Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SP MLs sacked

Senior Member(無間使者)

SP MLs sacked

Rumours circulating that several MLs, some of them very populate have been sacked by Saigon Princess for refusing to work at the new Waterloo SP. Any Intel.

First I’ve heard. I guess we’ll start to see the difference in their posted moments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think Natalie is listed on on red rose massage roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Rumours circulating that several MLs, some of them very populate have been sacked by Saigon Princess for refusing to work at the new Waterloo SP. Any Intel.
    Rumours start somewhere.
    Where did you hear it from?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    i think Natalie is listed on on red rose massage roster
    And Apple massage in Merrylands

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always tell Jessica if we do FS i won't tell anyone but she always politely declines 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are at least four off the books but still nominated on the Locanto rosters - I guess to try and switch their regular customers over to other girls. I note picture portfolios are being updated and those that have left removed Locanto rosters still have names on roster. Natalie is one and Luna another.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are at least four off the books but still nominated on the Locanto rosters - I guess to try and switch their regular customers over to other girls. I note picture portfolios are being updated and those that have left removed Locanto rosters still have names on roster. Natalie is one and Luna another.
    That's not a rumour.
    That's called assuming.
    Every business course you go on they will tell you the following.
    When you ASSUME it makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Backdraft69;2773603]And Apple massage in Merrylands
    I guess Red Rose and Apple are connected - I was looking at these two places when searching for a particular SP ML. Guess I may pay Natalie a visit - nice to know she is so close. I had a look at the photos posted on SP Locanto and there are at least 4 or 5 deletions. I was told Natalie had one of the biggest followings at SP. Refused to service Waterloo, as did several others, as there was no customers and hence no $$$.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    [QUOTE=Timeis629;2773884]
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    And Apple massage in Merrylands
    I guess Red Rose and Apple are connected - I was looking at these two places when searching for a particular SP ML. Guess I may pay Natalie a visit - nice to know she is so close. I had a look at the photos posted on SP Locanto and there are at least 4 or 5 deletions. I was told Natalie had one of the biggest followings at SP. Refused to service Waterloo, as did several others, as there was no customers and hence no $$$.
    Another punter said Natalie had been moved on for providing fs. Girls have refused to work in other shops previously, one girl fpr example only worked St Marys as Bexley was too far by public transport and management had no issue with that. I would suggest the fs rumour may have more validity, like when Emily told me she left because the towels weren't clean enough, I somehow doubted that was the real reason, and she popped up providing fs at various other shops

Not saying it's definitely not the reason, just sayin management seems smart enough not to move on a big earner just because she doesn't want to work at one of their 3 shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    By next week, everyone would of forgot all about this and moved on with their lives, if the shop starts loosing money than its a decision they have to live with, the girls have their own network and are probably already back at work making money,
    As a punter you would probably just stick to your regular shop and just try the new girls instead of running allover Sydney for 1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    will miss natalie.

the fs using a piece of plastic sandwich bag was weird however

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmax View Post
    I always tell Jessica if we do FS i won't tell anyone but she always politely declines ��
    That would be a treat, she has a peach of an arse...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    By next week, everyone would of forgot all about this and moved on with their lives, if the shop starts loosing money than its a decision they have to live with, the girls have their own network and are probably already back at work making money,
    As a punter you would probably just stick to your regular shop and just try the new girls instead of running allover Sydney for 1
    As I've said MANY times, getting her WeChat is a win-win situation. You don't lose track of her, and she brings a client list to the new shop.

Myself, for some, I'm a "runner"...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    As I've said MANY times, getting her WeChat is a win-win situation. You don't lose track of her, and she brings a client list to the new shop.

Myself, for some, I'm a "runner"...
    i missed out on getting natalies wechat just before she left on hier holiday but last time i saw she did allow me to film a video of her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    will miss natalie.

the fs using a piece of plastic sandwich bag was weird however
    Wait, what? Instead of a condom?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how does that even stay on ahahah so loose

Shop Owner
    Hi Gents,
    We have a lot of beautiful young NEW girls, come and try! 5 shops, St Marys, (Crana St and Queen St).Bexley,(638 Forest Rd) two at Waterloo, (635 Elizabeth St And Botany rd). Thank you for your support, it’s appreciated. See you soon!❤️
    Last edited by Saigonprincess; 30-08-2023 at 08:26 AM.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Update

I followed the SP rosters pretty closely and the following girls have moved on based on the various comparisons between the old and new rosters and photo deletions ?? - no longer visible Angelina, Miranda, Luna, Natalie, Jenny, lucky, Tammy Yumy, canny and Cindy?? At last look Tammy was still posted on both SP rosters on Friday probably chasing her customers - Anyway guess we all move on - It’s a shame as some of these girls were my go to and St Mary’s was convenient. Guess it’s ok for casual traffic but those that had regulars will have to adjust.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I followed the SP rosters pretty closely and the following girls have moved on based on the various comparisons between the old and new rosters and photo deletions ?? - no longer visible Angelina, Miranda, Luna, Natalie, Jenny, lucky, Tammy Yumy, canny and Cindy?? At last look Tammy was still posted on both SP rosters on Friday probably chasing her customers - Anyway guess we all move on - It’s a shame as some of these girls were my go to and St Mary’s was convenient. Guess it’s ok for casual traffic but those that had regulars will have to adjust.?
    I am sure the replacements are just as good.
    I know one of the new girls Emma has worked at SP before, and the other girls you mentioned may come back as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast