Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SP MLs sacked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigonprincess View Post
    Hi Gents,
    We have very a lot of beautiful young NEW girls, come and try! 5 shops, St Marys, (Crana St and Queen St).Bexley,(638 Forest Rd) two at Waterloo, (635 Elizabeth St And Botany rd). Thank you for your support, it’s appreciated. See you soon!
    I am still waiting for Emma at Waterloo

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    will miss natalie.

the fs using a piece of plastic sandwich bag was weird however
    Sure u just helped Natalie's case with Jessie !!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Rumours circulating that several MLs, some of them very populate have been sacked by Saigon Princess for refusing to work at the new Waterloo SP. Any Intel.
    Reliable source say this is the reason

Having said that Jessie always runs great shops with good girls and sure new ones will be just as good with her training. Always respected Jessie running a tight shop with her own rules

So will of course be going to SP still but also 175 Merrylands Rd Merrylands to see Natalie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why some are getting precious here. Everyone concerned is doing the best for themselves. If you have "lost" your favourite ML then she is easy to find. And she is now working in business class 😎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Not sure why some are getting precious here. Everyone concerned is doing the best for themselves. If you have "lost" your favourite ML then she is easy to find. And she is now working in business class ��
    Not precious for us but more so for not giving a **** about Natalie

And she not a regular but is one of the kindest MLs you're likely to meet - guess people just took advantage and now happy to ditch her for the next

Had my rant now move on :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you build it, they will come (or should that be cum?).

HOWEVER, it takes time for the fans to beat a path to the door. I did stop at that shop once (AR somewhere here), EARLY this year, based on an AHLUNGOR AR. 1 ML, 1 mamasan who was providing massages, but didn't look like it was all that busy early afternoon. So it will take time to get the word out. AND, like any service business, you need clients to draw in the providers, and you need providers to draw in clients. Bit of chicken and the egg...

Can't say if the shop underwent any mods, but when I was there, the walls were THIN, easy to hear whatever was going on in the next room. And they'd definitely need to cover the street windows, CLEAR view of the front room waiting area. And the toilet was an interesting trek (find AHLUNGOR's AR for the difficulties in the rain...)

So I could see where some providers, not wanting to lose their "money making" days/clients from an existing shop, wouldn't want to move to an unproven shop in an unknown area. Seems like the load was being put on the workers to carry, NOT management (so why should it be any different than anywhere else?). That TOFTT only works if there's loyalty BOTH ways...

Personally, I'm all for it as Waterloo is much closer than any of their existing shops. Hopefully, their rosters (i.e. Locanto) will include the new shop and it's contents. Figure it'll be a close but different alternative if FS 647 Waterloo is barren...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do girls who do FS choose to work in a Massage parlour ?
    Why don’t they just go work in FS shops
    Looks like this shop is only trying to make it fair for the other girls who will not offer the the extras that should only be offered in brothels not massage parlour s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She had a collection of them in there which don’t come back to shift over

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Why do girls who do FS choose to work in a Massage parlour ?
    Why don’t they just go work in FS shops
    could be any number of reasons from location, personal preference, money... to having a little more control over who to, or when they offer FS or not.

Whatever their personal reasons, it certainly seems to make sense to a lot of WL out there - thankfully!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    could be any number of reasons from location, personal preference, money... to having a little more control over who to, or when they offer FS or not.

Whatever their personal reasons, it certainly seems to make sense to a lot of WL out there - thankfully!
    Enough sense for her to have worked at SP for 7 years I believe

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I followed the SP rosters pretty closely and the following girls have moved on based on the various comparisons between the old and new rosters and photo deletions ?? - no longer visible Angelina, Miranda, Luna, Natalie, Jenny, lucky, Tammy Yumy, canny and Cindy?? At last look Tammy was still posted on both SP rosters on Friday probably chasing her customers - Anyway guess we all move on - It’s a shame as some of these girls were my go to and St Mary’s was convenient. Guess it’s ok for casual traffic but those that had regulars will have to adjust.?
    Following from your list have been at Waterloo in the past few days.
    Miranda
    Angelina
    Luna

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Enough sense for her to have worked at SP for 7 years I believe
    SP opened first shop 5 years ago in St Marys, and the longest serving girls are Jessica, about 4 years from memory, and Sophia, on and off for 4-5 years with a big gap in the middle. Natalie was pretty new when I reviewed her, what's that 2 years ago now?

Girls are going to come and go, nature of the game. You take the girls story, the shops story, put salt on both and find the truth somewhere in the middle.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    SP opened first shop 5 years ago in St Marys, and the longest serving girls are Jessica, about 4 years from memory, and Sophia, on and off for 4-5 years with a big gap in the middle. Natalie was pretty new when I reviewed her, what's that 2 years ago now?

Girls are going to come and go, nature of the game. You take the girls story, the shops story, put salt on both and find the truth somewhere in the middle.
    Thanks for the correction u sure where I got that figure from

Senior Member(無間使者)

Caught up with Natalie- Apple 8

Rumours circulating that several MLs, some of them very populate have been sacked by Saigon Princess for refusing to work at the new Waterloo SP. Any Intel.
    As previously indicated I made true my assertion to catch up with Natalie. Natalie recognised and greeted me at Apple Massage Merrylands - i I had a great session in her gracious and professional company. Better than our last session in St Mary’s. Confirmed that the separation from St Mary’s was not good but there was directed anger at her. Confirmed several of the girls names I listed had left.?
    I only raised this post because the St Mary’s operation
    was a great business model and that real people (that provide an extension to our male selves) were crunched to fund a business expansion at their expense - they were sitting around with no customers = no income. They were expected to sustain the cost of setting up a new business, and had no input into.
    Another way of doing business - is to buy an existing business with some “goodwill” and improve on it.
    The zero start new business requires an extensive capital outlay to fund staff and to advertise and promote.?
    The casualties in this business expansion is the guests losing their reliable MLs. Sure they will adjust abd find even better experiences. ?The MLs let go will rebuild their guest base and move on.
    The competition in St Marys is immense- at least 13/14 massage/brothels in a 1km Queen St strip. Takes a lot of protecting -and needs quality products and matching services.
    With those MLs I was in contact with, the human side was palpable - their commitments required income.
    I guess St Marys will recover provided the regular customers accept the changes
    All the best to everyone. It is a reflection of how life can change so quickly in this life.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Wait, what? Instead of a condom?
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    how does that even stay on ahahah so loose
    yes. thats why i ended upwith a bbbj instead. just went soft using a home brand sandwich bag

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Sure u just helped Natalie's case with Jessie !!!!
    she moved on now . who cares

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    she moved on now . who cares
    Obviously not u - but actually feel a degree of pity for U if that's how u r prepared to treat others

If they’re good at their job, customers will follow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's good news for me, more quality around the suburbs which is much needed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If one door closes for a ML or WL, don't worry she'll find another one that will open for her. There are many shops around. If a girl is good at what she does, she will find work anywhere with some customers going to great trouble to meet her even if she's not located close by.
    Agreed. Will only weed out the shitty ML who can't get customers to follow them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast