Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WL breath and kissing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

WL breath and kissing

Namely smokers breath.... one a few weeks back - met her, average looking, but why not.
    I think in between meeting and seeing her in the room she smoked a half a pack of Winnie Red! It was bloody terrible. And she was into it too..... it was hard to keep her from kissing me! My cock bailed me out by cumming very quickly actually, far quicker than I normally would - weird, as I wasn't really turned on at all by then, in fact without that vitamin V I doubt I would have had a boner at all....
    The ones that offer kissing - I feel like asking them about smoking first, as that was the worst....
    Last edited by bung72; 29-08-2023 at 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    lucky that i havent had any issues with heavy smokers yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just go to the supermarket and buy those Listerine pocket pack breath strips, Before you start pop one in your mouth in front of the girl and than offer her one too,
    They are a lot easier to carry to a punt than a bottle of mouth wash, but you can’t disinfect your dick with them after a bareback blow job

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The worst part was there was a bottle of mouthwash in the shower, so I dutifully used it….

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have only had that issue once with a K girl at 42G, I think many of us know who she is. I once had a girl from Sakura I think who had a serious bad, metalic breath. I told her to go and see her doctor and, amongst many other things, it could be a serious issue with kidney or liver. Before you ask, she started the conversation as she actually apologised for it towards the end of the session, I would never say anything. Long story short, we exchanged contact numbers and a few days later she texted me to thank me for being so kind and that after visiting the doctor and doing some tests she had an issue with her liver, all treatable. Went to see her once again after a few months, she remembered me, the breath was gone and she gave me an awsome service. If only I reme ber her name I would go to see her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good on you Ditch '. Chilvary for not name dropping " smoker's breath".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Just go to the supermarket and buy those Listerine pocket pack breath strips, Before you start pop one in your mouth in front of the girl and than offer her one too,
    They are a lot easier to carry to a punt than a bottle of mouth wash, but you can’t disinfect your dick with them after a bareback blow job
    Agree, those Listerine packets are great, so convenient. Don't leave home without one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It was a pity, as her attitude was pretty good really, she was into it for sure! I go to lengths to turn up not smelling like shit, and really need them to be likewise...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was on my way to the shop yesterday, and realised I have forgotten to brush my teeth. Stopped and bought some Eclipse mints on the way..... the girl yesterday smelled great....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even if they take breath mints you can still smell it in their hair and skin.

That's one of the reasons I prefer rnt a lot less of those girls smoke.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I was on my way to the shop yesterday, and realised I have forgotten to brush my teeth. Stopped and bought some Eclipse mints on the way..... the girl yesterday smelled great....
    Bad idea to be brushing your teeth immediately before a punt. Stick to mints.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bad idea to be brushing your teeth immediately before a punt. Stick to mints.
    I'm curious as to why that would be a bad idea??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hes gonna say tiny cuts from brushing can lead to infections Id bet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Hes gonna say tiny cuts from brushing can lead to infections Id bet
    I wouldn't sweat it.... my immune system has proved pretty robust over the years.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn't sweat it too if I don't plan for a DATY. Otherwise it's best to avoid brushing teeth before and after. Your immune system could be robust but you need just one unlucky moment to ruin your life. Low chance does not mean no chance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't worry too much about the smokers breath. Its the taste of cock in her mouth that might put you off. At first I didn't think anything of it but after DFK with a few different WLs which all had the same taste in their mouth, I put it down to cock. At first it bothered me but not any more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe latex perhaps - there isn't much BBBJ occurring around here I think. I don't even notice a latex taste when DFK immediately after she has CBJ'd me....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, definitely Cock. The WLs i see all do BBBJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    No, definitely Cock. The WLs i see all do BBBJ.
    I'd be bringing a packet of after-dinner mints for them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you still actually buy them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast