Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 219 Croydon - Worth it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

219 Croydon - Worth it?

Hello people,

Planning to visit this place. However want to hear your thoughts if it’s worth it since rosette is cauc/white girls. Do they provide DFK/BBBJ or are those extras as the rates?

Let me know your experience and recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many visits over many years. 95% of the time a very very good time had. Much like many venues, repeat visit to same girl would see service quality improve. As for inclusions question I have not visited recently but my answer would be “it varies”. Sometimes yes and sometimes no.
    Highly recommend Jordan for quality, enthusiasm and passion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BBBJ is non existent there. Very few girls will do DFK and that will cost you extra (~$50).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to be a regular I had such memorable sessions with different girls in this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I used to be a regular but not much of quality these days but I had such memorable sessions with French, Italian , South American, Polish, Lebanese, Croatian, Irish, American and of course local Aussie girls in this shop.Fantastic but not much happening there these days. I was there 3 weeks ago and had intro with 4 girls: Jordan, Mia, Louisa and one more. I had seen Jordan before, and not keen for a repeat visit, from the other three Louisa was best looking and youngest (mid 20s) but very saggy tits. Walked out.
    Lilly the mamasan is quite a character and someone you don’t want to get on the wrong side of.
    She has a sharp memory and if you walk out more than once or twice she will remember and ban you for awhile!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to go there, Max is the tallest girl but her didn’t like her job. Ashley is lovely girl with tattoos on her whole body. Anna is Filipino’s girl, bigger ass. Stella is slim girl with good service. Mia is my favourite girl natural beauty chubby body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Standard Caucasian service, CBJ and sex, anything else will be extra. Mamasan is hard to deal with, got a temper.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Standard Caucasian service, CBJ and sex, anything else will be extra. Mamasan is hard to deal with, got a temper.
    Bookings are a joke to her. The number of times I've booked only for her to give my booking to a walk in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I used to go there, Max is the tallest girl but her didn’t like her job. Ashley is lovely girl with tattoos on her whole body. Anna is Filipino’s girl, bigger ass. Stella is slim girl with good service. Mia is my favourite girl natural beauty chubby body.
    Isn't Stella that 40 year old who looked like a librarian?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Mia the Lebanese girl? Busy and big?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Is Mia the Lebanese girl? Busy and big?
    Nah, she's Aussie likely with part Mediterranean heritage. You're probably thinking about Monica (who is big and busty) but she's Czech (apparently).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    Isn't Stella that 40 year old who looked like a librarian?
    I don’t know how old she is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t know how old she is
    But she looked old and librarian like right? Just trying to verify. I've seen someone like that at the lineup and I thought it was Stella.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But she looked old and librarian like right? Just trying to verify. I've seen someone like that at the lineup b4 and I thought it was Stella.
    I like Mia, she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One thing to be careful of is they sometimes lie about nationality. They advertise Indian as Italian. Colombian as European. Their newest Belarusian is actually Asian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like Mia, she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed
    Yes she's good but .... that doesn't answer my question

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel! I think they had some gems in the past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she's good but .... that doesn't answer my question
    I don’t know her nationality and ages

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bookings are a joke to her. The number of times I've booked only for her to give my booking to a walk in.
    Bookings basically non-existent in this place, just forget about it lol, from my experience she pretty much never honors a booking, just BS to get you there. That's why I haven't been there in a few years, I visit mostly Asian joints now anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t know her nationality and ages
    I'm not asking for nationality and exact age. I'm simply asking if she (Stella) appear old and unattractive to you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast