Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: fears fr bb V girl +20 fits in overnight bag

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    Results in. I'm clear fr std and looking to see Bently and private Sumi and maybe that popular Nepal chick.. list goes on
    The endless search for pussies continues like elephants search for waterholes. Without water they will die of thirst..........

You can be poetic about it if you want to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Results in. I'm clear fr std and looking to see Bently and private Sumi and maybe that popular Nepal chick.. list goes on
    Good stuff! Lol feel sorry for the the first girl PA sees...he'll fill her with several weeks' load...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Funny how all the gratuitous posts about the glory of bareback sex and drug use are suddenly quiet
    Great this psycho chick's spreading hivs in Sydney. Like selling water in the sahara.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Great this psycho chick's spreading hivs in Sydney. Like selling water in the sahara.
    Thought OP was clear? Maybe this chick is also clear?

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Thought OP was clear? Maybe this chick is also clear?

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    HIV test less than 3 weeks after exposure.... and you buy his "clear" statement? Don't make me laugh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    HIV test less than 3 weeks after exposure.... and you buy his "clear" statement? Don't make me laugh.
    We met months ago. Only dated over last month leading to testing. Try kicking the other bb guys excited over her service. Many pm me for avoidance, many pm me for details on who/where to find her. She dangerous girl and currently off roster. Can only speculate after the shop requested all test results to be done by 16th sep. She disappeared just before that date. She might be hiv clear also but her pussy a cum bucket and purse many have dived into. SHE NO SHOWER PROPERLY AFTER.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    She might be hiv clear also but her pussy a cum bucket and purse many have dived into. SHE NO SHOWER PROPERLY AFTER.
    Sittin’ here eating my porridge for breakfast and suddenly it doesn’t taste or look so appetising.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder where OP @PussyAddict is these days

Banned
    [This an edit]

Brakedown of original is: Syringes found in bag, freaked out, got tested. Can pm me for enquiries about contents of overnight bag. The whole thing still a mystery to me. V girl also appears off roster for most part of September after she been tested. Won't go into detail there. I'll bump the thread once my results are in. Original opening still to be found along thread. I've requested delete of this thread and no response. Just got abit personal for both. Safety first!
    Could have been teeth whitening gel. They look very similar. Buy them in boxes of 10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't you have to wait 3 months to get tested for HIV?
    Yeah theres a 2-3 month window. Hopefully he aint banging any other WG bb...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    V girl has full blown episode today

So.. the girl invites herself over for a meal and heads straight to her meds bag location. I reveal been put in rubbish because of syringes. Next thing her head implodes. Punching furniture and falling back on bed in total agony. She kept saying "my stomach medication" and I kept saying "there were syringes and I throw away". Her melt down was bizarre to say the least. I got no reference back about anything syringe like or pre exposure cautions. All I got was "my stomach medication. Next came the no2 bottles and her criticisms about me being poor, ugly and stupid. Her soul is fucked this one. I wish her a recovery but probly too late. Don't know what inhalants do but doesn't seem like a good coping strategy. I was just smoking ciggies and watching it unfold. Atleast I've come up on top emotionally. She also said her lies were about testing me
    Mate you are a fuckwit

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    V girl has full blown episode today

So.. the girl invites herself over for a meal and heads straight to her meds bag location. I reveal been put in rubbish because of syringes. Next thing her head implodes. Punching furniture and falling back on bed in total agony. She kept saying "my stomach medication" and I kept saying "there were syringes and I throw away". Her melt down was bizarre to say the least. I got no reference back about anything syringe like or pre exposure cautions. All I got was "my stomach medication. Next came the no2 bottles and her criticisms about me being poor, ugly and stupid. Her soul is fucked this one. I wish her a recovery but probly too late. Don't know what inhalants do but doesn't seem like a good coping strategy. I was just smoking ciggies and watching it unfold. Atleast I've come up on top emotionally. She also said her lies were about testing me
    Good on you for moving on bro.
    I know who you talking bout and saw her once - could tell she was a crazy bitch the way she tried to pussy slide me the first time we met, BEFORE we both even had a shower - then she gave me a shit face when I told her don't do that and schooled her on proper hygiene.

Then after the deed, she tried telling me how she was fully cashed up with $$$, to the point where she tried to show me her bank balance which I refused to look at - I told her, "That's great - but better keep it to yourself, cuz it's not my business and if it's true, you just putting yourself in a position to get taken advantage of"

I've dated druggo's in the past - and the way how you explained her reaction after she found out you threw her bag out, sounds like there was some "gear" in there. She must have had issues getting in touch with her dealer that day so went to your house for a fix - you devastated her when she realised you threw it out lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It always sucks when this industry turns the good ones into this. I only saw her twice and both times I needed help getting to my car lol. She was intense

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great to see this thread bumped before going to punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    when I am in one of the fav ML shop near chatswood, I got offer puss-slide , bbfs too. Also few times I found smells from some girls.
    bro, you also need to look after yourself. I feel ML shop is more danger than brothel now, they dont get the ML to check, and the management seems very suck and not care about safety.
    if I found a shop dirty and smell, I would avoid with all costs. However, I found some new shops also suck, they leave the problem to ML and stay away because they think they are just offering HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Share the contact details for this psycho Viet whore I’ll give it a crack and provide an AR for the lols.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah I'd forgotten about that, there's another thread talking about why girls move shops, that guy is exactly why girls move shops. As nutty as a fruitcake.

Then there was that lovely korean girl that ended up in the psych ward because that other cunt harassed her so badly.

Sorry, I digress.
    Psych ward? What happened?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No doubt we're getting the full unbiased story from the OP.
    I'm just glad the post didn't turn out to be about a 20+ year old girl who is so small she fits into an overnight bag!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    No doubt we're getting the full unbiased story from the OP.
    I'm just glad the post didn't turn out to be about a 20+ year old girl who is so small she fits into an overnight bag!
    The Alissa Yu thread had one of the photos of her fitting into a cardboard box. She'd make a good Christmas or Boxing Day present.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    The Alissa Yu thread had one of the photos of her fitting into a cardboard box. She'd make a good Christmas or Boxing Day present.
    Who the fuck gets a present for boxing day?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567