Thread: 1hr booking. is 2 shots expected?

Junior Member(有D料到)

1hr booking. is 2 shots expected?

Usually, if I have a 1 hr booking for FS I get 2 shots at least. But recently had one where it was an extra $50 to go again.

Is it normal to expect 2nd shot or not?

Or is it changing to be you pay extra for this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly depends where u go and if you have built any connection with the ML. Met a few at 4 seasons who charge extra for 2nd pop... guess that's why the call it punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd expect it for free. When I was younger I'd do two shots. Not sure I'd pay an extra $50 for another shot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if she is good enough, and if you know what you are doing, once is enough to really empty your balls out .... if you have to hold it in for a second shot, then the first shot was not satisfying enough. what's the point then ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Standard service is 1 shot half hour and 2 for an hour but if you are paying for full service its as many shots as you like.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have never understood multiple shots. Maybe I just don't have the stamina - but for the 10 minutes post nut I am spent and probably couldn't get it up if I tried. All I can think of is getting dressed and getting on with my day.

I'm genuinely intrigued, what does the ML do after first shot? Talk about the weather for a few minutes and then get back to it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, if you cannot get smooth emptying of your balls in one go, best is to go have a check up. your tubes might be blocked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post
    I'm genuinely intrigued, what does the ML do after first shot? Talk about the weather for a few minutes and then get back to it?
    Checks her phone until I interrupt and ask for an arousing BJ.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post
    I have never understood multiple shots. Maybe I just don't have the stamina - but for the 10 minutes post nut I am spent and probably couldn't get it up if I tried. All I can think of is getting dressed and getting on with my day.

If you put the factors of young age + masses of testosterone + not much experience then that equals multiple shots or at least 2.
    Conversely old age + lower tesosterone levels + this girl looks nothing like the one I had when I was 21 = one shot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    If you put the factors of young age + masses of testosterone + not much experience then that equals multiple shots or at least 2.
    Conversely old age + lower tesosterone levels + this girl looks nothing like the one I had when I was 21 = one shot.
    Absolutely correct!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what a great problem to ponder over for those capable young stud !- with one pretty/passionate enthusiastic girl it is still possible occasionally for me- but its hard work - so i am happy to go a bit slower and a bit longer