Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nami - 19 y/o with great looks and attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nami - 19 y/o with great looks and attitude

Feeling a bit restless on Sunday and decided to check out 110 Cathedral after a few weeks absence (not too many choices on a Sunday).

In for a very pleasant surprise- say hello to four girls, and the genuine smile from Nami won me over.

Up to the room with shower (and hot water) and in walks Nami - pink hair, tanned body and a sweet genuine smile.

Even better when the clothes are off - all natural body and trimmed below. One small tattoo on the left upper arm.

Price guide is very reasonable and service is very willing.

Seems slightly new to the industry- cautious about too much touching below due to risk of infection (something a girlfriend in the industry has told her). My mind turns to the possibility of a double.

This was the first time I was offered an open minded girl, and it was well worth it!

Can provide more details in the private section if needed.

WIR? Hell yes!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you go for FS? Dm me

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Her photos look so fucking good, can't wait to try her. Would love to know the juicy deets if you wanna post it in the private section.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks even better in person!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Private section is a myth. Much action in there??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check for yourself. I have had a few DMs about Nami. Everything is on offer from the start, she is enthusiastic, young and hot.
    While she has her limits, they weren’t a problem for me and I had great fun.
    Fun was missing from some of the previous girls I saw in the early stages of 110 Cathedral opening, but Nami delivers it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Check for yourself. I have had a few DMs about Nami. Everything is on offer from the start, she is enthusiastic, young and hot.
    Fun was missing from some of the previous girls I saw in the early stages of 110 Cathedral opening, but Nami delivers it!
    Did you go for FS? How much was it for?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. I would suggest AVOIDING Bella here. Fake pics and she has a belly after having a kid.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Bella's pics are AI generated lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Agree Nami is young and hot, but definitely has limits. Still worth it though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop is notorious for stretching out the legs in the photos.

She works at Top Ryde as Nami as well, YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post

Yeah Nami is a nice girl and have a hot body! 19 and full of energy, gave her a good pounding. No BBBJ through.

but about the legs stretching... I also tried Vivian who was advertised as 168cm, when she came into the room, she can't be much taller than Nami who is 158cm at best. Being 182cm, top of her head came to my armpits. lol was a bit disappointed, also I didn't write a review because nothing to write home about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It all makes sense! It never occurred to me that the shop extended the girls’ legs in the photos!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post

Whoa, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, bro! I'm a leg man myself and almost got duped into booking one of them solely (no pun intended) for their lovely pins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't decide if you guys are trolling me for stating the obvious or it really is news to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Careful guys.. next he will say that through his “observations” that they are ladyboys and not Thai… ROFL.

You have been warned. Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My experience was similar. Super young and sexy but didn’t like certain things. Eg - kissing her neck. Seemed new. Will hopefully get better over time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She sounds hot. Will have to add her to the list

Shop Owner
    Hi dear thank you for the review, looking forward to see u again, we have many more young and pretty girls waiting for you to try!
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Saw Vivian today.

She’s hot, killer body, but she was very unenthusiastic throughout.

I asked for a short massage at the start, but she went on for ages, leaving little time for part 2.

Then during part 2, only a few minutes in she was pressuring me to finish soon. And acted like her arms were tired.

I rate this shop highly, it’s run very well, but this experience left me disappointed. She sadly acted like a princess.

MrSeven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast