Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Sydney Massage - another great place for massage

Shop: North Sydney Sunny massage
    Masseuse: Emma
    web: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
    Time: 29/08/2023
    Rate: 4.5/5
    Price: $125 inclu everything

I went to North Sydney Sunny massage this morning and I had a great time with Eva, it is a clean and professionally run establishment. Right from the start, the experience was exceptional. The ambiance inside was immediately calming with its soft lighting, gentle background music, and a serene atmosphere that promised a truly therapeutic session.

Upon entering, I was greeted warmly by a Thai lady named Emma, medium size, great body shape and really friendly. She welcomed me and introduced another 2 ladies, Eva and Gigi to me, As Emma looked pretty and sexy in uniform, I picked her eventually.

Before our session, we had a thorough discussion to ensure mutual understanding and consent. She was fluent in English, allowing us to communicate effectively. I was interested in understanding all the services offered beyond the standard package. Throughout the session, her massage techniques were remarkable, offering an unparalleled sense of relaxation. There are a variety of services available, some of which I might consider for future visits. For those seeking a more comprehensive experience, there are additional options to explore. She gave me nice body massage in the first session, regular hand pleasure are also provided in smooth way, And overal, I paid $125 for everything, and that was amazing session.

I am going to Chatswood sometime next week, any suggestions?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntinwest View Post

I went to North Sydney Sunny massage this morning and I had a great time with Eva, it is a clean and professionally run establishment. Right from the start, the experience was exceptional. The ambiance inside was immediately calming with its soft lighting, gentle background music, and a serene atmosphere that promised a truly therapeutic session.

Upon entering, I was greeted warmly by a Thai lady named Emma, medium size, great body shape and really friendly. She welcomed me and introduced another 2 ladies, Eva and Gigi to me, As Emma looked pretty and sexy in uniform, I picked her eventually.

Before our session, we had a thorough discussion to ensure mutual understanding and consent. She was fluent in English, allowing us to communicate effectively. I was interested in understanding all the services offered beyond the standard package. Throughout the session, her massage techniques were remarkable, offering an unparalleled sense of relaxation. There are a variety of services available, some of which I might consider for future visits. For those seeking a more comprehensive experience, there are additional options to explore. She gave me nice body massage in the first session, regular hand pleasure are also provided in smooth way, And overal, I paid $125 for everything, and that was amazing session.

Thanks for the review. Didn’t take on the FS option? Any more details on the looks?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntinwest View Post

I’m confused. Who did you have a great time with? Eva or Emma?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This review sounds like an ad.

That said, I’ve been here and it was a quality massage. I can’t remember the girls name, but she was young, very hot and Thai. She said her other job was at a non R&T massage joint, so her skills are top notch.

Anyway, I got the $75 hour massage and paid another $50 for a NHJ. She kept saying I could touch her! But I was nervous as this was my second punt ever and first ever R&T.

Left a happy boy. Recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds like an ad to be honest. regular posts on north syd girls massage from accounts with like 10 posts, all related to the same place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    This review sounds like an ad.

That said, I’ve been here and it was a quality massage. I can’t remember the girls name, but she was young, very hot and Thai. She said her other job was at a non R&T massage joint, so her skills are top notch.

Anyway, I got the $75 hour massage and paid another $50 for a NHJ. She kept saying I could touch her! But I was nervous as this was my second punt ever and first ever R&T.

Left a happy boy. Recommended.
    Completely agreed. Had a great experience everytime I’ve been here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been once. Saw a girl by the name of Apple. Said she was only filling in for one day. Works most days at 208 Liverpool road Ashfield (same name). She was cute and sexy enough. Young looking face but body looked a bit older, she told me she's thirty.
    Massage wasn't professional standard IMO but was okay. She stripped down to her knickers for the HJ, nothing else was offered. She allowed me to play with her ample boobs and rub her pussy through her knickers. Her HJ was good and milked me to perfection with great timing.
    For RnT she was good but I was slightly disappointed as so many other reviews of this place have claimed that the massage is top notch.