Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend Roundup: Transportation vs Location - What type of transportation you guys use?

Different times and various stages of my life and situations at work and at home. 2012 to 2013 were the golden era so to speak. Basically can have a session every week day in the city after work. Not that my wallet or body can handle 5 punts a week. But once a week or very occasionally twice to spoil myself or there was certain busty new girls I couldn’t resist.

But over the years and up until now, CBD have always been my preferred punting ground for a quickie: from the good old Chequers, Zanadu to Babylon, to the SL and SF, OBA days to 316, Quay St, QVB, 7Lotus, 812, SS, DOS, MAC to 518 Kent just to name my favorites over the years.

Once outside of the city and needs to drive became more complicated !!

But there were a period I could drive freely to 252 Stanmore or visit Mimi @Burwood and those were the days.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    imagine biking to go punting. thats gold lol
    gonna be like ET after the session haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't drive so it's usually public transport for me. Makes it hard to get to some shops, e.g. 42G

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Drive, always drive. When I used to go to Ginza often, sometimes I parked a little far away and walked. I never minded the walk before and after a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Public transport for me, most of the shops are within walking distance from the train station. It's like a small warm up when you walk to your punt.
    Also I don't like running late to my booking because of traffic jam, parking, etc due to driving

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always car and if i cant park close to the shop then i drive to the another shop. Always have a plan B.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahammer View Post
    I don't drive so it's usually public transport for me. Makes it hard to get to some shops, e.g. 42G
    Bro, isn't there an entire bus depot on buffalo road Gladesville itself? It's literally just 50m away from 42g.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Drive, always drive. When I used to go to Ginza often, sometimes I parked a little far away and walked. I never minded the walk before and after a punt.
    I used to drive to GC too, until I realised that getting there is so easy with the tram. Just take the tram up to Surry Hills stop, then walk straight downhill to Cleveland St, chuck a right and you're there within 5 mins. No need to pass any public housing, it's just a straight road through to Cleveland St. Too easy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I used to drive to GC too, until I realised that getting there is so easy with the tram. Just take the tram up to Surry Hills stop, then walk straight downhill to Cleveland St, chuck a right and you're there within 5 mins. No need to pass any public housing, it's just a straight road through to Cleveland St. Too easy.
    Funny story, I once had 2 sessions on the same day, about 6 hours apart. The second session was with c Dior. She fucked me so good that I caught the tram in the wrong direction. I was so spent and absent minded after she used and abused me that I didn’t know where I was going. 🙈

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ebike (or PT) for me. there are really good cycle paths now where many of the good shops are in the inner city and inner west.

ebike is better than a regular bike as you don't get sweaty.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Funny story, I once had 2 sessions on the same day, about 6 hours apart. The second session was with c Dior. She fucked me so good that I caught the tram in the wrong direction. I was so spent and absent minded after she used and abused me that I didn’t know where I was going. ��
    was trying to catch my early flight after seeing you know who the night before, totally forgot that I was flying to LAX for a layover and kept telling the check-in counter I was going to SFO. yea...lol FML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Train or bus and crossing my fingers it's on time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, isn't there an entire bus depot on buffalo road Gladesville itself? It's literally just 50m away from 42g.
    Yeah but considering where I live there's not really a direct route, have to go around in a bit of a circle to get there which is inconvenient.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12