Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls profile says “Asian customers only.” Why?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    perfume mixed with BO, oh nah nah....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    perfume mixed with BO, oh nah nah....
    Perfume mixed with BO ain't that big an issue per se, it's the fucken brown sandals that pushes me over the edge!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Over the years, several WG's have explained that some Indians and Middle Easterners would refuse to take a shower before sex, feeling that spraying on some perfume was sufficient. To avoid arguments and problems just easier (and safer) to exclude all.

Also, some refused to pay the agreed amount after the deed. And a potential for physical abuse, DEMANDING what HE wanted. Risk vs reward assessment was not worth it.

The few spoil for all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its always the girls choice, but to me cutting out the majority race just shows she's in this job because she wasn't the dux at her school
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've always wondered about the percentage of each race, from my experience (punters I've ran into) majority are Asian (Chinese etc), some Caucasian, rarely seen a few middle eastern, don't think I've ever seen Indian blokes, I always thought they counted for a very small percentage, hence WL's pref to exclude them altogether, now just imagine if majority of punters are Indians and rarely any Asians then those WLs would have a hard time making a living lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Its always the girls choice, but to me cutting out the majority race just shows she's in this job because she wasn't the dux at her school
    From what i gather most girls who say asian only are at ginza, high end city ones. Most of the clientel is not white, but chinese.

From my talks with these girls and other ladies around western sydney brothels and MPs, white anglos like to go to massage parlors/rub and tugs. This is why you hardly see many asian clients in massage parlors as they flock to city cbd 300/hr brothels with slim white skinned imports

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good point, how many Indian guys do actually visit Asian shops like Ginza , 42G or No5? I am starting to think maybe this is just a marketing technique so the girls promote themselves as being exclusive and special.

Over the last 10 years I have rarely seen any Indian or any Indian lookalikes at 42G or No5. I have seen some Caucasians but again 90 percent of clientele were Asian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Her body, her choice. Always.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girl at ginza explain to me say that Asian man treat like they princesses. Gental, calm and low energy. So punt is easy but many time boring. She did say she miss white man sometime though because sex was fun and rough (in good way) and more enjoyable. But is too exhausting to do all day all week. She also say Indian just treat like they shit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That’s a shame for them. I can understand the WLs though. I wouldn’t want sleep with a girl who smelt bad like that. This reminds me, many years ago I saw a private who told me she had one visiting her who smelt really bad, she thought that after the shower it was going to be fine but it wasn’t bad she ended up sending the poor man on his way.

Damn
    Another aspect of the " smell" Ditch ' is that it permeates everything.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Girl at ginza explain to me say that Asian man treat like they princesses. Gental, calm and low energy. So punt is easy but many time boring. She did say she miss white man sometime though because sex was fun and rough (in good way) and more enjoyable. But is too exhausting to do all day all week. She also say Indian just treat like they shit.
    Lol who is this girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    I am guessing few whites go to my local shop...I get such a friendly reception when I go in...but then again, they are probably only interested in my wallet lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just want one crack at Lena at 45 just once. Dreamy sigh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feedback from a lot of WLs are asians are gentler and more easy going. Indians etc are more rough hence why a lot of the no indians restrictions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    girls choice. up to them and respect their decision

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Can't believe this thread is still a thing. At the end of the day it's their choice. Get over it. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I just want one crack at Lena at 45 just once. Dreamy sigh
    Is she worth a try? How would you rate her in terms of looks since im getting conflicting feedback some saying shes 9/10 some saying shes mid 30s with wrinkles

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How about this gentlemen, considering my preference of Asian women and my affinity with Asian culture, I decided that I now identify as Asian and therefore I should be able to see the girls who are Asian only.

Just joking, it is their choice and that doesn’t bother me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One WL told me long ago that Indian men keep trying to negotiate a deal for extra, even down to the last $10.
    She said this is why she asks for payment upfront once the extras are agreed on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    How about this gentlemen, considering my preference of Asian women and my affinity with Asian culture, I decided that I now identify as Asian and therefore I should be able to see the girls who are Asian only.

Just joking, it is their choice and that doesn’t bother me
    Not nearly enough, bro. You can talk the talk, now let's see you walk the walk:
    https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...n_5438159.html

And for access to WLs, you'd also have to go for penis reduction surgery.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast