Shop: North Sydney Sunny massage
Masseuse: Emma
web: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
Time: 29/08/2023
Rate: 4.5/5
Price: $125 inclu everything

I went to North Sydney Sunny massage this morning and I had a great time with Eva, it is a clean and professionally run establishment. Right from the start, the experience was exceptional. The ambiance inside was immediately calming with its soft lighting, gentle background music, and a serene atmosphere that promised a truly therapeutic session.

Upon entering, I was greeted warmly by a Thai lady named Emma, medium size, great body shape and really friendly. She welcomed me and introduced another 2 ladies, Eva and Gigi to me, As Emma looked pretty and sexy in uniform, I picked her eventually.

Before our session, we had a thorough discussion to ensure mutual understanding and consent. She was fluent in English, allowing us to communicate effectively. I was interested in understanding all the services offered beyond the standard package. Throughout the session, her massage techniques were remarkable, offering an unparalleled sense of relaxation. There are a variety of services available, some of which I might consider for future visits. For those seeking a more comprehensive experience, there are additional options to explore. She gave me nice body massage in the first session, regular hand pleasure are also provided in smooth way, And overal, I paid $125 for everything, and that was amazing session.

I am going to Chatswood sometime next week, any suggestions?