercunt? Well fair play, they're probably the better of the two.
    I don't trust the CCP, or any government for that matter, but I don't really care what the CCP knows about me, and I don't think WeChat has any backdoors for western law enforcement agencies.
    And for my real life communication I use Signal and Session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    If you’re in a court case regarding getting busted with ml best plead guilty $500 fine no conviction . Downside even though no conviction it still shows up if you need a national police clearance for a job or anything else
    I didn't understand one thing. Do we actually get arrested to visit massage shops ? Is it illegal to visit the shop or do you have to get caught during some action. Even then, dont you have door locked and how do police know what you're doing inside ? You could just be getting a massage. Isn't it ? Please enlighten me on this. Cheers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    I didn't understand one thing. Do we actually get arrested to visit massage shops ? Is it illegal to visit the shop or do you have to get caught during some action. Even then, dont you have door locked and how do police know what you're doing inside ? You could just be getting a massage. Isn't it ? Please enlighten me on this. Cheers.
    You can be arrested and charged just for being on the premises without a valid reason (You're an electrician fixing a light for example is a valid reason). Even if you're just sitting in reception you may still be charged. The moral of the story is if you go for a massage, bring a tool belt with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    You can be arrested and charged just for being on the premises without a valid reason (You're an electrician fixing a light for example is a valid reason). Even if you're just sitting in reception you may still be charged. The moral of the story is if you go for a massage, bring a tool belt with you.
    The valid reason is to get a massage in a massage shop...

And they can 'charge' you with a lot of stuff, but they have to prove it in court, and a judge/magistrate has to find you guilty.

If you are having a beer in a bar which is also being used to sell illegal drugs or firearms, for illegal gambling in the one of the backrooms or whatever, that doesn't mean that you are part-taking in criminal activity or had any intent to do so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is very interesting , HOWEVER I love a good handjob with a massage , lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

And they can 'charge' you with a lot of stuff, but they have to prove it in court, and a judge/magistrate has to find you guilty.

If you are having a beer in a bar which is also being used to sell illegal drugs or firearms, for illegal gambling in the one of the backrooms or whatever, that doesn't mean that you are part-taking in criminal activity or had any intent to do so.
    Take your private health insurance card with you to a shop that has the rebate. Plenty of these places have extra services, Would be hard to pin you going to a Health Insurance approved shop and using your health insurance card for the costs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol that be a bigger risk as be considered fraud for the shop and probably the customer I’m thinking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

As the charge is "found in or leaving after having been in a place, that provides unlawful prostitution", technically that's the only thing they need to prove. You don't need to be busted in the act. If you were then they could throw another charge at you for "partaking in illegal prostitution".

In saying all that, the question I was answering asked if it was illegal just to be in a shop and if you can be arrested for just being there. Mud sticks, so depending on your employer, if they found out you had to go to court for this, it could potentially do damage to your working career, whether you were found guilty or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As the charge is "found in or leaving after having been in a place, that provides unlawful prostitution", technically that's the only thing they need to prove. You don't need to be busted in the act. If you were then they could throw another charge at you for "partaking in illegal prostitution".

In saying all that, the question I was answering asked if it was illegal just to be in a shop and if you can be arrested for just being there. Mud sticks, so depending on your employer, if they found out you had to go to court for this, it could potentially do damage to your working career, whether you were found guilty or not.
    It's kinda difficult to properly discuss complicated legal issues in a forum like this.

For a place to be found to provide 'unlawful' prostitution, it must basically be proven that the owner/manager was in on it. An individual ML giving you a HJ or even FS does not automatically make a case for 'unlawful prostitution'.
    And ultimately they would need to prove that the venue could be 'reasonably suspected' to be an illegal brothel, and that you knew that.

A few years ago I had some issues with backpain, and went to see a very good ML in a shop in the Redcliffe/NL area on a regular basis. Back then I could have sworn that the place was legit. Only when I found this forum, did I realize that it was not that legit.... lol.
    So if you are afraid of a getting-caught-in-a-bust scenario, you basically can't go to ANY massage shop, except for strictly remedial/physiotherapy type of places with licenced therapists.

But you're right, mud does stick.....and depending on career/family/social environment, some people are more vulnerable than others.
    I, myself, fortunately don't need to care about any of this anymore - and I would fight any BS charges with full force.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's kinda difficult to properly discuss complicated legal issues in a forum like this.

For a place to be found to provide 'unlawful' prostitution, it must basically be proven that the owner/manager was in on it. An individual ML giving you a HJ or even FS does not automatically make a case for 'unlawful prostitution'.
    And ultimately they would need to prove that the venue could be 'reasonably suspected' to be an illegal brothel, and that you knew that.

A few years ago I had some issues with backpain, and went to see a very good ML in a shop in the Redcliffe/NL area on a regular basis. Back then I could have sworn that the place was legit. Only when I found this forum, did I realize that it was not that legit.... lol.
    So if you are afraid of a getting-caught-in-a-bust scenario, you basically can't go to ANY massage shop, except for strictly remedial/physiotherapy type of places with licenced therapists.

But you're right, mud does stick.....and depending on career/family/social environment, some people are more vulnerable than others.
    I, myself, fortunately don't need to care about any of this anymore - and I would fight any BS charges with full force.
    You are mistaking being arrested and charged with going to court and being found innocent or guilty. Police need very little evidence to arrest and charge you. It is then up to the DPP I believe, to decide if there is enough evidence to proceed to court or to drop the charges.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are mistaking being arrested and charged with going to court and being found innocent or guilty. Police need very little evidence to arrest and charge you. It is then up to the DPP I believe, to decide if there is enough evidence to proceed to court or to drop the charges.
    I am not confusing anything. Being arrested and charged with something ultimately means nothing - you're innocent until proven guilty, and that can only happen in a court of law.

If you get caught in a bust, you might get arrested and charged, so what? All you have to do is to identify yourself. You don't have to cooperate, you don't have to talk to them.
    If they really charge you and you are ordered to appear in court, there are plenty of ways and strategies to delay matters almost indefinitely, until they lose interest. You're small fish.
    And if somehow you still do end up in court and have to plead your case, THEY need to prove that the massage shop was an illegal brothel AND that you could have been reasonably expected to know that, which isn't that easy given that most massage shops actually do provide massages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am not confusing anything. Being arrested and charged with something ultimately means nothing - you're innocent until proven guilty, and that can only happen in a court of law.

If you get caught in a bust, you might get arrested and charged, so what? All you have to do is to identify yourself. You don't have to cooperate, you don't have to talk to them.
    If they really charge you and you are ordered to appear in court, there are plenty of ways and strategies to delay matters almost indefinitely, until they lose interest. You're small fish.
    And if somehow you still do end up in court and have to plead your case, THEY need to prove that the massage shop was an illegal brothel AND that you could have been reasonably expected to know that, which isn't that easy given that most massage shops actually do provide massages.
    I'm happy for you that you are so lax about the whole thing. I'm sure most others would be a bit more concerned if it they ended up in that situation. Having to fork out for legal defense and having the potential to be a headline somewhere. Not likely but possible.

Anyway, I come back to the original question that was asked. Can you be arrested? Simple answer is yes.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why burn our hands whule we could use a pair of pliers? (this is a translation of an asian proverb). We can play safe and still get desired results. It sounds like you don't mnd making headlines for wrong reasons. Good for you!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMG
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,
    WTF
    Last edited by Herpetology; 10-09-2023 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Mr Gadget

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is why I don't visit shops (except for the legit ones that actually give a good massage).

If I'm after anything else, then I'll find a private, or licensed establishment. But that's just me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, best is to just stop going to massage shops altogether. shit services, ridiculous prices and high risks. what for ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast