Thread: Thai Coco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai Coco

Been going back to this place a few times now. Tried Coco my first time for 30mins. It's been a while since I've been to a RnT so I was a bit unsure how to go about myself.

Coco walked in as I was taking off my shoes. Thai lady, pretty looking face and stunning body in her dress, looked quite amazing. She told me to undress and hop onto the table which I followed. The massage was actually great, firm hands and was super relaxing. 15mins in she began to softly work my body with my hands and all the teasing areas and I instantly became rock hard. She told me to turn around and I see her completely naked. She starts working me, and grabs my hand to put it on her body. She did ask if I wanted extra but I was there just for the massage and HJ as tempting as it was. Matter of seconds I blew.

She cleaned everything up, and gave me a head massage to close off the 10mins.

I'm mainly there for a good massage and HJ, knowing that the massage could be pretty average. So it's a big bonus when the massage is really good.

Would recommend Coco. I'd go back, but I do want to try more girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had Coco once at Parramatta Blossom and she was great. Very lively and interesting to talk to, not to mention what happens on the table.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does coco do full service

Shop Owner
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Shop Owner
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/