Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls profile says “Asian customers only.” Why?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Girls profile says “Asian customers only.” Why?

What is the real reason? I would just like to know..

I’m mixed race (half Asian) and those girls still won’t see me…

It’s not that big a deal for me… if they won’t see me, it’s okay… I have a long list of girls I want to try out anyway… I’ll just move on to the next girl..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't worry about girls who exclude as their are plenty of Asian babes about who see anyone. Move onto the next one that will see you, go for full service.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    One second, let me fire up my cerebro-mind-reading-gizmotron and find out...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You’ll definitely not get this at the lower priced shops OP.
    Maybe they’re small girls afraid of BWC..

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Good question, I think everyone probably has their own reasons. I heard some had a bad experience with certain race so they only want to stick to those they are comfortable with. What can we do, just move on.

Another candidate for sticky thread…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of ginza girls are putting no indians as well.

Im guessing due to bad past experiences

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why, cause guys like me that's why. Easy cumming and going.

Besides that, I have asked girls how come they don't see their same race and it's cause most likely they won't see their family matters or family friends which ends up spreading information etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Don't worry about girls who exclude as their are plenty of Asian babes about who see anyone. Move onto the next one that will see you, go for full service.
    It's not just Asian girls that do it. These days you're seeing a few Latin and White girls do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    A lot of ginza girls are putting no indians as well.

Im guessing due to bad past experiences
    Ginza 310 is basically a no go zone for anyone of Indian appearance unless you're one of them Asian looking Nepalese.

I reckon all hell would break loose if a girl would put no Asians in their profile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The "no Indian men" is not only in these shops but also with regular dating sites and sugarbaby ones too.
    It can't be fun for Indian punters.

Some WL in Thailand do not even let Indian guys talk to them because these men try to negotiate down prices in an aggressive or ridiculous way.

As for Japanese, Korean and other girls who don't want to see men of their own race, it is because they worry about the word going out and getting shamed by friends if they find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    The "no Indian men" is not only in these shops but also with regular dating sites and sugarbaby ones too.
    It can't be fun for Indian punters.

Some WL in Thailand do not even let Indian guys talk to them because these men try to negotiate down prices in an aggressive or ridiculous way.

As for Japanese, Korean and other girls who don't want to see men of their own race, it is because they worry about the word going out and getting shamed by friends if they find out.
    Thanks of the information.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I asked some WL the same question. There answers.

1. Indians stink and hairy. They are violent if you do not perform some services like DFK.

2. Middle eastern are violet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think most shops like 42G and no5 are now phrasing it differently: She will be offering services only to certain clientele, which means the net is much wider now!! And yes if they say no Asians they would lose more than 70 percent of their income! However, I know one Chinese girl who refuses to see Asians and Indians she told me she only sees Caucasians.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember during covid lockdown there was a ginza girl who popped up here to answer some questions and she mentioned something about asians smell different compared to other nationalities as well as other things already mentioned here when servicing them hence why some are asian only.

As for middle Eastern a WL told me that half are aggressive and the other half are gentle but fuck hard and fast and cum quick so she gets annoyed that she has to entertain them for the remaining 55mins

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They don't like getting banged with big and thick knobs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    What is the real reason? I would just like to know..

I’m mixed race (half Asian) and those girls still won’t see me…

It’s not that big a deal for me… if they won’t see me, it’s okay… I have a long list of girls I want to try out anyway… I’ll just move on to the next girl..
    You sure? You seem pretty beat up about it.

Think about any personal preferences you might have in life - maybe you don't like tomatoes on sandwiches or whatever. Now imagine your job is renting out your body for men who, if you're lucky, will use you as a sentient fleshlight and then leave quietly. You don't think you'd maybe have some personal convictions about who and why?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In DXB, a number of WG's wouldn't go with Indians because of the potential of physical abuse. Unfortunately westerners of Indian heritage got lumped in - books were judged by their cover. But easy to understand the wariness; just look at the news out of India. Where does a foreign prostitute stand on the caste scale in their minds?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    In DXB, a number of WG's wouldn't go with Indians because of the potential of physical abuse. Unfortunately westerners of Indian heritage got lumped in - books were judged by their cover. But easy to understand the wariness; just look at the news out of India. Where does a foreign prostitute stand on the caste scale in their minds?
    I've got a mate who is aussie born Indian and is really really good looking, very well spoken and dresses well but he is lumped in the same pool as other Indian men and gets rejected at the shop intro, he is good with the western girls as he has banter and game and chats to them first and they realise he is a good bloke but its the asian girls that are wary.

I feel bad for him so before I've had to go with him to the shop and have him book my regular whilst I pick someone else, and i have had to speak to my WL in advance about him and base my reputation on him with her. Over time she and some other girls have put in a good word with the other girls and the manager knows him well now so also has a word with the newer girls and he's happier now, but he still gets annoyed when he picks a newer girl or one he hasn't seen before and the manager says he will speak to her about him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So true, the thai girls won't even let them buy a drink. And this is in a gogo bar!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    So true, the thai girls won't even let them buy a drink. And this is in a gogo bar!
    They’re good bargainers and have my full respect.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast