Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WL breath and kissing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Can you still actually buy them?
    Who would know! I might be showing my age...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whatever the cause its quite the mood killer for me.. although can overcome it if she's a real looker and/or her service is top notch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know - bad breath or even just bad body smell in general is a deal breaker for me.... regardless of the rest of the package.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, brushing teeth before or after a punt is bad. Any kind of activity that could cause open wounds on your skin is bad, especially if it's at or near where all the action is. You go in for DATY or any type of kissing, your mouth is where it's at. Fucking, the action is around your dick, balls, pubes.

Any small cut or sore means your greatest defense mechanism (your skin!) is exposed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, brushing teeth before or after a punt is bad. Any kind of activity that could cause open wounds on your skin is bad, especially if it's at or near where all the action is. You go in for DATY or any type of kissing, your mouth is where it's at. Fucking, the action is around your dick, balls, pubes.

Any small cut or sore means your greatest defense mechanism (your skin!) is exposed.
    You're right.... I should know this too....
    I might just stick to mints, as I do love DATY.....

Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    You're right.... I should know this too....
    I might just stick to mints, as I do love DATY.....
    Me too, love DATY. That's why we need to take more precautions with our mouths. I even stay away from eating "hard foods" like deep fried stuff, shell seafood, etc, at around the time I punt. Too easy to cut my mouth or tongue on those food.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I barely eat at all before a punt… maybe a handful of peanut M&Ms or similar… The apprehension tends to make me anorexic…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I barely eat at all before a punt… maybe a handful of peanut M&Ms or similar… The apprehension tends to make me anorexic…
    Likewise, prefer not to eat much as I don't want anything to ruin my breath or make me want to go to the toilet during a session lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have an IBS like reaction before punting…. Toilet 3-4x in the am…. So yes, I eat little to keep things settled….

Not just before the punt bros, after it too. In the 2 hours after a punt, I'd go out of my way to ensure I don't nick myself in the mouth or groin area. Eat something soupy and soft.

Like if you have a day time punt before lunch, go easy on the food you eat during lunch. Dinner would be ok cos enough time would've passed for germs to either die or get flushed out of your body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never thought a bag of Doritos would would be considered risk-taking behaviour!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I chew tons of gum on the way to punts and keep chewing even as I’m showering. Got spare to give to the girl if I sense bad breath. I’m not too concerned that it may interfere with her service cos when I’m ready I’ll tell her what to do, to suck etc. Usually she’ll know beforehand anyways. But yeah, it’s often those that smoke what can have dragon breath. So despite being a social smoker I prefer non smokers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of the girls are on very low carb or keto diet (or not eating at all) and that can cause some pretty bad breath as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Some of the girls are on very low carb or keto diet (or not eating at all) and that can cause some pretty bad breath as well.
    Hmm, never knew a thing about a WLs diet. Why are they doing this to themselves? To stay thin?
    The skinny ones I knew were usually always toking..

@ditch
    Your wl in question is coco, thank me later hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    @ditch
    Your wl in question is coco, thank me later hahaha
    PKING knows everyone lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Luckily, so far it has only been one that was feral, the others have all been nice (on the breath side). I started punting again in earnest during Covid (good timing!) when kissing was banned. The first girl followed the rules, the second didn't - and offered her GFE for $70 extra - when she asked me to kiss her, I was a little apprehensive - about the possibility of smokers breath, but lucky she was great, unlucky she disappeared from the scene almost immediately....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The bad breath of a WL actually put me off punting with privates. I was seeing the private Asian girls and all the switch and bait with 50% of the time you get in the apartment and there is a milf. This one had such a bad breadth I could not get out of there fast enough. Since then not been to the privates. I have been too few ML but they don’t offer kissing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to occasionally see a caucasian private at Waterloo who kept a bottle of Baileys on hand to offer a glass to her clients before the kissing started.
    Still fondly remember those Baileys kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    PKING knows everyone lol
    Intel king hahahha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast