Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Lulu Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

K Lulu Rhodes

Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of good reviews on K Lulu from Rhodes so no surprise she's good at what she does. This review of hers might not even be necessary at this point but here it is anyways my experience.

Month of visit: Aug (Last week)

Had seen her reviews here so decided to give her massage service a shot. Usually I only go after private full service and never only booked for a massage service.

Actually had messaged her regarding Hazel the day before but I underestimated how popular Hazel was and she was already booked out so decided to visit Lulu the next day when she was working.

Arrived 10 min late and she was booked for the next hour so I opted for the 45 min option.

I was pretty sure the looks on her WeChat were probably the same since a lot of reviews on her here. She opens the door and she's behind the door. Got in to see her and yep she's the same as her pics, If I'd have to guess in her mid to late 30s but her body is nice and she has that mature hot look to her.

Paid for the service $165, she asked me to put my belongings in the wardrobe and we proceeded to the shower.

Probably one of the nicest showers I've had with a private only other I can think of is from Kylie Seven Hills. Probably 10 min or so in the bath, a thorough cleaning, sliding, nipple play. Her sliding her pussy on my cock and touching and fingering her.

Massage portion was nice, some good pressure, and then off to the bed. I had never done hot oil so it woke me up real good, she proceeded with the body slides, her nipples sliding on my butt.

She gave a good cowgirl pussy slide and I think positioned her hand to give a handjob to imitate actual sex. At one point when she was licking down there, thought she was about to give me a BBBJ lol, but on came the dom with her mouth, probably 5 min or so of CBJ while she faced her ass my way so I can play with it, then finished off with a routine handjob.

Then she cuddled, made quick talk, we talked about KPOP and stuff, backgrounds for another 5 min or so, and she then asked me to take a shower.

More talks in the shower, and there she mentioned Hazel was only there for next week so I should def come visit her, cause then she'll be gone for 2-3 months maybe back to Korea. Also asked her if anything extra was on the table and she said yes, to a selected few (at least that's what I was told). Might have to try it out next time I'm there.

Then I got dressed, checked the time and I was a few minutes over once I was fully clothed, she hugged me gave a peck on the cheeks, asked me to message her later, peeped through the hole to make sure no one was outside and I was off.

Overall I liked it, the full hr service I see has 69 so I guess I missed out on that not too fussed about it cause it was my own fault.

I might have to try out Hazel this Wednesday tho before she's off.

Ta.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just want to add my 5c to this. She simply is an amazing punt.

Perfectly toned body and one of the finest pairs of bolt ons I have ever seen and played with.

Routine for me sounded pretty similar to the post above so there isn't really a lot to add. I'm lucky I'm not based in Sydney because the temptation to visit regularly would be far too great. 🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So I'm converted as well. I won't add much detail, because it has all been said before. The shower is really a different level from the "shower together" offered anywhere else, . To the brother who recommended her to me privately, I salute you, you're 2 from 2 with bona fide gems.
    The most endearing part, other than the gfe feeling of, well everything, was the singing. Now I'm a sucker for a girl confident enough to sing in the middle of a massage session, only known one other to do that.

Before contacting Lulu understand the rules of engagement, her wechat post lists exactly the services on offer, so don't bother asking if she does rimming with bbbjcimws and fs etc, because you'll likely get a quite curt reply. She does what's listed, but my God she does it well. Will 100% return. Great girl.

Oh wow, she sang during the massage? We did have a convo about KPOP, maybe next booking i can get her to sing too

Not sure if Hazel has left, did I miss out on anything compared to what Lulu offers, can someone ease my FOMO.

Ahahahh

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Oh wow, she sang during the massage? We did have a convo about KPOP, maybe next booking i can get her to sing too

Not sure if Hazel has left, did I miss out on anything compared to what Lulu offers, can someone ease my FOMO.

Ahahahh
    Yeah she had the music on in the background and at intervals sang along, honestly the sound of a soft feminine voice singing along to a song while rubbing hot oil over me, yeah, it works for me.
    Hazel was on earlier this week i think, I saw the two of them posing together on wechat. But I think they're taking a little break for the moment after today for a few days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hazel is gone for a month. She'll be back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can some one provide the contact for this place? Tyvm in advance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosferatu View Post
    She noted off for awhile probably having exams from uni

Quote Originally Posted by nosferatu View Post
    Shiny-lulu - wechatID

When I messaged her yesterday she said she was working from today again.

Enjoy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t think she’s active, hasn’t responded to my enquiry on WeChat or text and I was a regular

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejhd View Post
    I don’t think she’s active, hasn’t responded to my enquiry on WeChat or text and I was a regular
    She didn’t reply me too
    Busy with exams I reckoned lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    Hazel is gone for a month. She'll be back
    Probably next week I reckoned
    PYT of hazel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another one to add to the ever expanding list I suppose.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe I'll use Lulu's time off (if that's what's going on) to see hazel for the first time, does she have her own contact details, phone number/wechat?

Quote Originally Posted by Stejr_989 View Post
    Maybe I'll use Lulu's time off (if that's what's going on) to see hazel for the first time, does she have her own contact details, phone number/wechat?
    Lulu is back everyone!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    nice. Is mother and child ok?

I'm kidding people

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    nice. Is mother and child ok?
    No clue mate, if you’re curious might be best if you ask her directly and not rely on punters speculations of her pregnancy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her service used to be really great but seems to be really flakey with making bookings or responding these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejhd View Post
    Her service used to be really great but seems to be really flakey with making bookings or responding these days
    I saw her last weekend and she mentioned she hasn't been doing too well mentally the last month or so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    does anyone know whether she provides fs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast