Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 219 Croydon - Worth it?

Banned
    Text mamasan.

Tell her if she looks after you regarding the booking it’s worth a pineapple to her. Unless she owns the business a pineapple will mean something.

Make the booking two days in advance. Then confirm the booking in the morning.

A sly Hawaii five 0 is nothing to get your foot in the door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Well that was shit. Called up and tried to book Kelly but was told she only accepted bookings for regulars. I said ok I will come at 6pm to check her out and mamasan Lily said ok.

Rock up 5 mins before 6 and what do you know some other punter came a few mins earlier and was given an hr session which is the last session for her shift as she finishes 7.

As common decency or minimum level of customer service I would of expected she would at least wait 5 minutes after 6 before giving it away unless the other punter came way earlier in which case a call to advise of this should be expected.
    Lily basically dismissed any points I made and was being very hard headed.

Only 1 other girl Irina available who had a decent body but face was not my type and looked much older like at least mid 30s.

Walked out pissed off as it was almost an hrs drive to get there. Think I might have to cross this place off my list now.

What do you all reckon. Am I right to be outrage ld or is this a suck it up scenario where its first come first serve due to the her no booking rule for new customer even though confirmed time on phone earlier to meet her.
    Honestly bro, not wanting to sound like dick, but I think it’s a suck it up scenario. Some girls only accept bookings from regulars due to getting burned by first timer no shows repeatedly.

First come first serve unfortunately. I’ve even had some scenarios both here and elsewhere where I arrive first, followed by another bloke, my intros start first followed by his, and because the mamasan went to his section first to ask for his choice I missed out and didn’t get my first pick, despite rocking him before him. Just gotta roll with the punches sometimes.

Would def give Vincent’s approach a go though, couldn’t hurt to ask haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She owns the business. As for calling to check her out, I don't think most shops would make a confirmed booking wait for someone just to see a girl. Once I called to get an intro with a girl at 42G and I'm regular and know all the guys running the front desk for years, I was told we can't guarantee that as she might get a booking or extension. It makes sense to me. Why they should ? As for 219, trust me the shop gets enough business that they are not very concerned over losing one customer. I understand your frustration though and Lily csn be difficult to deal with. On another note, there is also a possibility that the girl didn't want to see you. Maybe she knew you outside the shop or any other reason. Couple of girls at 219 only see their own clients. Most famous one was Irish Kelly (before Covid) . You don't see even her name on the roster*

* Not sure if she is still in industry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you all gents. Some good advice and very valid points.

I would definitively suck it up if it was a walk-in but I am moreso disappointed and peeved in having called earlier, saying "ok see you at this time " and then not even apologising or acknowledging after having agreed on a time and not giving me a chance to rock up. As I said I came 5 minutes before the agreed time.

Also as stated if someone did come earlier I would not mind if they took priority as I understand they have a business to run and time is money, given it was a large timeframe before the agreed time e.g. 15 minutes or more. In this case however other punter literally came minutes before me. Just some basic corlurtesy would go a long way i.e. waiting until at least the agreed time or phone call if it's much earlier.

And this was not a random walk-in. I have been here numerous times so not entirely a new but maybe not frequent enough to be considered a regular and have not bailed any bookings and have always turned up on time. Also am 100% sure I don't know her (small circle and description doesn't match any of girls I've seen).

Regarding texting mamason only have the landline number so no wechat or mobile for sms to confirm. And this would may not have worked anyway given its booking only for regulars unless a pineapple would circumvent this.
    Maybe should of just said I was a regular haha

Well anyway it is what is and will vote with my wallet and stick to other tried and true establishments that have not let me down as of yet. It may have been a sign anyway and maybe dodged a bullet.

Banned
    What is the definition of a regular? How many visits before you become one?

I think if you’re already in the front door why not roll the dice and accept a random girl?

Isn’t that part of the adventure?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’ll be in her 20s. She is definitely not tall from memory. Seen her once

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear about your experience.

From experience, 219 are funny when it comes to Kelly. She may or may not have been booked for the 1hr session.

Are you Asian btw?

She has an Asian boyfriend and hangs out with a crowd of Asians so she prefers not to see most Asians, hence why she does not see customers unless you are a regular or at the very least, she has seen your face before to confirm if she knows you. If you are Asian, you may not seen see her at intros.

I have seen her twice before (I’m Asian) and this was after I sweet talked the owner to an intro on the first time that I don’t know her in real life. The second time was I called to book and told the boss that I had seen her before.

On a side note, I agree with the comments before. Just suck it up. I’m sure they as a business get heaps of customers on the phone that never turn up. They’ll just take whatever guaranteed business they can get first based on Kelly’s no bookings unless you had seen her before policy. Nothing personal but that’s the way most shops are. Every 5 mins lost, it’s 5 mins they and the girls lose out on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried new Colombian Catalina?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well that was shit. Called up and tried to book Kelly but was told she only accepted bookings for regulars. I said ok I will come at 6pm to check her out and mamasan Lily said ok.

Rock up 5 mins before 6 and what do you know some other punter came a few mins earlier and was given an hr session which is the last session for her shift as she finishes 7.

As common decency or minimum level of customer service I would of expected she would at least wait 5 minutes after 6 before giving it away unless the other punter came way earlier in which case a call to advise of this should be expected.
    Lily basically dismissed any points I made and was being very hard headed.

Only 1 other girl Irina available who had a decent body but face was not my type and looked much older like at least mid 30s.

Walked out pissed off as it was almost an hrs drive to get there. Think I might have to cross this place off my list now.

What do you all reckon. Am I right to be outrage ld or is this a suck it up scenario where its first come first serve due to the her no booking rule for new customer even though confirmed time on phone earlier to meet her.
    I had the exact same experience. Basically gave up on seeing Kelly and ive stop coming to this shop after seeing how Lily treats her customers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was keen to find this out as well!

Also saw Lola on the roster recently too if anyone has tried her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was wondering the same thing!

Also saw a Lola on there recently if anyone has any info on her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there was a black girl named angel which i saw long time ago, which loved bbbj without any extras required. told me she love to see what guys taste like if they cim. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    there was a black girl named angel which i saw long time ago, which loved bbbj without any extras required. told me she love to see what guys taste like if they cim. lol
    I had a session with Angel about 10 years ago at 219! I haven't seen her in their Line up for ages!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I had a session with Angel about 10 years ago at 219! I haven't seen her in their Line up for ages!
    Angel/Natalie went private for a while, but evetually burned out and as far as I can tell, left the industry. A shame, she really was great.

https://www.hookerlooker.biz/forum/v...p?f=20&t=13035

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    Angel/Natalie went private for a while, but evetually burned out and as far as I can tell, left the industry. A shame, she really was great.

https://www.hookerlooker.biz/forum/v...p?f=20&t=13035
    The post here is not the same girl who was at 219. She is the half British girl who was working at Brookvale Desires and Lidcombe (Same management) forgot her name. I clearly remember she being very active on that forum which is referenced in her post at HL. She was fantastic and she was only seeing older guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She references her work at 219 in that post - worked there as Angel, and under the name Natalie when she went private. Lovely dark skinned Mauritian girl.

If I recall correctly, she posted a similar message to Backpage or Cracker when she finally snapped and walked away from the industry altogether. I think part of the reason she was so good was the same passionate attitude that ended up driving her away sadly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wondering the same. Has anyone even met her at an intro?

Curvy? Petite?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fake123 View Post
    wondering the same. Has anyone even met her at an intro?

Curvy? Petite?
    I did saw her at intro. It’s in my list but I decided to go with someone else that day. Catalina has bountiful of ass, olive skin, and a good breast. Maybe titties are bigger than it looks because I was too focused on the ass lol. She looks like from South America but can’t confirmed as I didn’t book her yet.

If I want to compare, maybe her ass is bigger than Anna’s but smaller than Sarah, well because Sarah’s ass is huge.

Hope it helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    I did saw her at intro. It’s in my list but I decided to go with someone else that day. Catalina has bountiful of ass, olive skin, and a good breast. Maybe titties are bigger than it looks because I was too focused on the ass lol. She looks like from South America but can’t confirmed as I didn’t book her yet.

If I want to compare, maybe her ass is bigger than Anna’s but smaller than Sarah, well because Sarah’s ass is huge.

Hope it helps.
    How tall would you say her to be and is hows her face?

Who did you end up going with?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-...ydon/103286818

Looks like the e-bike warehouse on the corner, a couple of doors down caught fire this morning. Hopefully 219 will be ok.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast