Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nami - 19 y/o with great looks and attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Nami soon after the shop opened approx 3 months ago. Cute face and nice young body, but to be honest, it wasn't great service with lots of 'No Go's". She mentioned she had her period and so couldn't do FS (WTF, why didn't reception tell me - because I had asked for an open minded girl when I booked). However, the previous punter ran over time and I could hear her being slammed by him in the next room. Finally agreed to do FS, but no daty (ok, not a big problem). However, during FS, there were no signs of having her period. FS was boring and so gave up after awhile and back to BJ. Seemed like she wanted to be there to collect the $$, but not do the service.

She was not inexperienced at the time as she mentioned she used to work in Broadway.

Of course YMMV. But disappointing experience and so I never went back to the shop. I did not spend time to complain as the 20 mins delay had pushed me to the limit on the the parking meter. But just CBF to go back after that. Too many great choices!

Nami may well have received some feedback since then and may be fantastic now. if so, good on her!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Saw Vivian today.

She’s hot, killer body, but she was very unenthusiastic throughout.

I asked for a short massage at the start, but she went on for ages, leaving little time for part 2.

Then during part 2, only a few minutes in she was pressuring me to finish soon. And acted like her arms were tired.

I rate this shop highly, it’s run very well, but this experience left me disappointed. She sadly acted like a princess.

MrSeven
    I saw Vivian when she started and she was great but my last couple of visits has been a dud, no energy and just basic touching. I'm over it, move on.

Yep. Agree. Move on. Are there any good deepthroat girls at Sydney massage? It’s a shame Mayu has gone interstate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12