Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SP MLs sacked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If one door closes for a ML or WL, don't worry she'll find another one that will open for her. There are many shops around. If a girl is good at what she does, she will find work anywhere with some customers going to great trouble to meet her even if she's not located close by.
    Sage wisdom. I am sure within a very short time there will be one ML who will realise she has made a very good decision. She has all the skills to be in high demand which equates to a higher income level. Whatever triggered the change is not relative. One can only wish her the best of luck going forward 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)

TAMMY FOUND and misses her previous regulars

Just spent a nice 90 mins today Sunday with Tammy who received a phone call from Natalie who I had visited on Wednesday.

Tammy requested I let you all know where she now provides her great range of services. Great lady be nice with her.

Monday
    Tammy
    Gordon Stone Health Massage
    34 Greenfield Parade

Sunday and Tuesday
    Tammy
    Yagoona Asian Shop
    8/437 Hume Highway
    0426 115 858

Wednesday
    Aka Cindy
    Auburn Asian Massage Babes
    Level 1, 84-86 South Parade Auburn 0415 790 765

Thursday
    Aka Cindy
    No1 Health Massage
    62A Moore St Liverpool
    0420 517 100

Friday Tammy
    Lalabelles 10am-8pm
    18 Ferndell Street Granville
    0452 168 178

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Why do girls who do FS choose to work in a Massage parlour ?
    Why don’t they just go work in FS shops
    Looks like this shop is only trying to make it fair for the other girls who will not offer the the extras that should only be offered in brothels not massage parlour s
    Some girls choose to work as a ML so they can choose who they can fuck as apposed to a WL, they have to fuck every customer they see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Some girls choose to work as a ML so they can choose who they can fuck as apposed to a WL, they have to fuck every customer they see.
    Exactly this. They have a choice and probably get better tips. 3 pineapples on top of the massage fee if they do part 3. Pretty good if it's a 30min booking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    she moved on now . who cares
    While I do have some preferred shops, my loyalty is to the provider. After all, I certainly hope it's not the shop that's f*cking me... So I make sure I have their WeChats for my regulars. That way, if they move, I can easily find them again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Msybe not the last word but close - several if not all of the removed MLs asked to comeback and work at SP - but on principle and the angry manner in which they were removed have rejected a return - fundamentally these MLs had the biggest numbers. Anyway I know where I can connect with two with the biggest followers. That’s nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently had volunteered to me even at a brothel - not all is sex, HJ and BJ. This WL saw a massage place as better to do - comment was I don’t want to fuck, fuck and fuck wanted a ML environment. So I guess there will be a range of feelings about what constitutes a “perfect” job in this industry - I guess an upgrade of $150 for sex may not make economic sense for many. $50 over the session charge of $70 may be the go. Any thoughts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Few ml has told has told me this too. Working at a brothel is exhausting, no shit. But the guys they see is terrible stinky, old, can't get it up, takes ages etc. With ML they can choose who to fuck.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Correct, there's also the $ factor. How much cut does a girl get at a fs shop? If she's a $150/30m girl she might see, what $100 of that? If she charges you $150 for fs as a ml she gets the full $150 tip plus a small cut of the massage fee as well. So let's say for 30 mins it's $100 at a fs shop vs $170 at a massage shop, and she gets to pick and choose rather than taking all comers. No wonder you'd rather be a ml who does fs. Downsides of course are lack of showers, massage beds vs real beds, and having to hop around shops as well as dealing with shops that have a strict no fs policy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was told recently that a shop who offers part 2 as a package, the ml doesn't get the whole tip. The shop takes a big cut

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I was told recently that a shop who offers part 2 as a package, the ml doesn't get the whole tip. The shop takes a big cut
    Yeah I wondered about that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the Intel, I went and saw Tammy few weeks back at Lalabelles, great session as always,I got her number this time incase she goes MIA.

Great thing about Lalabelles is you're paying up front and know what you're getting no need to negotiate in room afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Just spent a nice 90 mins today Sunday with Tammy who received a phone call from Natalie who I had visited on Wednesday.

Tammy requested I let you all know where she now provides her great range of services. Great lady be nice with her.

Monday
    Tammy
    Gordon Stone Health Massage
    34 Greenfield Parade

Sunday and Tuesday
    Tammy
    Yagoona Asian Shop
    8/437 Hume Highway
    0426 115 858

Wednesday
    Aka Cindy
    Auburn Asian Massage Babes
    Level 1, 84-86 South Parade Auburn 0415 790 765

Thursday
    Aka Cindy
    No1 Health Massage
    62A Moore St Liverpool
    0420 517 100

Friday Tammy
    Lalabelles 10am-8pm
    18 Ferndell Street Granville
    0452 168 178

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tammy No longer at Lalabelles for a long time - try Sakura 689 Smithfield- 117C Cabramatta - also known as Cindy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123