Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telling the WL or ML it’s your birthday

Senior Member(無間使者)

Telling the WL or ML it’s your birthday

If you see a lady you’re a regular to or at least seen before enough times that they know you do you think they’d do any extra favours if it was your birthday? Anything for some special treatment hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obviously I mean if it actually is your birthday. Not just bs-ing to the girl to get special treatment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    If you see a lady you’re a regular to or at least seen before enough times that they know you do you think they’d do any extra favours if it was your birthday? Anything for some special treatment hahaha
    Don't think they'd do any more than they usually do even if its a regular WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 years ago, C YoYo at 278 Ginza shop, left the room and came back 1 minute later and gave me some fruit in a plastic bag (her lunchtime snack for the day) and said happy birthday..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    5 years ago, C YoYo at 278 Ginza shop, left the room and came back 1 minute later and gave me some fruit in a plastic bag (her lunchtime snack for the day) and said happy birthday..
    Isn't that part of the Chinese culture, to gift fruit? It may have been her lunch but it could be a custom anyway. Lovely gesture

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Tell different WLs it's your birthday on different days you'll get a home-baked birthday cake as special.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Up here, Discreet offer 50% off on your birthday (for members) - I was hoping to get there then, but it was fucking school hols!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Isn't that part of the Chinese culture, to gift fruit? It may have been her lunch but it could be a custom anyway. Lovely gesture
    Yes it was. She was my first regular girl. That day she also asked if I want to try putting on a black silk blindfold she had in her bag and go on all 4 fours so she can RIM me and do HJ at the same time. It’s was awesome.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Yes it was. She was my first regular girl. That day she also asked if I want to try putting on a black silk blindfold she had in her bag and go on all 4 fours so she can RIM me and do HJ at the same time. It’s was awesome.
    That one is always a fun combo. Tongue in the ass and the hj

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    havent seen a WL on my birthday yet, lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    havent seen a WL on my birthday yet, lol
    I will confess that I think that seeing a WL on my birthday in a shop would be a lie point for me. Going out to lunch or something no problems but in a shop it on my birthday, nope, not for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I will confess that I think that seeing a WL on my birthday in a shop would be a lie point for me. Going out to lunch or something no problems but in a shop it on my birthday, nope, not for me
    That's exactly what im thinking too actually. I'm usually out with friends and enjoying life in a much wholesome way lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For fuck's sake!.....While you're there you might as well tell them your real name, age, your home address, TFN, credit card details, passport number etc FMD

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Truth is a two way street.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not in Sydney, but decades ago in DXB. A Cyclone Club PRC a-lister (and if you're familiar with DXB, you'll understand the significance of "Cyclone"). Always way above my pay grade, but she was really nice, would stop and chat for a few minutes, talking about whatever. Her insights/comments were great; I'd always hope she'd write a book. (e.g. one time, she'd told a punter it was 700 short time. Took him to her place, did him, she was thinking AED dirhams, he paid in US dollars (4 dhs to the dollar then). She'd just said thank you and smiled, returned to the club. PRC work ethic).

But on my birthday, she was my birthday present to myself; likewise Christmas. She wouldn't take me seriously at first, but I'd tell her "my birthday" or "Christmas". AND, while her normal definition of LT was "until you fall asleep", with me, she'd spend the night. Entertaining in a variety of ways. Benefit of treating her like a person, not a receptacle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hannah from Bunny House would serve me fresh fruit after every session. She would even ask me what my favourite fruit was and she would make sure that she bought some for my next visit.
    On my birthday she bought a chocolate cake which we shared before I licked the whipped cream off her body.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are a regular at a shop and know all the girls and manager pretty well, ask them if you can celebrate your birthday there, just organise some catering and a cake,
    You might end up getting multiple freebies from the girls as birthday presents

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Paddington 244 offers $50 off a booking (60mins +) on your birthday. ID proof required.

@ditch after hanging out with friends and family, hang out your little bro lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    @ditch after hanging out with friends and family, hang out your little bro lol
    Afterall little bro needs to celebrate as well right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast