Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WL breath and kissing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Intel king hahahha
    I read your comment, you remembered her name was Coco. I really liked her. I had a great time with her. Loved her ass. I wonder if she is still around

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Hmm, never knew a thing about a WLs diet. Why are they doing this to themselves? To stay thin?
    The skinny ones I knew were usually always toking..
    yea to stay slim and "in shape", especially when they start aging metabolism slows down and they do all sorts of crazy shit, I once visited a private many years ago, all she had on her dining table were countless bottles of supplements and canned tuna, she was definitely under weight and she had a foul breath, she told me she's on low carb and all she ate tuna + salad, rinse and repeat...typical "carb phobia", also some WLs work crazy hours which can lead to bad eating habits...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Possibly rimming?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about the smokers breath. Its the taste of cock in her mouth that might put you off. At first I didn't think anything of it but after DFK with a few different WLs which all had the same taste in their mouth, I put it down to cock. At first it bothered me but not any more.
    Possibly rimming?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only maybe a little lfk, but dfk is a no go for me. Think I've prefer smokers breath over whatever else it could be

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    No, definitely Cock. The WLs i see all do BBBJ.
    Bro, you and I know there's only one way to find out for sure if you're right...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have some troubles with smoking girls as I have asthma. It's hard to breathe mostly when I sense even the slighter fume of cigarette's scent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am ok with smokers which at least mask the breath. but not bad breath due to never brush teeth, thats very disgusting and turns me off instantly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykyle1984 View Post
    I have some troubles with smoking girls as I have asthma. It's hard to breathe mostly when I sense even the slighter fume of cigarette's scent
    You may need to retire, many of them smoke as way if relaxing given the tough job they do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykyle1984 View Post
    Me too, I get you. The taste of sprog from CIM or faeces from Rimming doesn't faze me, but the taste of Durries sure does fuck up my sinuses

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Telling someone that their breath smells due to cigarettes can be a sensitive matter, and it's important to approach it with care and consideration, but if your happiness is on the line, soulja boy tell em

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, smokers' breath, the uninvited guest at the dating table! It can turn a potentially romantic punting encounter into a breath-mint emergency. Kissing someone who smokes can be a real test of your olfactory tolerance. You might find yourself thinking, "Is this a punt, or am I in a smoky lounge?

Banned
    Mouthwash always first!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't mind smokers breath if the girl is exceptionally hot! But I recently had a session with a WL who has quiet a few good reviews on this forum - jesus christ, she was not my type at ALL!!! The smokers breath and rough skin was just the icing on the cake. I literally needed to go to an ML right afterwards just to get over my trauma lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123